Seven

Harry watched Zayn and Nicole plays on the beach with his hands' cup on his face.

He pouted as Zayn use to hang out with Nicole too much than him now. Nicole is a bubbly and funny girl.

Zayn didn't notice it, he just likes to play with her, he misses his sisters. He looks at Nicole as he looks after his sisters.

"You like him?" Justin muttered behind Harry's ears more like a statement than a question.

"N-no." Harry snapped at him frowning.

"Yeah? I'm believing you." Justin teased sitting down beside Harry as they watch the two.

"What if Zayn just seeing her as his sister. You told me he has three, right." Justin wants to comfort his friend.

"What if more like that?" Harry asked sadly.

"You know what Elders say, history repeats itself." He added hopelessly.

Remembering Nicole had a crush on Justin as he had too. Now, it's Zayn. He can't feel bad about it though. Nicole doesn't know. Zayn either.

"Harry, you're just stressing yourself. Besides, you haven't told him yet. Why don't you confess? It's been two months." Justin suggested, putting Harry into his confidence.

"No, it's a bad idea. He still has a girlfriend." Harry huffed.

"You're saying that but you're saying that he's looking to Nicole in a special way too,"  Justin whined, not understanding Harry's point.

"I mean, he's not a gay, he's not even a bisexual. If he knew I'm into him, what would his reaction be? Maybe he's going to ignore me and won't talk to me. I can't afford to lose a friend again." Harry stresses out.

"But what if he won't? What if he likes you too? What if he's forgetting about his girlfriend? And he's looking at you as his future?" Justin defended back.

"I don't know. I don't want to expect things that are impossible to happen." Harry sighed heavily.

"I'll just let them be. I don't want to cause complications again between me and Nicole. Others happiness is important to me than my own." He said making Justin surrender as he knows his best friend completely to argue with.

X
X
X

"Nicole is a very good companion. She did cheer me up all day." Zayn exclaimed on the group when they seated on the grassy ground at the park.

"I'm glad that I made you so." Nicole cheekily said as she munches on the orange on her hand.

Justin glared knowingly at Harry and made him uneasy.

"It's good that you both enjoyed the day." Harry faked a smile, not wanting to be seen hurting and affecting from the two.

"You should have come with us." Nicole blurted.

Zayn ripped banana and gave it to Harry. "You're favorite." Zayn smiled and Harry's cheeks tinted red.

"T-thank you." He looked away and was met by Justin's teasing smirk.

"So, uhm, I have in mind that we should go boating and diving," Justin suggested making Harry cheered up and Nicole squealed at excitement.

"Uhm, I'm afraid that I can't," Zayn said nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why?" Nicole asked.

"I... I can't swim." Zayn admitted shyly that causes Nicole and Justin to laugh.

"You can't?" Harry seriously asked.

Zayn nodded blushing from embarrassment.

"Then, Harry could just accompany you on the boat." Justin smartly suggested.

"What? Why me?" Harry confusedly asked before Justin dragged them on the shore where there is a boat waiting for them.

"Because you like him," Justin whispered that made Harry blushed again looking at Zayn beside him.

"You're making it obvious." Harry hissed at Justin quietly.

"Trust me, he knows it." Justin winks and walked ahead of them on the boat. Harry grew nervous than before.

"You okay?" Zayn asked him and he hesitantly nodded.

"Let's go." Zayn offered his hand to Harry and he accepts it shakingly.

"You know how to swim, right?" Zayn frowns feeling Harry's fingers shaking under his palm.

"Yeah." Harry simply answered.

"Then why are you shaking too much?" Zayn asked furrowing.

"Uh, nothing." He looked away.

Zayn leaned closer and Harry can feel his breath on his ear. "You, you still have a crush on Justin?" He whispered.

"What? No. I told you I'd moved on." Harry answered, and Zayn smiled widely and tightly holding on his hand.

"Good." He mumbled and Harry frowned.

A/N: I'm feeling giddy at my own story. Wtf? 😂

+this isn't a ZARRY fanfic anymore, it's ZICOLE now. 😂