Nine

"Justin!" Nicole yelled in frustration.

She's been bothering Justin for days now to tell what his and Harry's secret but Justin kept annoying her by not telling.

"Why are you so eager to know?" Justin asked, barely paying attention.

"Because I'm the bestfriend. It's unfair that I don't know." Nicole reasoned out, pouting.

"Don't use that against me. It's not working." Justin snorted.

"Just tell me."

"Why would I tell you?" Justin sing-song.

"Because I want to help." Nicole huffed.

Justin laughs. "Why are you asking me if you already know?"

"I just want to know what's the plan?"

"Plan?" Justin echoed.

"Yes. Plan. We'll set them up."

X
X
X

Zayn and Harry are having a good time alone for a long time. They were always hanging out with Nicole and Justin that they forgot to have time for the two of them.

Harry was dying inside because he now has Zayn. Not that he's feeling something bad towards Nicole, he just feels happy now that he can't contain his smiles that are creeping from his face.

Zayn is also enjoying the company of his first friend here on the island but he's too dumb to realize what are the butterflies in his stomach represents.

"I missed this," Zayn admitted, looking intentionally at Harry.

"You mean, me?" Harry asked, fazed and heart's beating rapidly. He can't believe first love.

Zayn chuckled and raffles his hair. "Yeah. I missed you." He smiled sweetly that Harry can die at the moment.

"B-but you're seeing me every day." Harry doesn't want to get his hopes up.

"I mean, this. You and me together, hanging out." Zayn explained further.

"Yeah? You're always with Nicole." Harry mumbled, slightly pouting as they walk on the white sand on the beach.

"I smell someone's jealous." Zayn teased, kicking a rock on the way.

Harry giggled. "Seriously, I'm happy that you made friends. Other than me. I couldn't complain because it's my friend."

"I know. I'm just teasing you." Zayn chuckled. The two continued to walk, having the familiar comfortable silence between them.

"Nicole told me she's a Filipino," Zayn exclaimed and Harry hummed in response.

"She's the only Filipino left here," Harry informed.

"I feel bad for her though," Harry added and Zayn nodded in agreement.

"So, did she taught you to speak Tagalog?" Harry asked, having a great idea on this.

Zayn shook his head. "Have you?"

Harry nodded and looked at the ocean.

"Gwapo ka." [You're handsome.] Harry stated, making Zayn frowned as he doesn't understand the language.

"What?" He asked chuckling. Harry ignored him as he continued to speak with this smile on his face.

"Noong una palang kitang nakita, nahulog na ako sa'yo." [When I first saw you, I already fell for you.]

Harry giggled as he watches Zayn's face in confusion and amazement.

"Palagi kang nasa isip ko. Minsan, nababaliw ako kakaisip sa'yo." [You're always in my mind. Sometimes, I'm going crazy thinking of you.]

Harry laughs at the excitement of what he's doing. He's literally confessing on Zayn but the latter can't get to understand even a single word.

"Harry, you better translate it now. How will I know if you're already cursing me or throwing me threats?" Zayn asked, pulling Harry to him.

Harry shook his head laughing.
"Kung bibigyan lang ako ng pagkakataon, papakasal ako sa'yo." [If I will be given a chance, I would marry you.]

"Pero alam kong may mahal ka pang iba. At hindi ako iyon. Kaya hihintayin ko nalang hanggang sa makita mo kung ano ako para sa'yo." [But I know you're still in love with someone else. And that's not me. So, I'll just wait until you see what I am for you.]

Zayn stopped on their trance, as he notices how Harry's eyes changed like he's somewhat being rejected.

"Is that deep? Are you... confessing?" He asked, slowly holding his hands.

Harry smiled. "No. I'm just saying that everything's going to be alright. That no matter what happens, you will still have me." Harry lied. Walking ahead of him, Zayn followed suit.

"Seriously, Harry. What is it?" Zayn asked, didn't look convinced on what Harry explained to him.

"Mahal kita. Pero hindi mo alam." [I love you. But you don't know it.] Harry answered instead, having less weight on his shoulders.

He's been keeping his feelings towards Zayn for months and it just makes his heart loaded and heavy. Having a friend of different nationality have it's own perks.

Zayn furrowed. Still wanting to know the meaning behind those words.

"I'll definitely ask Nicole about it." Zayn chooses to give up and Harry just shrugged.

He knows his bestfriend would never tell Zayn the exact meaning of those words.

"What if I'd been rescued, and asked you to come with me to the city, would you come with me?" Zayn asked, both of them sat down infront of the blue wide ocean.

"It's like you asked me to meet my death, Zayn." Harry chuckled.

"It's not that dangerous in the city, Harry. Why would you think I want to go back if that's so cruel to live there?"

Harry just shrugs. "I don't want to take the risks. I'm happy here. Why would I give myself something to worry about? If you'll be... rescued, it's okay. You can go. I mean, it's there where you belong." Harry mumbled sadly.

"Hey, cheer up! It was just a trick question. We both know it's impossible." Zayn tried to comfort him.

"Kaya natatakot akong magtapat sa'yo, kasi iiwan mo rin ako pagkatapos." [That's why I'm afraid of confessing to you, because you're going to leave me in the end.]

"I'm starting to think that you mean something." Zayn exclaimed, both of them just smiled. Heart understands it all.

A/N: Nosebleed are ya? 😂 only 1 chapter left. 🙁

+Mahal ko kayong lahat [I love you all]