Ten

"How are you and Zayn?" Nicole asked as the two seated on a big rock by the falls that Thursday evening.

They agreed on putting up a fire so they can warm themselves with.

"We're good. Just like any other normal friends." Harry simply answered, wrapping himself with his blanket.

"Normal friends." Nicole snickered, giggling.

"What do you mean?" Harry frowned.

"He told me the things you said to him." Nicole laughs, cornering him with those languages.

"You didn't tell him, did you?" Harry asked, getting slightly nervous.

"Of course not, monkey! Just had to lie about it." Nicole smiled, staring on the flames.

"But he didn't believe me." She laughs again. Feeling giddy for her friend.

"Let him be. I'm not planning to confess." Harry exclaimed.

"And why won't you? It's obvious that he likes you too." Nicole beamed.

He furrowed. "How so? He's still in love with her girlfriend."

"Believe me, I always talk to him." Nicole insisted.

"Yeah, you're always together." Harry snorted, and making his friend laugh.

"A super jealous Harry. But seriously, you're so blind and you can't see that he likes you." Nicole stated.

"Don't play with my feelings. He just treats me as a friend. Nothing more." Harry doesn't want to push his hopes up.

"Okay, don't believe me and be single forever." Nicole snickered.

"You and Justin told the same thing."

"Because it's true." She shrugged and Harry didn't dare to talk back.

+
+
+

"So what do you exactly miss in the city?" Justin asked, walking side by side with Zayn to meet up with Nicole and Harry on the falls.

"Everything, honestly. I miss social media, and play video games, the park, the tall buildings." Zayn chuckles as he imagined, earning a nod from Justin.

"When I was there, we used to go to the mall every weekend and we played skateboards back then." Justin smiles at the memory.

Having the same age as Zayn, he has more memories from the city than Harry.

"Life wasn't that bad there, was it?"

Zayn shook his head, kicking a rock on the side.

"Have you thought of going back?" Zayn asked.

There was silence and only the night birds chirping and the wind slamming on trees.

"No. I got used to living here now. Having a simple life and no worries." Justin answers truthfully.

Just like Zayn expected, and as everyone said, no one in here wants to move out.

He finally accepted his fate.

"So, how are you and Harry?" Justin blurted out, not wanting to sound so interested. But he really is.

"Well, everything's cool between us and I get to spend more time with him now," Zayn answered geniusly.

"I mean, how do you see him? Like, do you find him cute?" Justin curiously asked.

"He's adorable. Really. He's so cheeky and cute that I want to pinch him every now and then." Zayn giggles like a little kid having a crush.