Five

Two weeks of staying on the island with these people he doesn't know of are something that Zayn didn't imagine to be so enjoyable. He learned a lot of things like fishing, planting a tree, sewing clothes.

He never imagined a place like Ise Hali is existing so as to the wonderful people living here.

Harry was right. The place is beautiful and peaceful. The people living here never judged him and treats him nicely.

He also witnessed an island wedding last week and he slowly believed in the myth Harry had told him.

And he also slowly on forgetting how sad he is from being faraway on his family and girlfriend. But sometimes, when he's alone, he couldn't help but miss everyone and everything in the city.

In fact, when he witnessed the wedding last week, all he could remember is his girlfriend Perrie. He remembered her angelic face and her sweet voice. He cried a tear after the wedding mass and Harry was there comforting him nonstop until he fell asleep.

Harry is really a great friend to him and is making sure that he won't feel bad or sad. Harry always has his way to make people happy and distracted from all the things that can make people affected.

Zayn is very thankful for that.

Right this moment, he's sitting under a pine tree and watching Harry talking to some residence about fishing. Harry looked at his way and raise a thumb up to ask if he's okay and he smiled and just nodded.

"Hi." Zayn looked up to see a little boy shyly waving at him. He smiled.

"Hello. What's your name?" He asked the kid. The kid looks familiar to him because he's the one who always plays just outside his hut.

"I'm Calum. Your name is Zayn, right?" The kid responded and he nodded.

"How are old you?" Zayn asked.

"I'm seven."

"Why don't you play with the kids there? Are they bullying you?"

"No. I just saw you sitting alone here. Maybe you want someone to talk to." The kid said politely.

"I'm just waiting for my friend Harry. He's right there." He motioned on Harry still talking with some men, frowning. He chuckled at his face.

"Harry is a good boy." Calum suddenly spoke.

"Yeah? I know. He really is."

"When our old teacher died, he replaced her. But he's always busy with all the island's problems. So now he teaches us once a week." The kid blurted sadly.

Zayn frowned, and then he remembered that one Saturday, Harry was nowhere to be found so he stayed in his hut.

"Oh, is that every Saturday?" He asked and Calum nodded. He glanced at Harry who's now talking to some elders.

He smiled at Calum.

"C'mon. Show me all your friends and kids here. I'll be your teacher."

X
X
X

"Did you see Zayn?" Harry asked his neighbors and looking around the place.

He's been searching for the guy for about an hour now but there's no sign of him. At first he thought Zayn got bored on waiting for him talking nonstop to the people about the things concerning the island, but Zayn isn't in his hut.

He walked around and ask everybody if they saw Zayn and finally, an elder told him that he saw Zayn with the kids.

"You're friend is indeed a blessing in disguise for the kids. He's teaching them in the common room."

Harry smiled and jogs happily towards the common room. His smile went wider when he saw Zayn teaching the kids and for the first time, Harry saw Zayn so happy doing something.

He misses his job in the city.

Harry thought and he sat down just outside, watching Zayn do the thing he loves.

"I'm happy for you," Harry told Zayn later that day all smiling.

"Yeah? Thanks. I mean, I don't intend to steal your students." Zayn responded.

Harry chuckled. "It's okay. I feel bad for the kids though. Because I can't teach them every day."

"I can do that." Zayn smiled loving the thing he had done today.

"Really? I mean, we can't provide you money." Harry joked.

"Do you think, you're meant to be here, to give the kids education?" Harry asked seriously when they seated on the white sand.

Zayn was quiet for a moment and sighed heavily. "I don't know, Harry. Sometimes, I do. But most of the time, I'm still hoping I'll be back." Zayn admitted.

"I'm sorry." He added. Harry shook his head.

"Don't be sorry. I understand you. This isn't the life you used to have." Harry told him smiling slightly.

"And I don't want you to misinterpret this but, why don't just live the moment? I mean, what if you can't come back? Not that I'm saying you to give up, but let's just be real. We were victims of a plane crash that I'm sure, was reported 13 years ago. But we were never rescued." Harry hesitantly spoke.

"I'm getting your point. I couldn't just accept it so easily. I miss my family, especially mom." Zayn admitted sadly.

"I know. Maybe someday you'll see them again. Let us all be thankful you're still alive. As long as you live, you have the chance." Harry smiled thoughtfully and Zayn gave that smile back.

A/N: Teacher Zayn with eyeglasses 😍