Two

"Isle Hali?" Zayn asked on the curly-haired boy.

"Yes. Meaning beautiful ocean in Arabic." Harry replied smiling widely.

They walked and toured around. Showing Zayn how their lives work here.

"What is this place? I mean, where is this place?" Zayn looks up to the tall coconut trees that surround the place.

"I don't know also. We've been living here for 13 years already. The people here are the victims of a plane crash that happened 13 years ago. Some of us survived, some died. Buried there, on the other side of the mountain." Harry explained and pointed at the mountain.

"What? You are here, all of you, for thirteen years? And none of you ever tried to come back to your hometown or country?" Zayn asked again as they walked on the white sand of the beach.

"Yes. Come follow me, I'll show you something." Harry runs deeply on inside of the forest and stopped on an entrance of like a cave.

"Here." Harry motioned to Zayn to come to see what's on the inside.

Zayn's mouth parted as he saw the wrecked plane inside.

"None of you built a boat or something just to get out of here? Or you all have no families searching for you out there? It's been that long. 13 years is not a joke." Zayn said they walked back. Lots of Nippa Huts are alined organized on each side like a cottage of a resort.

"Some did. But it didn't work out. We learned that this island is so far from the civilization that no one, in thirteen years, had ever discovered this." Harry shrugged as they met several people on their way back, greeting them.

"Unbelievable," Zayn mumbled, as he tried processing what he just heard.

Harry giggled. "Yeah, I know. But, look at this place. Isn't it paradise?" Harry hops as he twirled around. Inhaling the fresh hair nature is giving him.

Zayn stared at it for a moment. He would admit that the place is beautiful and breathtaking. But, he has a life waiting back there in London. He couldn't just forget about it.

"I really need to get back." He said stressfully, running his hands on his head.

Harry stopped and his face saddened at the view. He really gets affected when someone is going mad or sad. He doesn't know how to cheer this person because he doesn't know him at all.

He wanted to talk about this place, to show him around. For him to feel comfortable. Harry really loves this place. He grew up in here. Peaceful and far from dangerous people in the city.

He wanted to make Zayn realized it. But he knows he can't. Maybe Zayn's life in London is perfect. That's why he wants to go back.

"Why don't you just tell me about your life in the city?" He asked shyly. He wanted to know how it differs here on the island and in the city.

A smile peeked on Zayn's face. They both sat down on the grassy spot just under a pine tree.

"I have work there. I'm a teacher. I have a family, one older sister, and two younger than me. My mom is so kind and caring. My dad, too. I have friends. Thinking about them now makes me miss them so much. And I also have a girlfriend. She's so beautiful. Her eyes are blue like the ocean." He started telling, Harry doesn't know why he felt jealous on the part of the girlfriend. He ignored it.

"I was supposed to propose to her at the yacht party, but... unfortunately, I'm here." Zayn's face saddened and he stared at the perfect blue ocean in front of him.

"I'm sorry about that," Harry mumbled.

Zayn faked a smile. "It's okay. It's not your fault anyway. If I was just being so careful, and if I listened to them to just move the date of the proposal, this wouldn't have happened." He sighed.

"I know it'll be hard for you to accept, but I just want you to realize that everything happens for a reason." Harry smiled a bit. Trying to comfort him.

"We've been here for a decade and a half, but we accepted it. We appreciated the place. We took care of it. Built huts. We live a simple and peaceful life here. I am not saying that you could just forget your life there, I'm just... you know, showing you the positive side of what happened." He explained, convincing Zayn.

"Yeah? I get your point. I'm just... in shock. I guess I'll be okay." Zayn smiled at him.

Harry knew, that he can change Zayn's perspective in life by showing him what Isle Hali really means. Or so he thought?

A/N: I'm feeling good at this :)