order ii

❝chapter ii : whipped❞

finn stood at the side of the counter, waiting for sadie, another new co-worker, to inform every customers' names and orders to him

finn stood at the side of the counter, waiting for sadie, another new co-worker, to inform every customers' names and orders to him. he would follow right away, feeling more motivated this time because of a certain girl, who by the way hasn't shown up yet, giving him a slight of disappointment. he wasn't even sure if she'd come back ever again.

the familiar tinkle of the bell echoed in the café. finn turned around, half expecting that it would be the british girl, and this time he was right. finn couldn't keep his eyes off of her, and apparently everyone else in the shop. her hair was fixed up in a tight bun this time, she was wearing a black calvin klein sports bra with a pair of leggings and sneakers at the lower part. her abs were so defined that finn immediately tried to look away unlike some of the customers who were still staring. he doesn't blame them, though.

sadie whistled lowly as soon as millie walked in, "looks like someone is having a crush on someone," the redhead teased.

sadie was so much nicer and approachable than maddie, finn got along with the redhead immediately even though they've known each other for only two and a half hours. he was thankful that he already found a friend at work instead of dealing with the other co-worker, who he found obviously irritable.

finn instantly removed his gaze from millie, "no i'm not," he held the marker and cursed to himself, suddenly forgetting the earlier customer's name.

sadie laughed in amusement and ruffled his hair, "the customer's name is natalia, jackass."

finn gave the redhead a playful glare, but she was already busy asking for millie's order.

millie removed one earbud from her ear, still slightly catching her breath before speaking, "one green tea latte with-"

"extra whipped cream on top?" finn cut her off. he just realized all he had said when millie stopped talking and when he saw sadie trying so hard not to laugh.

"y- yeah. . .that," millie told sadie, her eyes still fixated on finn with a slight blush. finn shifted awkwardly and went back to work, still wanting to be swallowed by the ground.

millie stuck an earbud back to her ear and sat on her usual seat, still clueless that almost everyone's eyes were still on her. finn tried his hardest to not be distracted by the girl's perfectly slimmed figure.

"one green tea latte with extra whipped cream on top for lover girl, a perfect choice for a post workout session, amirite?" sadie playfully winked at finn.

finn ignored the teasing and thought of something to write on the girl's cup, "how about you look pretty as fuck, wanna go out?" the redhead wiggled her eyebrows.

"shut the fuck up, sads."

sadie raised her shoulders cluelessly and went back to the register. finn sighed and just wrote down whatever the hell he had in mind, not wanting for the girl to wait for too long.

finn tapped sadie's shoulder who raised her eyebrow, "you call her," he tried to hand her the latte.

"nuh, uh," sadie shook her head.

"please? it's all your fault that you made me become self-conscious around her," finn complained while the redhead just snorted.

"under one condition, you'll take my night shifts for two days," finn gasped but later sighed in defeat, "fine."

sadie chuckled and finally grabbed the drink, "you are so whipped," she whispered. finn turned around, "i am not!" he playfully smacked her arm.

"i was talking to the whipped cream," sadie excused.

finn rolled his eyes and accompanied a new costumer.

"one green tea latte for millie!" sadie raised the drink at the counter. millie instantly heard, luckily the music she was listening to wasn't too loud.

millie thanked the redhead and went back to her seat. finn watched as she turned the cup around, expecting another scribbled words were written on it. after she read what he wrote, she couldn't help but giggle loudly.

finn chuckled at the cute sound, making most of the crowd watch them in confusion. but finn couldn't care less, the only thing that mattered to him was the girl from the distance.

millie looked for his eyes, instantly catching them because he was already staring.

sorry. she mouthed jokingly.

finn playfully looked the other away and shook his head, making him earn another giggle from the girl.

millie
y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶.̶
̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶.̶
y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶!̶
you tryna give me a heart attack here, mills?
- frogface

- ♡ -

a/n: cute cute fluff fluff
your feedbacks are appreciated, so leave some!
p.s this wasn't proofread sorry if this was a mess

- cali : )