bonus order

❝bonus chapter : two cups of happiness❞

it has been exactly a month since finn finally approached millie at the café

it has been exactly a month since finn finally approached millie at the café. the two instantly got along well. too well.

millie would order a drink at the shop more frequently, while finn's little game at leaving comments on her cup was still going strong because it's one of the reasons why she always smiles, that it makes him smile too.

she doesn't even like coffee that much! her ordering a drink at the café was meant to be a one time thing. until she caught a glimpse of a certain curly-haired and freckle-faced barista living behind a counter, who she liked a little too much.

but of course she wouldn't admit that. to him and to herself.

it just happened to be this day that finn realized that he wanted their little friendship to be something more.

"sads, i need your help," finn tugged the redhead's sleeve.

sadie paused herself from organizing the glass chiller, "what's up?" she faced the other barista.

"how can i ask millie to go out with me?"

sadie choked on air, "you guys are still not dating?"

finn sighed, "i don't even know if she likes me like that back."

"but you've already been flirting with each other since the second she stepped inside this café!" she defended in disbelief.

finn was about to reply until sadie continued, "by the way, i'm not that surprised. i was about to be too surprised but then i remembered that you're— you," he glared at her, making her shrug when they noticed that a figure emerged the café.

finn saw sight of millie in front of them, smiling beamingly, "can i get a lifetime supply of finn wolfhard?" she giggled.

finn grinned goofily at the girl, making sadie shake her head in amusement because of how fast the boy's mood changes whenever millie appeared.

"yes you can, but you may not," he joked.

"sounds like my bitchy english teacher whenever i ask her if i could go to the bathroom," sadie cut in. her chin rested on her palm as she watched her otp eagerly.

the counter was filled with laughter before it piped down, "is it okay if i pick the drink for you? you'll love it, trust me. my treat," he suggested softly.