JEONGHAN+READER

"Your stretch marks map out where I should touch you,"

Where Jeonghan can't find a flaw, but if you catch (y/n) on the right day, she could write a book about them.

omgicried
______________

Jeonghan silently stirred awake. Flipping over to the opposite side, he put his arm around his girlfriend's waist.

He breathed in the slight scent of lavender shampoo, smiling in content. He's been with her long enough to know all of her quirks, and he can't help but fall in love with her a little more each day.

Checking the clock, he decided (y/n) had slept enough. Pecking her neck, she slowly stirred awake.

"Wake up! I havn't heard your voice in a whole twelve hours!"

"Why are you so loud?" (Y/n) groans, rubbing her eyes groggily.

Jeonghan pouted,"I miss you,"

"You live with me, hannie." She pouted back, lovingly mocking him.

"So what? I just want to be around you. Now come on, let's shower!"

"Together?"

"Duh."

"I just woke up!" She whined, turning away from him.

"To bad!" Jeonghan smiled before picking his girlfriend up. Normally she would have been yelling, but they've already gotten more than enough noise complaints due to their playing around.

Making his way into the small bathroom, Jeonghan gently sets (y/n) on the floor, much to her displeasure.

"Wow, just the place I wanted to be at seven a.m. The floor."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "I literally just mopped, it's not that bad." He pulled his shirt off and turned the water on.

He finished adjusting the water and motioned for (y/n) to get off the floor. She shook her head, and in her sleepy state, stuck her arms out. Hoping for assistance.

Gently pulling her up, (y/n) gets led in to the warm shower.

"Make it fast, I wanna eat." (Y/n) mumbles, slightly pushing her boyfriend so she could get to the water first.

"All I ask is a little bit of your time, and all you do is complain!" Jeonghan dramaticly put a hand to his chest, faking being hurt.

"You act like you never see me."

Ignoring her remark, Jeonghan offered to wash (y/n)'s hair. Of course, she complied. It ment less work for her. But secretly, she loved the constant attention and affection her boyfriend gave her. Of course he only offered becuase he knew she loved it when he touched her hair.

After a while they got out, and eventually made their way to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

_ _ _ _ _

"Why aren't you talking, Hun?" Jeonghan looked over at (y/n). She refused to watch a movie, a typical plan for their days off, and was instead being dead silent. Jeonghan moved over closer to her side of the couch. Noticing how she stiffened, and hid deeper into her blanket.

"I'm not feeling well." She refused to meet his eyes as she prepared to dart around his questions.

"Headache?" Jeonghan inquired before putting a hand to her forehead.

"No, it's not like that." She wished he could know without her telling him. If he knew what was on the back of her mind constantly, how would he feel. It wasn't becuase Jeonghan wasn't doing his job as a boyfriend, honestly he constantly exceeds the small expectations she has.

He drew his hand away."Then what his it?" He sat tentivly, waiting for her answer.

"I just don't feel well," she sniffed, eyes watering.

Jeonghan didn't understand, but wanted to help. He knew that sometimes she got like this, but would constantly play it down. Pretend that it's not a big deal.

"Do you want to lay down?" He slightly touched her soft cheekbone with the back of his hand. Relishing in the softness.

By now her tears were falling. Moving from her eyes and settling along her jaw. Jeonghan led her into their shared bedroom with his hand on the small of her back.

As soon as she layed down Jeonghan tentivly got in next to her, laying on top of the thick blankets. Facing her, he traced shapes on her exposed hip.

"Jeonghan?" She sounded so small. Jeonghan layed his palm flat on her hip before answering.

"Yes, cutie?"

"Why are you with me?"

Jeonghan's heart shattered. He knew that early on in their relationship she was insecure, but thought that they ended up resolving it. It couldn't have been that Jeonghan was flirting with other people. All he could see was her. He quickly thought of reasons he made her feel like this. He must have done somthing.

Normally there would be rays of sunshine, lighting up her face. But, she drew the curtains closed this morning. Without the light, she still easily reminded him of an angel.

"(Y/n), I could write an entire paper on the reasons I'm in love with you and why I'm dating you. Remember our first date? At the pet store?"

She shook her head yes, feeling guilty. She always knew that he loved her. He always showed it, but she could never remember. She would forget the feelings of him loving her and her mind would wander. Wander to the reasons why he could do better.

"You went by each cage, baby talking the animals. I was so infatuated I started to picture you talking to our child like that." He laughed softly, bringing her closer to his chest," every single cage, (y/n), you even thought of names for the spiders and crickets in the glass case. You must have known the crickets were only there for the other animals to eat, but you treated them like fuzzy animals.

You begged to hold one of the lizards, so I went to find an employee. As soon as he held still you stroked his rough back and called him sweet names. Ever since that day I knew that you were the most caring and compassionate person I had ever had the pleasure of meeting. Seeing you love those creatures made me want to be loved by you. I was craving it, I knew if I could get close enough to you, I would never let go, and you wouldn't even think about it.

Just like everyone, you have your flaws. Physical, absolutely not. To me anyway, but you still seem keen on the idea of looking at the smudges instead of the whole painting.

And you know, some people purposely smudge the paint. They have no definite end result but they know that whatever they create will end up being just as beautiful as a landscape. Maybe even more beautiful. Conventional beauty attracts conventional people, and I know you. You're not the type of person to want someone so drawn to outward beauty, hell, your personality is much to vast to want that."

"I'm sorry, Hannie." She relaxed into his embrace, finally feeling a bit warmer.

"I really need to stop trying to push you away, it's just...its just really hard! I love you so much but it's hard becuase I'm not quite there with myself. I second guess everything I say, and believe that you don't mean what you say. "

"Don't apologize, love." He continued tracing along her hips and thighs, entrances by the marks there. His fingers move to the entire of her thigh. Lightly brushing over her like she was porcelain. His breath caught in his chest, knowing that this was the person he always wanted to be with.

"Just remember, how much I love you. You could look completely different and I would still love you becuase of who you are." He strokes her hair gently and loves so he is near her ear.

"But between you and me, your thighs are beautiful, easily my favorite physical trait of yours." He moves back again before tapping her nose,"and your nose, but" he shrugged before (Y/n) started to laugh, face red.

_________