Chapter 3

~Palette's POV~

I clicked on Geno's contact and called him. Geno picked up and asked 'yes?'

Palette: 'Is Goth home!?' I asked excitedly

Geno: 'Yes. But he might not want to talk, I'll ask him'

~Geno's POV~

I set the phone on the table, went up to Goth's room and knocked on the door. It was open an inch, so I opened it more to see Goth. He was crying, his arms wrapped on his desk, his skull in his arms. I walked up to him and patted his back, "You okay?" He lifted his skull, and looked at me "Do I look okay!?" He put his skull back down, "Sorry about that, I just don't feel right without Palette..." I rubbed circles on his back "Palette wants to talk to you, ya know." Goth lifted his head slowly, and looked at me "Really? I want to talk to him too." He said sarcastically. "Fine, I'll tell him you don't want to talk~" He shook his skull, fast "No! No!" "Fine, I'll say your busy, you better love me!" I said walking out of his room. I walked back to the table and the phone. I picked up the phone and talked to Palette again.

~Palette's POV~

I was waiting for Goth to answer, saying how happy he was to see m-

Geno: 'Sorry Goth is busy right now.'

My face went from a really happy smile and bright to a sad frown, and dull.

Palette: 'Okay, thank you.'

Bluescreen and Dream could tell I was not happy. "What's wrong, Pal?" I sat down on my mom's ~Mom is Dream~ lap He petted my skull, "Geno said Goth was busy." Bluescreen nodded, "Maby he is!? I mean it's a schoo-" He stopped mid-sentence "IT'S A SCHOOL DAY! I GOT TO GO!" He ran off to school

Mom nodded, "You need to also, if you don't you'll be in big trouble! I'll tell Ink you skipped!" I laughed, "He should know already!" Long pause "HE SHOULD KNOW ALREADY!!!?"

~Ink's POV~

I was hitting PaperJam asking, "Where. Is. My Palette!?" PJ grabbed my hand, "First off, I thought I was yours. Second, I DON'T KNOW!!" I looked at Fresh, with a big glare. He hid behind PJ. I stormed off to the office. PJ and Fresh were behind me. I heard someone talking but left it, I wanted to find my innocent child! PJ grabbed my scarf and pulled me back, I turned around, about to slap him, but it was Error. I stopped, my sockets wide. "PJ told me what you did." I shook my skull. He sighed and hugged me, "He's fine, I promise." I sighed, "But what if he got taken away!?" Error shook his skull, "He's at school. If someone was to break in, then the school would have a lockdown, and no one would get taken away, okay? Call Dream, see if he's seen him." I nodded and called him. Palette answered!

Ink: 'Palette!!!!'

Palette: 'Dad?'

Ink: 'Yes! What are you doing with Dream's phone?'

Palette: 'Well I used it to call Geno so I could talk to Gothy!'

Ink: 'What are you doing with Dream?'

Palette: 'Wanting to talk to Gothy?'

Ink: 'Out of school?'

Palette: 'N-No'

Dream: 'can i have the phone' it was a dull voice

Palette: 'Sure!'

I could hear the phone getting passed over to Dream

Dream: 'Hello Ink!'

Ink: 'Hello Dream. What is Palette doing out of school? And how long has he been out of school?'