Chapter 6

I started to walk to school, "Oh! By the way, Goth." "Yeah?"

~Goth's pov~

I turned around, "We will be going out of town for a week. So we were going to see if you wanted anyone to stay with you?" I smiled and nodded, "Palette." Reaper smirked, "Okay, but just don't have too much 'fun' " I blushed, "Daaaaaaaad!" He smiled, "Get to school." He waved me away, so I walked out and said, "Bye!" I heard dad say, "Bye. Geno said bye also!" I smiled and walked to school.

I opened the door and saw Palette walking up the walkway, "Gothy!" He hugged me, so I hugged him back. I smiled as he pulled away from the hug, "I have something to ask you." Palette nodded as we started to walk to school, "My Mom and Dad are going out of town for a week, so I was wanting to see if you wanted to stay the whole week?" I tried to forget what Dad said, to make my blush die down. Palette smiled cutely and nodded, I couldn't help but blush a bit more, "Sure! I'd love to stay!" I smiled as he grabbed my hand and continued walking to school. He let go of my hand right when we stepped into the gates of the school. We still wanted to keep the rumor down, even tho we tried to forget it.

~At Lunch~

~Palette's POV~

I smiled as I heard the bell ring. I ran to the Library as fast as I could. When I got to the Library, I smiled. I walked in front of the line and someone said, "Back of the line nerd!" I looked at them with my innocent eyes, making them sparkle and the person blushed. I giggled and looked back at Gothy, "Gothy!" He smiled and looked up from the computer, "Come on." I walked around the desk and pulled a chair next to Gothy. I like to spend my lunches with Gothy, but I also don't. Because some humans and monsters are mean to him! Which I think is mean!

It was around when Lunch was over and the Library was almost empty. except for us. Goth blushed and thought about something. It looked like he was going to say something, but nothing. He smiled as the bell rung, "Meat me either here or outside the school doors, okay?" I nodded, hugged him and walked away

~After school~

I walked to the Library and found Gothy putting up some books. He didn't know I walked in so I went to scare him. I quietly walked up to him and hugged him, "Boo!" I felt him jump a little and he dropped a book. He sighed once he saw it was me, "Why'd you scare me?" I shrugged and smiled. I saw Gothy blush and I got worried. I let go of him and asked, "Are you sick!?" He shook his head, but I still reached up to feel his fore-skull. It was a little hot, "Your sick!" I grabbed his hand and he dropped the other books, "I need to clean this up, Paly." I shook my head and started to walk away to his house.

Once there I layed him on the couch and layed a blanket over him, "Paly. I'm not sick!" I shook my head

~Goth's POV~

"Paly, I'm not sick!" He shook his head and walked into the kitchen. It was nice to have him treat me, so I smiled and just went with it. I layed on the couch and soon fell asleep.

After a bit, I woke up. Palette was shaking me a little. He had a spoon in his hand, so I sat up, "Yes, Paly?" He smiled and sat next to me, "I got you some soup!" I smiled as I reached for the bowl. He shook his head, "I'll feed it to you!" I blushed a bit and Palette smiled, "Say 'Ahh'!" "I don't need to be fed." "I said Say, 'Ahh'." His face went stern, "Ahhhh." He plopped it in my mouth, his face going back to happy once I said that, not going to lie, I feel like I'm actually sick. He had another spoon full, "Here comes an airplane!" He giggled and I smiled, 'You're too innocent' ~Yes, I did take it off of a FreshPaper comic..... Bye!~

After a bit Palette got up and washed the dishes, once he came back he put a movie on, 'Peter Rabbit'. Palette sat next to me, so I decided to tell him, "Palette, I wasn't sick, I was blushing." He looked at me and blushed a bit, "But I'm sure I'm sick now.." Palette smiled and hugged me. After the hug, he sat on my lap, which made me blush more then I was ~He's sick, so he blushes when he's sick! Duh!~ And we continued to watch the movie

~Palette's POV~

'Why did I sit on his lap? I don't know why I sat on his lap! Someone tell me why I sat on his lap!' I looked calm, thankfully, 'I don't like him! Do I? No! He's a friend! Not my boyfriend!' I heard the door open so I got off of Gothy's lap and looked at the door, Paperjam walked through, Fresh right behind him. He looked at us and smirked, "What?" I heard Gothy whisper, "We didn't do anything!" I know I was surely blushing. PJ laughed a bit, "Come on, Fresh. Let's leave these two alone." Fresh smiled and waved at us, so I smiled and waved back, to be nice. I sighed once they both were gone, why? I Don't Know! 'Why Am I Blushing! Why Do I Want To Be Alone With Gothy!? I'm Not In Love With Him! Am I? No! Oh! I'll just ask Gothy!'

I looked at Gothy, "H-hey, Gothy?" He looked at me, "Mhmm?" "Wh-why do I want to be alone with you?" He blushed brighter, "U-ummmmm... Wh-what did you think once PJ smirked at us?" I was so confused, "Nothing. Why? I did feel my face heat up a little tho." I looked away as I said the last part, "W-well, you, might, have a crush on m-me." I blushed and looked at him, "I'm sorry!" He smiled, "D-do you have a crush on me?" He nodded and we both blushed more. I giggled and hugged him, he hugged me back and I was happy. I was about to fall asleep, but the movie wanted to keep me awake with a big boom. I jumped a little and opened my eyes. Gothy chuckled a little, "That's not funny! I was almost asleep!" Gothy smiled and continued to watch the movie

~After the movie~

I was still awake because I wanted to see what happened next. It was so cute also a little scary. I looked at Gothy and he was awake also, "What time is it?" Gothy pulled his phone out, "11:23." I smiled, "We still have time to do stuff!" Gothy blushed, "L-like?" "Like a board game! Or we could play eye spy! Or! Or.........Or We could go to the pet store to look at the animals!"

~Goth's POV~

I smiled, 'Again, he's too innocent.' I nodded, "Which one do you want to do first?" Palette thought for a bit, "Eye Spy!" I smiled and nodded, "I spy something.... red." Palette looked around, "That picture frame!" I shook my head, "Nope." He thought more, "Hmmmmm. That vase!" I smiled, "Close." He looked up a little, "Oh! The flowers!" I nodded, "Yep." He giggled, "Your turn."

After a bit of playing Eye Spy, we got bored, so we fell asleep.