Chapter 7

~Quick Review~

"After a bit of playing Eye Spy, we got bored, so we fell asleep."

~Goth's POV~

I woke up, looked around, then felt something move on my lap. I looked down and smiled when I saw Palette sleeping peacefully, "I shouldn't wake you, but I'm hungry.." I thought for a bit, 'I'll move him to my bed while I go get food. He can cuddle my big dog stuffed animal.' I picked him up at the same time that I stood up and walked to my bedroom. I placed my sleeping beauty on my bed, then moved the dog next to Palette and walked out of the room.

I went into the kitchen to find a note on the fridge, 'Was that there yesterday?' I ripped the note off of the fridge and read it,

'Dear Goth + Friend,

I know you aren't a good cook, or any of your friends are, so I gave you some money to order pizza and by something easy to make, like cereal or a sandwich. But please, don't burn the house down. If you do, you'll have to pay for it. With your own money. From your own job.

Love,
Geno'

I sighed, "I'm not a bad cook, mom." I turned the note around since I felt something, it was 40 dollars taped on the back, there were a few words, 'For pizza and food.' I smiled and took the money, I shoved them in my pocket. I started to make some cereal for me and Palette. When I was making my bowl I heard something behind me, so I turned around and jumped a little seeing Palette. He looked so adorable. Rubbing his eyes, one of his sleeves off of his shoulder and his hair messy, I mean if he had hair, which he doesn't since skeletons don't have hair.... That's Not The Point!

~Palette's POV~

I removed my hand from rubbing my eye, "Gothy?" I said, with a bit of tiredness in it. I saw the figure nod, but I wasn't sure, I had to blink the tiredness away. I saw Gothy smiling as I smiled also. He was blushing again, I might have been too. I couldn't help it! Gothy looked so cute! Gothy shook his head as he turned back around, "I'm making food, it's lucky charms cereal (Not sponsored. Promise. I'm not that popular.). Want it?" I nodded, "Wait. May I see the box?" He nodded and gave it to me. I sighed as I saw the haunting '(Red 40)' in the ingredients. I gave the box back to him and asked, "Do you have anything else?" He looked around, "Cinnamon Crunch? (Again. Not sponsored. Like I said, I'm not that popular.)" I smiled and nodded. While he was making my bowl he asked, "Why can't you have the other one?" I didn't smile but didn't frown, "I can't have red dye. It messes with my brain so I become really mean. (I kinda copied Palette off of me. It's true tho. I can't have it.)" He looked at me, "That doesn't sound like you...?" I nodded, "I know. But I never eat red dye anymore. (I do. I mean whaaaaaaaaat!?)" He smiled, "Okay then."

He then went back to making my bowl, "Why don't you go sit on the couch?" I nodded and walked out, "Don't we have school?" I asked as I walked back in. He thought for a little bit, "Yeah. We do..." Goth paused, "We Have School!" He ran out and went to get dressed. I chuckled and grabbed my bowl as I ate it. I didn't need to change. I just need to put something over it. I set my bowl in the sink as I grabbed my hat and put it on. I kinda chatted to the little flowey on it. He's cute. Goth came down, "Let's go." "Don't you need to eat?" "Darn!" He grabbed a cup and put the cereal in it, "Now, let's go." I smiled and walked out. We walked to school, talking the most way.

~Goth's POV~
(I'm sorry.)
It was the end of 4th hour. The bell just rung so I'm heading to the library. There were a few kids who looked like trouble so I went around them. Why do I have to wear this robe? They grabbed my hoodie and pulled me to the floor. It hurt since the floor was tile. They started to kick me and hit me and punch me. I'm sure that they cracked my ribs and skull. I mean I did pass out at some point. (I'm sorry. I had to. School. Mean people. They should be in a relationship.)

~Palette's POV~

I smiled as I read. It was reading and we had to read a book of our choice, then write about it. I loved the book I was reading. It was about a Princess who had a crush on a little village boy. The queen and king don't like this and try to make her marry another prince. I love it! I then needed to use the restroom.... I'm A Magical Skele! Shuh it! I asked and got to go. I walked out of my class and to the bathrooms by the library just so I could see Gothy. I saw something laying down on the floor in the hall. I walked closer and put my hands on my mouth, "G-Gothy?" He was passed out, his skull had a big cut, it bleeding bone marrow. I kneed down next to Goth.

I cried a little then ran to the nurse, "Mrs! Mrs!" She looked up from her computer, "Yes?" "M-My Bo- Friend Is Bleeding! H-His Skull Has A Crack In It!" She stood up, "Where is he?" she said a bit to calm. I pulled her to Gothy and she picked him up, "Go back to class. I'll take care of him." I continued to cry as I walked to the bathroom and did my business. As I walked to class I saw Alphys and she saw me crying. She came up to me, "Wh-wh-what's-s wrong?" She hugged me and I hugged back, I mean I did have to lean down a little, it's cute, "Goth. He had a big cut in his skull." She rubbed circles on my back. She's too sweet, "H-He'll be ok-kay." I smiled as she let go of the hug, "Your too sweet, Alphys." She blushed a bit, "H-How?" I smiled, "Well, you make everyone happy." I booped her nose, "And you like Undyne~" She blushed more, "Sh-sh-shush it-t!" I giggled, "Thanks. I need to get to class now. Bye." I walked to class and she walked the other way.

~After school~

~Goth's POV~

I woke up around 7th hour in the nurse's office with a wrap bandage around my head. I could still see but my head hurt. The nurse also wrote down that I can't talk to anyone or I'd be sent back here. So now I'm in the library checking books out and in with a white bore so I can chat with people. I saw a familiar face walk in. There cheek-bones where stained wet, they're holding their own hand, both hands over there mouth. Palette her name is. I think. She fastly walked up to me, "G-Gothy!?" I nodded, Palette came around the desk and hugged me, "H-how do you feel?" I grabbed the whiteboard and wrote, 'ehh It still hurts a lot' She looked at me confused, "Wh-why do you have that?" I erased what I had and wrote 'I can't talk. Or I'd have to go back to the nurse' Palette smiled and nodded, "O-okay. I'm just happy that you're okay."