Chapter 5

~Palette's POV~

I looked up, tear stane on my cheeks, "TElL-l HiM tO g-gO aWAy." "Why? Don't you like him?" I shook my skull, "Not anymore." "Why? What happened?" "Rummers." "Oh. What was the rummer? Something about you and Goth, I'm guessing." "yep. Me and Goth are dating apparently. Ever since we found out, he's been avoiding me." "I'm guessing he wants the rummer to not happen?" "Then why would he be here?" "Just go talk to him!"

So I got up and went downstairs to see Goth standing by the couch, looking down, his hands folded in front of him. I walked over to him. Not looking at him, not talking to him, not doing anything that has to do with him. Then I realized that was wrong, he did it to me, I'm not going to do it with him, so I looked up, "Palette? I'm sorry for not talking to you. I just don't want-" "Want To What!? BE AROUND ME!? WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT!? I. DON'T. CARE!" "P-palette, n-no. I want to be around you! I just don't want the rummer to be a rummer." "BY AVOIDING ME!?" "It's the only way I can think of-" "THE ONLY WAY!? THERE WOULD BE LOT'S MORE IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO BE AROUND ME! YOU WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING TO GET RID OF IT IN A WEEK OR DAY IF YOU WANTED TO BE AROUND ME!" I started to cry, "I guess I was wrong to think that you loved me..."

I then walked back to my room and shut the door. But before I did, I heard, "But I do love you. With all my soul."

I just laid there. But I got bored after a while, so I started to draw. I drew from my mind, not really realizing what I'm drawing. After I finished I looked down to see I drew Goth. I blushed, closed the notebook, and threw it under my desk.

Someone knocked on my door, "Who is it?" I asked, "It's Ink." Yep. That was surely mom, "Come in." Mom walked in, closed the door behind her, and sat on my bed, facing me, "Why did Goth ask to sit somewhere else at art?" "Because there is a rummer going around that me and Goth are dating! Now he wants nothing to do with me!" "That Is not true." "How do you know!?" "Because that's not what he told me at art." "If you knew why did you ask me?" "Because I wanted to know your response. He said he loves you, and wants you to have this." Mom gave me a folded up piece of paper.

He stood up and that's when I realized he's fat, "Mom? Why are you so fat?" He started to laugh, "I'm pregnant! Not fat." "Oh." "Anyway, I'll leave you be." Mom walked out the room.

I unfolded it and looked at it. It said, 'I'm trying to get people to help me die down the rummer. I've been next to Bunny so that she could help me. She wants to date me as you know, so she would definitely help. But the only problem is that I have to date her after the rummer is gone' There was a wet spot on the paper. A teardrop? ' Why did I yell at him!? He's my best friend! Uggggg! ' I folded it back up and set it on my bedside table. I fell asleep at some point

~Goth's POV~

I woke up, feeling guilty. I'll text him at some time...

~betwne 4ed and 5th hour~

~Palette's POV~

I grabbed my phone out right when the bell rang and texted Goth, [Gothy. meat me in the 2ed floor bathroom at 12:35] I put my phone in my pocket and started walking to class. Once I got outside the classroom door, my phone vibrated. I decided to look at it in class. As soon as I sat down I looked at my phone, Goth answered. [Okay]. I smiled and waited

~At 12:37~

I raised my hand and went to the bathroom. Once there I walked in and saw Goth. He was looking into the mirror, "Gothy!" I walked over to him, he looked at me, "Palette!

I started to cry, "Palette...?" I hugged him, "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" He hugged me back and started to pet the top of my skull, "I'm so sorry I yelled at you!" "Oh. It's fine. Really, don't worry about it, okay?" I nodded, "O-okay..."

I smiled a little and looked up at him. He was blushing a little. He smiled back at me, "Let's just forget that rummer?" I nodded happily. He pulled me a bit closer. I squeaked and blushed a little. We stayed like that for a bit, until we heard a toilet flush. He let go of me and I backed up a bit. Someone snickered and walked out. I did not see who, because I looked away. I looked back once I heard the door close, "Well I should get back to class. I have Mr. Mettaton..." He rubbed the back of his skull. I laughed a little, "Okay. I have Sans." He giggled, "You're lucky!" I giggled also. We started talking as we walked to class, "Oh. Here's my class..." It was a big double door, "Okay, Bye!" I waved as he walked in and I continued to walk.

~After School~

~Goth's POV~

I walked out of school to be pulled over, it was bunny, "Hello Goth-poo~" I sighed, "I don't need help anymore." She gave puppy eyes, "Why not~?" I turned around, "I've forgotten about it. I'm leaving it be. I don't care anymore." Bunny sighed, "But-" I cut her off, "Nope." I started to walk home. I got a text from palette, [Hello Gothy!] I smiled, [Hello] I sent. We started to chat for a bit.

Once I got home, I walked in and saw raven. I kept walking to m- Wait. Raven? I backed up a bit, "Raven?" "Huh? Oh! Goth!" He smiled, "W-what are you doing here? You're in DaceTale right now?" He smiled, "I came back! I wanted to see my family and lover." I smiled and hugged him, "I wanted to see you also." I let go.

There was a silence, awkward a little, "Soooo uhhh...?" He laughed, "I'm waiting for dad to get home!" "So I can go to my room...?" Raven nodded, "Are you texting your girlfriend~?" I shook my skull, I had a tint of blush, but since I was gay, it did not affect me a lot, "Oh! Your boyfriend~ I mean" Now that's when I blushed, "N-no!" He laughed and made the 'shoo' sign with his hand.

I walked up to my room and sighed. I texted Palette again. I texted him until it was time to go to bed, [Night!] Palette texted, [Good Night, Gothy!] And I fell asleep.

~The next day~

I woke up, got ready and went downstairs. Mom and dad were talking, "Hey mom, dad. Is Raven here?" They jumped a little, "Oh! Hello Goth!" Reaper said, 'No. He went home, sorry.' Geno signed. He still can't talk...., "Okay." I started to walk to school, "Oh! By the way, Goth." "Yeah?"