Chapter 4 (Finally!)

~Sorry that I took soooooooooo long to do this! But I will have a speed of the next 3 or 4 chapters coming out! Yay! Sorry Sinners (I see you sinning) But I'm happy that this is coming out! Be Proud Everyone! Why I haven't been updating? Other People. They blocked me from getting on it, so I could only get on on the internet, so I couldn't privately chat or update books, sorry! On with the story!~

~Palette's POV~

I was being held by Fell. Goth was just looking at the two of us, "So, IS he your boyfriend!?" Gothy started to blush, I answered him, "We are best friends! Just best friends" Gothy looked sad, "No. I'm asking him!" Fell pointed to Gothy, "It's like he said. We are best friends. Nothing more." Fell laughed and let me go, "Really!? Whatever!" He walked out laughing, "What was that about? Why did he say, 'really'?" Goth sighed and sat back down, "Lunch is almost over. You should start heading to class..." I looked at him, confused, and sad, "Okay then..." I started to walk away, but before I did, I hugged Goth, "Whatever's wrong, It's okay Gothy." Then I walked out, and to my friends

~Goth's POV~

I sighed again, ' Why Can't I Just Tell Him! ' *RIIIIIING**RIIIIIING* The bell rung. I should just wait 'till Art.

~At Art. Still Goth's POV~

I stood up, and THAT bunny girl walked in, "Haya Gothy-Bo~" I shook my skull, "I'm leaving. I'm not going to be back here. So you can leave." "But Gothy-Bo~" She grabbed my hood of my robe ~Thing-y~ and pulled me into a kiss. That's when Palette walked in. I think she knew because she kissed me harder. I pulled back, and she had a smirk on her face, then walked out. Palette was wide-eyed, "Y-you got a g-girlfriend?" I shook my skull, walked over to him, hugged him, and put my hands on his boney sholders, "No. She pulled me into a kiss. I wanted to hit her, I wanted to pull away!" "But you didn't." "I was just so shoked!" Palette started to laugh, "And weak!" I did not look happy, "Really?" "I mean you could not lift the lightest wights in P.E.!" "They where heavy!" We both started to laugh, then went to Art.

When we got there, Ink let everyone sit anywhere. But like usual, me and palette sat next to each other. We made a few cards. I made one for Mom, Dad, and Palette. I threw away a lot of those cards. Ink walked over and said, "I see you were throwing away a lot of art. Why?" "Art? It's more like trash! I can't do it..." "yet" "What?" "You can't do it YET. Let me see..." Ink looked in the trash can for one of the cards. He found one, read it and looked over to me with a smirk. ' Did he grab the one where I said I liked him!? Oh no... ' Ink walked over to me with the card in his hand. Oh no, Palette is next to me... Don't show it to him! He pulled me out of the classroom, thankfully! Ink shut the door also, "So you like platte~?" I shook my skull, "This card says otherwise!" I took the card and split it in half, "What was that for!?" "I can't let him know!" "Okay then... I'll just have to tell him!" "NO! I don't want him to know, from someone else at least. I've tried to tell him, but I always get friend zoned!" Ink laughed a little bit, "Okay, okay, I won't tell him..." We both walked back into the classroom. Palette was still drawing, so I went back to making my cards.

~At the end of school~

I was putting books on the proper shelves and made sure all the books are in today, are in. I was putting a book up when I felt a hug around me. I looked down to see palette, I hugged him back, "Are you going to stay over again? Or are you going to your house?" "I can stay..." Short thinking time "Never mind, I need to see how mom is doing." "Okay then..."

~????'s POV~

"This will be great for the school gossip!"

~Paltte's POV~

I was walking home with my Gothy, when we reached his house, I walked up to the steps with him, then left to go home

~The next day~

I woke up, got my food, said bye to Mom and went to Gothy's house. I waited for Gothy to come out, and he did, "Hi, Gothy!" "Hello, Palette. Ready for school?" "Yep!" I grabbed his hand and walked to school with him.

Once we walked into the gates, everyone looked at us. Monsters and Humans. They started to whisper, about what? Most likely us.

We went to our lockers and headed to class. But Blueberry and Dust (nerd version) pulled us into an empty room, and Blueberry said, "Do you know what got on the school news today!?" Goth shook his skull and I said, "No?" Dust (nerd version) pulled out his phone, tapped a few things, and showed us. The headline said, "Goth and Palette dating!" I blushed a little, and looked at Goth, he looked like a grape! Dust (nerd version) Laughed, "Looks like your a grape Goth!" "W-what!?" I let go of his hand, "What's that v-video?"

Dust (nerd version) played the video. It was somewhere in the library. Me and Gothy where talking, "Are you going to stay over again? Or are you going to your house?" "I can stay... N-" The video cut short.

"T-that's not all of it! He said he needed to stay with Geno!" "Ya, but people know that I stay at your house now!" "So!? Friends can stay the night at other friends houses!" "Yes true, but now everyone thinks we are dating!" "So!? It's just a rumor, and it will die down at some point. But while it's going around, we know it's not real!" "Ya, but......but...I don't think the rumor will die down THIS year!" "Come on!" "NO!" "Fine!" I turned around, about to leave, but before I did, I felt kinda guilty and said, "I'm sorry, Gothy!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. We both said sorry and forgot about our fight. After We left the closet, everyone was in classrooms, so I went to class, and Gothy went to the library.

~At Lunch~

I sat at the table, me Gothy and all my friends sit at. But today Gothy sat at a different table, inside! I stood up, but Raven looked at me, "Where you going?" "To talk to Gothy!" Blueprint laughed a bit, "Awwwww! You call him "Gothy"! Not even Raven calls him that!" I blushed, "I-it's just a nickname!" "Anyway, you shouldn't talk to him. He might have found other friends!" "Better than me!?" I sat back down, and ate in silence, while Raven was embarrassing Blueprint.

~At Art~

When I walked into the room, Goth was not in the room yet. I sat at our table and waited. When Goth did walk in, he went up to dad and said something, then sat by that one bunny girl, he kissed. ' Was he falling in love with her!? ' I just started to draw. I used some dull colors, like dark blue, dark green, black and dark red. When Dad walked by, he looked surprised, "Why are you using such dark colors? Only Swapfile uses those colors..." ~or sans, fell, some other sanses I don't ship. Because they are lonely, they use dark colors...lol~ I just sighed, and continued to draw, not answering my Dad.

~End of school~

I walked to the Library to find Gothy, but he was talking to the bunny girl! I was watching for a bit, wanting to see what would happen, but then I started to cry. I just ran home. I ran upstairs, not talking to PJ or Blueprint. Blueprint stays over sometimes but mostly stays with Blue. I flopped down on my bed, not wanting to do anything. That's when PJ walked into my room, saying Goth was here. At our house. WhY? WHy iS hE HErE?