Chapter 9

~Quick Revew~

" 'He left and didn't come over also' Reaper sighed, "Okay. Well, we need to sleep. Tell, Platte that we said, 'Hi' okay?" I nodded and wrote down, 'Love you two' Geno smiled and signed, 'thats two people that can't talk now' Me and Dad laughed a little, it looked like Mom was laughing, 'Bye mom + dad' They hung up and I shut my computer and walked to my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, but before I did, I saw something standing over me. The door was locked and I was too tired to see who it was, I just remember them leaning down towards me."

~Palette's POV~

I walked to Goth's house. Since I felt a little bad when I left when Goth said he thought I was a girl. I should have been understanding. I mean his skull got cracked, bad, that wasn't even his fault, and most guys in the school might think I'm a female, not a male. I knocked on his door and waited. After a while, about 5 or 6 minutes, he didn't open the door, so I tried to open the door. It was unlocked... He never leaves his door unlocked after 7:50. I looked at the door hinge and it looks like it was broken off.

I saw a shadow move across the house when I looked up. I slowly shut the door right when a glass vase fell down and broke. All of the flowers and water falling out. I slowly and quietly walked forward trying to see the shadow. I wanted to see if Gothy was okay, so I headed up to his room. On the stairs to his room, I saw a person and the top, they quickly went down the stairs, just to stop in front of me and push me down the stairs. When they stopped in front of me, I could see what they looked like. They had on a dark purple, almost blue hoodie that covered there face. It looked like they didn't have a face and it was just black. They also had on a dark blue, almost black jeans with a silver chain. (Can you guess who it is? BTW they aren't really in the NAJ AU, but I put them in it because I can. I mean, I can't really, but that doesn't matter!) I've seen many, many weird monsters, Aaron is one of them.

I'm sure I've never seen them before. I'm sure they don't go to my school. I thought back a little before in any of my memories. my back hit the ground. My spine hurt, a lot, but I got up and saw them standing where I was. They stared at me for a little bit, but then ran to Goth's bedroom door and grabbed the handle. I ran up the stairs and looked at them, but I was too late, they were already in his room, "Gothy!" I yelled, trying to wake up anyone I could.

I ran into Goth's room to see the guy standing over him. The guy looked at me. He grabbed Goth's arm and teleported away. I fell onto my knees and cried. 'My Gothy is gone. There's nothing I can do.' just kept crying. I slowly stood up after crying a little. I walked over to Goth's bed and looked around. On the bedside table, there was a photo of us when we were kids, his phone was also on the table.

~No one's POV (For the first time in almost any story!!)~

palette grabbed it and turned it on. It had a password on it, but he knew what it was. He typed in 92305, it was Goth's birthdate. Palette looked through his phone, seeing if he had any fights with anyone, or if anyone said that they didn't like him, or would take him, steel even. Palette couldn't find anything. He sighed with defeat. He started to walk out when something caught his eye. He looked at it and slowly went over to it, it was a phone with a dark purple case!! Palette picked at up and looked at it, 'It might be the stranger's!' thought Palette.

Palette turned the phone on, but it said, 'Dead Battery' Palette sighed and went to find a phone charger that would fit it. Palette found one and plugged it in. While he waited, he started to draw to get a little bit unstressed. It didn't work, for he drew his Goth. Palette sighed and went to see if the phone is charged and it was! Palette turned it on and sighed, "Shit." Palette said to himself, that wasn't the first time he has cussed, it's just he's been alone every time he has, like now. The reason the cussed is the phone had a lock on it.

Palette took the phone case off and saw two papers. He took one and saw that it was a membership card for the gym, he flipped it over and saw the name, 'River Person' (Did Ya'll Guess It!?!?!?) Palette thought hard, "I've never heard the name before...... Wait! I've heard that name being called down to the office!" Palette looked at the other paper and it read, 'B100dy Pa55w0rd' Palette turned the phone on again and typed it in, thinking that was the password. The password worked and the phone opened, what was on the screen scared Palette. It was typed words on an app, something like google docs, it said;

'Dear You,

You might be wondering what I did with your friend. Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen to them, as long as you come to the place I'm keeping them hostage by 1:00 am on the 23. If you don't find them by then they shall die. You might be wondering why I took them. Well, many reasons. 1. They are a weakling 2. They are disabled at the moment 3. They are worth a lot of money. You also are now wondering how much money they are worth and why they are worth the money. You should learn when or if you find them.. Have a nice day! Also, go to school~'

Palette freaked out, it wasn't directly to him, he knew that, but he didn't know where Goth could be, or if he would die. Palette went to the home screen. He looked around the phone to find any clue.

~Hey!! Sorry if this isn't the drama you wanted! I was just in the mood to write someone getting kidnaped, Also that I left it on a cliffhanger, last chapter, Anyway!

Inspiring Quote: If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/bear_bryant_192782?src=t_inspirational

Inspiring Picture: