Quick, Kiss Me.(Peggy Carter x Female!Reader)

Pairings: Peggy Carter x Female!Reader, F/F

Summary: Agent Peggy Carter is on a mission, finding out what are Daniel and Agent Thompson doing. They are always sneaking off at odd time together.

Word Count: 642

Warnings: Kissing, stalking –though Peggy is worried and curious about what is going on with them –and swearing I think

A/N: For Fluffy Challenge. Sentence prompt 37. "Kiss me." with Peggy Carter.

Peggy carefully stalked Agent Daniel Sousa and Agent Jack Thompson down the streets of New York.

David and Agent Thompson have been disappearing together and random times. After a meeting, in the middle of the day, coffee run, and –you get it. Always one left the room and the other shortly after, but never together. Peggy couldn't figure out what was going on with them and it was driving her nuts.

Jarvis thought maybe she was over reacting. Peggy was sure she wasn't, it just was... they were acting peculiar and she was going to find out why.

They were going into the movie theater.

Peggy followed cautiously, taking a seat in the back. From her seat, she could see the rest of the people in the movie theater. Munching on her popcorn, Peggy watched the cartoon. One eye on the movie and one on the duo.

This made her think of a date.

The thought made her just about choke on her popcorn. Peggy couldn't believe it took so long, the two possibilities are either, they were friends and enjoyed going to the movies as a friendly activity or they were on a date, but pretending to not be on a date! She spat out her popcorn, coughing.

Peggy could understand why Daniel had not told her that he was interested in men. It's not like she told him that she was interested in both women and men.

Shit! They –along with a good amount of people –were turning to see the commotion. Glancing around, the closest person to her was a woman a seat away.

"Quick," Peggy whispered to the woman. Leaning across the seat separating the two, she continued, "Kiss me."

Shocked, the woman pointed her finger to her chest, not comprehending what Peggy asked. Peggy nodded urgently.

Shrugging, the woman –who was wearing slacks and a button down and her hair was short, could be accidently be mistaken for a man –met Peggy in the middle of the seat. Tilting her head, their lips met, her eyes fluttered closed.

The woman leaned into the kiss, nipping Peggy's lip and grasping it with her teeth, pulling it. Peggy let out a small moan, the woman was an incredible kisser.

Pulling back the women panted, they got a few cat calls from others in the theater, but for the most part the other people went back to watching the movie.

"Well, that wasn't something I expected to happen," the woman commented, catching her breath.

"Uh, yes. Certainly, unexpected occurrence," Peggy agreed.

"Yeah, I mean you look incredible and I'm –just me." The woman gestured to herself, blushing.

Peggy blinked, the woman was attractive, how she did not see that was beyond her.

"You are an quite attractive individual," Peggy assured her.

Blushing fiercely, the woman stuttered, "Wh-wha m-me? N-no way! I-I'm barely al-alright lo-o-oking."

"Honestly, I don't think I've seen such an attractive woman. Would it be possible to see you again?" Peggy asked, genuinely wanting to know.

The woman stared, her mouth gaping. Seemingly snapping out of her stupor, "I'd love to see you again. I'm Y/N. What's your name, miss?"

Smiling, "I'm Peggy. Your name is beautiful."

Peggy enjoyed seeing the flush on Y/N's cheeks.

"So, is yours. Uh, may I sit next to you?"

"Sure, love," Peggy answered, offering her popcorn. Y/N hopped into the seat next to her.

"So, who are you spying on anyways?"

Peggy gave she a shocked looked.

Shrugging, Y/N answered, "You keep on glancing away from the movie. You must be watching them, plus you did ask a complete stranger to kiss you when everyone was looking. Were you trying to make them jealous?"

"No, I was trying to keep them from knowing that I was here."

Shrugging one shoulder, Y/N accepted the answer as she grabbed a handful of Peggy's popcorn.