Shortie Pie(Peter Quill x Female!Reader)

Pairing: Peter Quill x Female!ReaderSummary: Peter and Y/N are bickering again. Drax comments, Gamora smiles, Rocket can't stand the sexual tension and mushy stuff, and Groot is in his room playing video games, again.Word Count: 595Warnings: Implied sex, some swearing, I think that is it
A/N: This is for a fluffy fic is needed when you need a smile. I hope this is fluffy enough. Unbeta'd.

"I'm not short, you are just freakishly tall, Quill," Y/N stated, glaring up at Peter. Y/N and Peter have been friends since she became a part of the Guardians of the Galaxy with Mantis.

"Sure thing, shortie pie," Peter grinned at her.

Y/N's face was tinging a fiery red. "I am 5"8 ½, some people would consider this tall!"

Peter's grin grew. "Well-"

Drax laughed, Peter and Y/N looked at him. There was a huge ass smile on his face, "You bicker like a couple. Unresolved sexual tension, when will you have sex and spare us from this?"

"I-what-huh-what are you talking about?" Y/N's face went from angry red, to blushing rose. Sure, Peter and Y/N were the only Terrans of the Guardians. Y/N didn't think that meant much, she was more worried that her attraction and affection for Peter was that obvious.

Peter looked at Y/N, he just about preened over how cute her rosy cheeks looked, he held back his aww.

Y/N looked at him with confusion written on her face, "Did you just aww? Why did you aww anyways?"

Well, shit, apparently he said it aloud. Guess it's confession time, "You look adorable blushing."

Y/N's mouth dropped, she stared at him.

"What?!" she squeaked out.

"I'm into you?" it came out more of a question than a statement. Peter started feeling uncomfortable, maybe he shouldn't have told her about his feelings.

"Goddamnit! Just kiss already!" Rocket apparently was getting sick of these two dancing around their feelings.

"Can I kiss you?" Y/N asked quietly, looking at him with a mix of hopeful and kinda shy.

"Oh God yes."

Y/N leaned up as Peter leaned down, they met in the middle for a soft gentle and kinda hesitant kiss. Pulling back a bit, Y/N asked, "So I'm adorable, even with my shortness?"

"Especially with your shortness."

"Kiss me again?"

Peter smiled, "I thought you'd never ask."

Y/N's arms wound around his neck pulling him down a bit, standing on her tippy-toes to meet him again in a less hesitant kiss. Butterflies flapped around Y/N's and Peter's stomachs like some crazy birds trying to fly away.

"Get a room you two," Gamora told them flatly. Pulling back, Y/N looked at Gamora to see her having a small smile, it was in the next moment. Mantis was smiling happily, Drax was cackling again, Rocket looked as if he could barf, and Groot...well, Groot wasn't in the room. Teenage Groot is probably in his room playing video games again, not as Y/N didn't join him time to time.

"Now get out of here, I don't want to witness you sucking each other's face off."

"Rocket!" Mantis gasped, scandalized.

Y/N doubled over laughing, "Don't worry about it Mantis, we'll make Rocket uncomfortable another. I want some privacy with Quill right now."

She winked at Mantis, then turned tugging Peter behind her.

"Some privacy huh?"

They got into Peter's quarters before she turned to him. Smirking, she ran a hand through his hair, tugging him down to her, she whispered huskily, "Yes, some privacy. For at least a few hours."

She bit his lip, sucking a little bit. Peter let out a moan, his eyes fluttered closed. Between the look, he was getting from her and her biting his lip, his pants were a bit tight.

"Only a few hours?"

She grinned. "Depends doesn't it? It could take all day if we want."

Giving him a look, whatever there was of self-control he had broke. Lifting her up, her legs wrapped his waist and hands cupping his face.