Don't You See I'm a Pirate! Aye, I'm Christmas Pirate!(PeterQuillxMale!Reader)

Pairings: Peter Quill x Male!Reader, M/M

Summary: Y/N and Peter have a sword fight.

Word Count:578

Warnings: Uh is gay love, if you don't like don't read, swearing

A/N: I chose 28. Sword fighting with the empty wrapping paper tubes with Peter Quill for #samsrockinwritingchallengeand I hope you enjoy!

Y/N picked up one of the paper tubes, Peter and he had been wrapping Thomas' –their four-year-old son- and their friends Christmas gifts, when Y/N got an inkling of an idea. Getting on his feet, he made his way behind Peter.

"What are you doing, h-"Peter was interrupted by Y/N cracking the tube on his head.

"Ah, don't you see I'm a pirate! Aye, I'm a Christmas pirate!" Y/N declared, staring down at his husband with a wicked smile. "I doubt you can best me! I am the best 'after all!"

"Okay, whatever you say, Y/N," Peter sighed smiling, before trying to take Y/N at the knees, but Y/N saw this coming and jumped out of the way.

Taking off, he called to Peter, "You'll never catch me! Never!"

Peter gave the chase, only after grabbing himself one those fancy weapons.

"Come back here, scallywag!"

Peter turned going into the kitchen, when Y/N popped out of nowhere, swinging.

"Get! Bet you can't out do my swordsmanship!" Y/N cackled, parrying and jabbing. Peter backed blocking the jabs and getting a few in himself. Peter slipped on the floor for a moment trying to knock his husband off for a bit. Instead, Y/N jumped over his swipe.

Peter took advantage of Y/N's slight off-balance of landing and took off this time. Y/N giving the chase, both were laughing in delight. They hadn't had such fun just being goofballs in a while, too long for them.

"Ah ha, I've got you now, you yella' belly!" Y/N exclaimed, swinging his cardboard tube at Peter.

"You sure? It doesn't look like you have me yet!" Peter yelled, jumping over the back of the couch.

"Get back!"

"Never! I will survive, no matter what! I am the Ultimate Christmas Pirate!"

"Nein! I'm a pirate! You're scallywag! Get back here!"

Y/N followed skipping over the couch, pursuing Peter into their bedroom. Only to get tackled onto the King bed. Rolling over and over, they fell onto the floor, Peter hovering over Y/N, soon he was on the ground. Y/N laughed delighted, before declaring,

"I have won! I am the Ultimate Christmas Pirate- Elf- Whichever!"

Y/N slumped onto Peter's chest, panting, "That was a lot of fun, Pete. Lot o' fun."

"What are we going to now, hun? Since you won are little sword fight. Thomas gets back in a few hours from Steve and Tony's."

"We're going to watch horribly sappy, possibly Christmas movies," Y/N stated blandly.

"What about 'What's Your Number'? Or 'Kingsman: The Secret Service'?"

"Those ones too, love them. Not to mention, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. Can't watch those ones 'round Thomas. We can keep our swearing in check, no need to show them those shows."

Peter chuckled, "Yeah, he'd go around saying "Fuckity fuck, fuckity fuck, fuckity fuck' all day long. Steve would kill us. Only if Romanov or Barton didn't get to us first, if they heard those words coming out of our son's mouth and their kids learning."

"We'd be dead and Gamora would have to look after little Tommy for us."

"Gamora wouldn't mind that."

"She'd be pissed because he wouldn't know us then."

Peter kissed the top of Y/N's head.

"Let's go and watch these highly inappropriate movies then."

"Yeah," Y/N agreed, getting himself off of his husband's chest, to get pulled in for a kiss. Sighing into the kiss, he pulled back, giving a quick peck, before getting up and pulling Peter to his feet.