Any Day Can Be A Bad Day (Tony Stark x Female!Reader) Part 2

Pairing: Tony Stark x Female! Reader M/F

Summary: Y/N feels like shit, Tony cares for her, and they watch movies.

Word Count: 404

Warnings: Periods, possible spoilers for Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters,

A/N: This is the second part of the submittion to 's challenge.

Y/N groaned, digging her face into the bed. The bed shifted, someone sat beside her.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" It was Tony. "FRIDAY told me you wanted to see me."

She moaned in response and started coughing.

"Not so good then. Do you want me to go to the store and pick up some stuff?"

She nodded, her face still shoved into the silk covered pillow.

"What do you want from there?" Tony asked, making his voice soft, running his fingers through her hair. Y/N caught a cold the same week her period had started and it had been 3 days already and the cold hadn't let up.

"Chocolate, tampons, pads, Alieve or Tylenol," Y/N croaked. Tony hummed, the bed shifted again before falling asleep, she heard the door open and close.

A few hours later, Tony packed the newly purchased items into their penthouse.

"Y/N?" He called out softly. Tony felt nervous, this wasn't the first time he went and got Y/N womanly items, her werewolf stuff, but he never was sure that he got the right things. The right chocolate, right brands, and such.

Setting the bags down in the kitchen, he crept into their bedroom. He saw that Y/N was snuggled under a mound of blankets, still snoring away. A soft smile crept over his face.

Y/N opened her eyes blurrily, feeling too warm, she wiggled out from underneath the blankets. Grabbing the top blanket and making herself into a burrito, she shuffled out to the kitchen.

Tony was tapping on a tablet with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Sitting next to him, she leaned into him, giving her a soft smile.

"Hey, you up for watching some movies?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

"I'll get us some popcorn and chocolate. Want to pick out the movies?"

She nodded, a smile spreading across her face. Tony got up and started getting ready their food for watching movies. Y/N started picking out her favorites from the selection of DVDs Tomy owned. He knew her well enough to pick horror and gory movies from the store.

Soon enough they were snuggled together on the couch. Hot chocolate and popcorn were on the coffee table and chocolate clasped in Y/N's hand.

"So, what is the first movie tonight?" Tony asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters."

"Ah. Doesn't almost everyone die in this?"

"Yes."

Tony smiled, his head sitting on top of Y/N's.