Pretty Please? (Janet Van Dyne (Avengers Academy) x Female!Reader)

Fandom: Marvel, Avengers Academy(Mobile Game)

Characters: Natasha Romanov, Tony Stark, Janet Van Dyne, Bucky Barnes(Winter Soldier), Steve Rogers, Reader/You

Relationships: Janet Van Dyne x Female! Reader, F/F, Natasha Romanov x Bucky Barnes(WS), F/M(Mentioned), Tony Stark x Steve Rogers, M/M, mentioned/talked about for a bit

Summary: Y/N is tired, literally and figuratively, of her roommate. Deciding to room with her crush was not her best idea...or was it?

Word Count: 754

Warnings: Swearing, girls kissing girls, boy kissed another boy,

A/N: I chose, 'My roommate and I aren't getting along. Now I need a new dorm and fast. "Fuck! Can I move into your dorm"' for #jbwinterchallenge

"Ugh," Y/N groaned. She was at it again, Sarah, her roommate, was banging someone and they were not being quiet about it. This was the third time this week and it's a school night.

Y/N almost never could get any sleep and was almost always late to class. Not even coffee could keep her going or rather it doesn't get her going long enough for her to get an afternoon nap.

Thank God it was Friday tomorrow, or else she would be doomed. Tony, Janet, and Natasha would at least give her their notes to work off from.

Repeatedly, Y/N told Sarah to knock it off. Sarah always agreed and said she would, but damn she never followed though and Y/N was getting sick of her shit.

... .

Later that day, Y/N was in Avengers Academy Library catching up on her History homework. Y/n sat, flipping through the book, answering the questions, and sipping from her travel cup full of black coffee. Sitting beside her was Janet, typing away on her phone instead of studying.

Y/N stopped writing, rubbing and her hand.

"Ugh, Sarah was banging someone again last night," Y/N groaned, working out the cramp in her hand. Janet didn't respond, glancing at her, Y/N rolled her eyes at her.

... .

Fuck! Y/N thought angrily, she could barely hear her thoughts over how loud they were being. Getting up she grabbed her coat and hightailed it out of her room at 3 am.

... .

Somehow, Y/N ended up standing in front of Janet Van Dyne's dorm room door and knocking on it. Y/N blames it on being awake at such an ungodly hour.

"Wha ar- -ou doing 'ere?" Janet asked, blinking at Y/N yawning.

Fuck, Jan is fucking cute.

"I can't take it anymore!" Y/N exclaimed, "Fuck! Can I move into your dorm?"

Janet blinked at her slowly, than nodded.

"Stay the night! Tomorrow, we'll talk to Fury about switching you to my dorm! Come on!"

She's also fucking crazy, damn can she get better?

... . .

A downside to living with Janet, Y/N stared –though was trying not to –at Janet as she got out of the shower.

It's hard to ignore how amazing she looks and how huge of a crush I have on her, but you know water under the bridge.

Y/N forced her attention back to her homework, scribbling her answers down in her notebook.

"Y/N? Have you seen my-"

"Sketch book? Under your bed or in your top drawer on the right side of your brown oak dresser," Y/N responded, flipping to the next page of her book.

"Thanks!"

... . .

"You're in love with Janet and her roommate, but you haven't slept with her," Natasha stated, sitting across from her, munching on her sub. Y/N blinked at the spy.

"What?"

Natasha rolled her eyes, "It's obvious. You may as well tell her and get it over with."

"You, Natasha Romanov, a spy and assassin, are telling me to tell my secrets. What's wrong with this picture?"

"She's right, you should tell Jan. I think you just might get a response you want," Tony informed his best friend, taking a seat beside her.

"Are you guys gossiping about things without me? Y/N has a crush?! Tell me, come on," Janet asked taking a seat across from Tony. Y/N shot a glare at Tony, he brought her along and was talking loudly about her feelings. Tony elbowed Y/N in the ribs.

"It's easier to show you than to tell you."

"What?"

Y/N stood up, leaning across the rectangle table and kissed Janet on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, now kiss me again."

"I'd be happy to oblige."

"Ewww, not in front of me. Later," Tony told them, making his getaway. Tripping over his feet and falling onto Steve Rogers and kissing him.

Janet squealed, Natasha hid a smile, and Y/N smirked at them.

"Finally, boys. You've been so into each other that you forgot to be around the other. Kiss and makeup, Steve, Tony. Jan, Nat, and I will be going now. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Y/N winked, blowing a kiss. Holding Janet's hand, Y/N and Janet strolled off in the direction of Stark Tower and Natasha went the opposite, meeting up with her boyfriend, Bucky Barnes.

"Revenge, sweet, revenge," Y/N said aloud, smirking as she glanced back at her best friend and Steve Rogers blushing at each other.