Smash!

Harsh's POV

I felt bad. Though it was fun to take the revenge by shutting the window on her face, yet I felt that I must extend an olive branch to her. Moreover I was very happy today. I have brought a super expensive antique looking lamp. I had seen it's picture on a magazine and it took me a great deal of time and money to get it. I had habit of collecting antiques and that lamp seemed like good catch.

Thanks to my time and effort, I was able to get that lamp. I thought of showing it off to the chicken girl and try to sharpen my flirting skills. The girls in my collage were easy to please but this chicken girl looked like a tough target. Her expressions intrigued me.

Kuhu's POV

My blood boiled when I thought of him! How dare he close the window on my face!! Although I did the same thing with him twice, the first time it was because I got nervous of his heart melting smile and the second time because he was almost naked (no matter how hot he looked). But that monkey copied my moves and then... 

Somehow I convinced myself to focus on the movie. I gazed at my laptop, getting chills. "The Exorcist" was playing and I was getting goosebumps at each passing minute.

I got a semi heart attack when I felt something thrown at me. It was a paper wrapped ball that landed on my knees with a thud. It hurt me but I was too curious to bother about the pain. I opened up the wrinkled paper to find a simple "Hi" with a smiley 😀

I look up to find the monkey boy waiving at me. I go towards my window and waive him back. Cautiously. He places his thumb and pinky finger on his right ear thereby signalling me to send him my phone number. Why the hell does he need my phone number?

I move my head side to side to say a firm No. His face becomes sad. I shrug. No way I am giving my number to a stranger. What if he turns out to be a homocidal maniac?

He then lifts up his glass lamp and shows it to me. He has wearing 360 watt smile on his face. I guess he is showing off his latest possession. The lamp looks beautiful and ridiculously expensive. Kind of antique. Rare to find. No doubt he must be feeling lucky.

I signal him "Nice" but he doesn't seem to understand. I signal him twice, thrice, but he shakes his head unable to understand me.

An idea strikes to me. I scribble a message "Your lamp is beautiful" and wrap it around the ball and throw it towards him. He fails to catch the ball and the ball lands straight on his antique lamp and it slips from his hand and crashes on the floor.

I hold my ears and try to signal "I am sorry" but he looks lost. I am sure he is doomed ...thanks to me. He then gives me an intense look. Nervous I do something very stupid! I bang my window shut!