Torment

Kuhu's POV

I was super worried. I had broken an expensive looking lamp that looked like a valuable antique. What would happen if the monkey guy comes looking for me to my home and demand the compensation for breaking his lamp? What would my parents think about me?That their daughter is a pervert who throws balls at the window of hot guys?

I decided to close my window for few days and let the matter calm down. Though I missed the morning sunshine and chirps of the birds who would perch on my window frame, my decision made some sense. I would even go out of my home with caution. What if I happen to meet him face to face? The thought haunted me for few days and therefore I reduced my frequency of going outdoors.

Harsh's POV

I had settled in my new home. The township in which I had chosen  was very friendly and I had already made new friends. My college too had started and my daily assignments made me busy.

However I had noticed that the window opposite to mine was closed for few days. Either she was hiding from me or she had gone somewhere else. I was curious and wanted to see her face again. I wanted to she her dancing in her pyjamas. There was nothing attractive about her messy hair bun or not so sexy figure. Yet her expressions and her eyes made me curious. I always thought that I was an expert in the matter of girls and I could predict them easily but finally I found that I was wrong.

It was when I saw her walking down the streets I knew why she kept the window close. She was looking left and right. As if scared that someone would come in front of her. And I guess the 'someone' was me. And then I decided to make the things right. Though I neither knew her name or had her number, I had an excellent idea to make her open her window.