Epilogue

Harsh's POV

I am combing my hair and dancing around my window hoping that she would see. I am shirtless with only towel on my waist. I know she feels embarrassed to see me naked or semi naked but after two hours, she would officially have the right to see me in any state.

 I know she feels embarrassed to see me naked or semi naked but after two hours, she would officially have the right to see me in any state

Yes we are getting engaged today.

As you see, our parents allowed us to date each other subject to fulfilment of certain conditions as raised by her parents. I respected every condition including the one where I could meet her only at her place in presence of her parents.

However I didn't mind the conditions. If I would have had a sister, even I would have opted for the same conditions.

I finally see Kuhu emerging out from her bathroom. She is wearing a robe and drying her wet hair with her towel. She sees me and turns her back with horror. And I laugh at her. Too loud for her to hear. I am sure she is cursing me under her breath.

Kuhu's POV

After dating him for two years, finally we are getting engaged. My hunch proved to be right. He is definitely meant for me.

He turned out to be a perfect gentleman and won hearts of my parents within no time during our dating phase. Meanwhile even I got time to know his parents.

Our studies are over and we both have found great jobs. Therefore our parents concluded that it was the right time for both of us to settle down. Technically they are arranging our marriage so none of us needed to propose each other. That part makes me sad. I want to propose him. Or a vice versa scenario.

Earlier I found him dancing near with window with his towel on. Though he looked damn sexy, I had to turn around. We didn't even had our first kiss on! How could we? We both always met under the supervision of our parents. Plus I was too shy. But thankfully he was too patient.

I turn around after sometime to see him fully dressed in (Indian outfit) Sherwani. Today is our ring ceremony. The hall is booked and huge number of guests are expected today.

Suddenly I feel something hit my head. It's is tennis ball thrown by him. I look at him from the window and glare at him. He is laughing. Then he signals me to look at the ball. However to my surprise no paper is attached to the ball. Then I find a slit in a tennis ball.

I gently stretch open the slit and find a paper and a ring. I open the paper and it says "Marry Me Chicken Girl!"

Then he plays "Everything has changed" in a loudspeaker and we couple dance from our respective rooms...alone... looking at each other dreamily Ofcourse imagining the other person in our arms. And me wearing his ring.

After the song gets over, we both start to get ready with dream filled eyes

Finally I cannot wait to get hitched to him!!!!!!