News

Harsh's POV

Last night was freaking crazy. I was woken up by so called shy girl and she sang the song in the boldest way ever, not caring about what neighbours would think. (In India the neighbours are super nosey and they tend to gossip a lot adding their own versions of the story).

Not only that, she sent me the lyrics which implied that she  wanted me to join her. Though I knew the tune of song, I didn't know the lyrics that well so reading lyrics from her note served as a good help. We sang together and had a great time. Did I tell you she is great at playing guitar?

It was evening when I went to my window, just at the time when she would return from her collage. I just wanted to see her face. That's it. She came to her window and waived at me happily. And she took a piece of paper, wrapped it in a ball and threw it at me .

"I am selected by my collage for education trip at Germany !"

I instantly got sad. Does that mean she would be absent for few days? Or months?

I scribbled a note and thew it at her

"For how many days are you going? When will you return?"

She excitedly replied via note
"I shall leave day after tomorrow at 6:00 o clock at morning and return after 13 days."

I got sad. But then I reminded myself to be happy for her. Her face glowed with happiness. Getting chosen from collage for an educational trip abroad sure is a big thing to be proud of. I was sure that she must have had worked hard for it. I tried to smile despite of my sadness and gave her a thumbs up.

A look of understanding came on her face.She gazed at me intently and then she  wrote a note which she threw at me.

"I shall miss you too"

As soon as I read the note, a smiled formed on my face. Of course she liked me too. I wanted to ask her name but I refrained from doing so. I would let her know my name only when she would demand.

Besides I also didn't know her name. Sighing I wished her good luck again and we both resumed our respective tasks.