CHAPTER 1: Mistake

Instant Noodles? Check.

Fruits? Check.

Snacks? Check.

Canned Foods? Che----

RINGGGGG

The girl stopped whatever she was doing and picked the phone. Not reading the caller.

"Unnie! Where are you!?" Upon hearing the high pitched voice, she quickly move her phone away. She quickly recognized the voice as fast as the lightning. She then, put the phone back at her ear.

"Yah! Didn't I tell you not to shout when you're on the phone. My ear always hur---"

"What? Unnie! What are you saying? I can't even hear a single word. I only hear a humming voice. Can you talk clearly?! I'm doomed! Manager-unnie is coming tonight! Didn't she tell not to leave the dorm without her permiss---"

"I know! I know! Can you calm down? I'm wearing a mask. And there's no way I'll remove this thing on my face. I'm on a public mal---"

"Jisoo-unnie! I can't understand! And any minute now, manager will arrive at the dorm! Can you hurry!?"

"Aish. Can't she calm down?" Jisoo who's being troubled on wether she'll remove her mask to talk clearly with Lisa or not. For Pete Sake, she's on a public mall. There's no way no one will recognized her. A member of a K-pop girlgroup called BLACKPINK. Kim Jisoo, the oldest and the unofficial leader.

And as what I'm saying they just released their Square Up Mini Album. Ddu-du-ddu-du as their comeback song. And you wouldn't believe it, they already break so many records causing their popularity to rise.

They just finished their sold out world tour. And this is their resting day. As you know, Jisoo is the oldest so she'll never let their food stock run out.

Jisoo looked around. Looking for a good spot to pull the mask down and where no one will recognized her.

"Unnie!" Jisoo could hear the maknae getting frustrated. So she walk towards the glass wall of one of the brand clothes store where some mannequins are place. Jisoo then pulled her mask down and lowered her head.

"Yah! I'm on a public mall! You didn't tell me earlier that we ran out of stocks so I go here myself to buy. Can you not freak out. I'm okay. Really, I'm fine, Lalisa." Jisoo finally said with a clearer voice.

"Oh! Really? You're on a public mall!?"

"Yeah! And I'm wearing a mask! That's why you can't hear me clearly."

"Alright! I'll tell manager-unnie when she arrives. Hide well, unnie! Good luck."

"Yah! Lal---" Lisa hung up.

Jisoo just sighed and put her phone back on her pocket. She was about to pulled up her mask when suddenly....

An arm snaked around her waist. And of course, she never thought someone will back-hugged her without her permission so she flinched. She was frozen on her spot. Totally forgetting her expose face. Her eyes widening.

"W-what the hell?! W-what is this?! Is this some kind of prank?!" Sweats started to form on her forehead. "Please tell me, it's just a prank. It's Lisa or Jennie! Just my member! Not a sasaeng or something. Please!"