CHAPTER 7: News (¹)

Waking up early in the morning is normal for Jisoo. But the sound of the executive vibrate of her phone is really odd and annoying at the same time. She tend to ignore the disturbing sounds and tried to drift again in her dream when she realized that she's fully awake now. She can't sleep again.

She opened her eyes and find that stupid phone. She nonchalantly pulled her phone up on her face not knowing what's coming. She hasn't even opened it when it lit itself because of a notification.

It was coming from her friends on Twitter. Her friend tag her on who knows what tweet is it.

Not because of curiosity but because she want to stop the notification to bombard her again.

She click the notification and...

"W-what the..." At first she don't wanna believe it but she realized that the one posted it is a verified page. A verified page! There's no way they'll post a fake fan content.

Breaking News: Kim Jisoo (BLACKPINK) and Jeon Jungkook (BTS) a raising stars are caught dating in a public mall by a fans.

She never expected this. Her eyes are tight shut as she show her disappointment at herself. Of course, her fear will come out to be true

There was a picture attached below the caption. Her and Jungkook back-hugging her. It's legit. It's fucking legit.

She scrolled and scrolled in her phone. And it left her speechless. All the posts and news are about her and Jungkook. Oh cr*p!

Twitter

Worldwide TRENDS

#Jisoo
248k tweets
Allkpop and Soompi is tweeting about this

#Jungkook
245k tweets
Allkpop and Koreaboo is tweeting about this

Jisoo_the_goddess: Ohghad!! OHMYGHAD! I KENNAT! I KENNAT! MY HARTEU! Jisoo and Jungkook

Liskook97: What the actually f*ck?! Only liskook!!! FIGHT FOR THIS LISKOOK SHIPPERS! Jisoo doesn't suit him

Jungkook♡️jisoo: Yah! You immature humans! They are so cute! SOOKOOOOKKKKKKK!

BPsupporter: Kim jisoo! Jeon jungkook! Sookooookkkkkk!

Stanlegends: Jungkook!?!? WHYYYYY?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!!

VSOO_TAESOO: Jisoo?! Why did you betrayed taehyung?! Jisoooooooo?! *Suddenly fainted*

Yoonsoo12345: I don't give a sh*t. *sobs*. Jisoo you don't deserve our baby yoongi!!

Jichu_kookie: *eats a chicken with cookies*

What's this mess?

----------

Edited ✓