CHAPTER 3: Run

In doubled 2x speed of running for her life. Jisoo finally reach her dorm at the end of the streets. She just stayed at the door and didn't completely entered, who knows what will greet her. Jisoo heaved a deep breath in nervousness. First, because her manager might be inside, waiting for her and will lecture her nonstop. Second, because she couldn't stopped thinking about what happened earlier. From the back-hugged to the groceries. So many happened, but she really hopes no one reach the media. She's sure she's a dead meat if it happens.

She once again remembered at how she act in front of Jungkook. Who cares? She couldn't compose herself already.

××FLASHBACK××

"A-aahm. I just want to say sorry a-about earl—" Jungkook whose don't know what to do stopped as soon as he realized that Jisoo's face was literally flushing red.

It's not what you think. She's not embarrassed or something. Do you know why? Of course, she's flushing red because of furiousness. Jisoo is freaking furious!

"No! I-i don't h-have bad inten—" For the second time, he cut his own words. He just saw Jisoo rolling her eyes and nonchalantly lend her hand in front of him.

"I don't know that she has this attitude." Jungkook thought while looking at her in confusion.

Of course Jisoo doesn't have this kind of behaviour. Jungkook just freaking make her feel awkward so she doesn't have a choice but to turn this side of her.

"Give it to me." Jisoo said casually making Jungkook blink an eye. She doesn't care anymore who is she talking to. For once, she knows that it's not her fault. Just think of it, Jungkook is from a successful group called BTS. They stayed at Billboard charts longer than any K-pop, attended American Music Awards, First at Social Billboard Top 10 for how many consecutive weeks and etc. Just think of it!

Jungkook has something to say but he stopped himself and lend the groceries bag near at Jisoo. But what happened next surprised her even more.

Jisoo just rudely grabbed the bag without hesitation.

Jisoo was about to turn her back smoothly but she halted and look at Jungkook with a daring look.

Jungkook just look at her with a glint of shock in his eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim! I'm sorry for my behavior awhile ago." Jisoo bowed 90 degree and smiled SARCASTICALLY. "I wasn't really thinking of my action so I hope you'll forgive me."

Jungkook look at her with a mixed of confusion and surprise. He really gone deaf.

"But maybe sometimes look at who's your meeting and not just do that in some people that you don't know." Jisoo just changed her expression quickly, annoyance was already plastered on her face.

"I-I'm sorr---" Jungkook was about to apologize when Jisoo spoke.

"Excuse me. May I excuse myself?" Jisoo didn't bother to wait at his answer and just flew away.

××END OF FLASHBACK××

Upon remembering what she did, she opened the door without so much thought and entered nonchalantly. She throw the groceries at the couch and walk towards the ref to drink some cold water.

Jisoo was really preoccupied whilst drinking when someone called her in a loud pitch voice. Jisoo was startled causing her to spit the water inside her mouth on the sink. Sounds gross, but she really did.

"Oh crap! I just forgot that manager-unnie might be here!" Jisoo shut her eyes.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!" The voice called her again. She was facing the sink so she couldn't see if it was really her manager.

Jisoo composed herself and her thoughts started to ramble. "What will I reasoned to manager-unnie!? What if she tell YG-sajangnim that I didn't follow her instructions. Ugh! I'm dead!"

Jisoo sighed and slowly face her back. "I'm sorry, manager-unni---" Jisoo stopped as soon as she realized who was calling her.

"Yah! Lalisa!" It was not her manager! It was just the maknae, Lisa.

"Yeah it's me! And your face shows how scared of you to manager-unnie!" Lisa cracked as she reminisced Jisoo's face while facing at her. Jisoo sighed in relief.

"Yah! What's with the informality, huh?!" Jisoo asked in a surprise tone but Lisa just laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "You startled me. By the way, where is she?"

"Don't worry. Manager-unnie cancelled her visit tonight. Be thankful to YG. She got a call from sajangnim and had to go to the building. I just wonder what happened."

Jisoo nod her head and walks towards the living room. Lisa followed behind, checking her back.

Jisoo was about to grab the plastic bags on the couch when Lisa suddenly make a weird noise behind her.

"What are you doing?!" Jisoo looked at Lisa only to find her looking back at her.

"Jisoo-unnie! Did you and Chaeyoung-unnie planned your outfit today?" Lisa exclaimed looking at her from head to toes.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jisoo asked looking at herself too.

"You have the same outfit of Chaeyoung-unnie." Lisa said pointing at her with amusement plastered on her face.

"Oh really?" Lisa nodded. "She must've been wear the bestfriend couple shirt that I give her."

"Anyway, where did she go?"

"I dunno?"

"Jennie?"

"I dunno tho."

Jisoo glared at her upon hearing her answer.

"You're the one who should be thankful that manager-unnie didn't come because if she do, you're a dead meat."

"Where did the two go tho?"

------------

Edited. ✓️

Enjoy!