CHAPTER 5: Kim jisoo

(A/N: Still jungkook's part before the incidents.)

"Whoa! He looks like jungkook oppa!"

"Yeah! He really do look like jungkook."

"Omo! Is it jungkook?"

"Waaah! The guys is so hot!"

Jungkook slowly lowered his head as he heard a group of girl talking while looking at him. He move his cap downwards so it will cover his eyes. Aish! It's really hard to disguise especially when you have so many fans.

He just rest his back at the bench while his hands are on his padded coat's pocket. It's been 30 minutes since he arrived but the person he wants to see hasn't come yet.

Message

Chae-chae jagiya♡️

Where are you?

Are you on your way?

He sigh as he really can't wait to see her. I really miss her. Jungkook slightly looked around as many people were passing by. He's currently in the public mall. Well, He don't have any choice cause it was Chaeyoung's place choice. He keep insisting that it will be good if they'll just take an exclusive restaurant to date but... well.

Boombayah~~ Yah yah boomb-

Jungkook quickly pulled his cellphone from his pocket.

Two unread message from chae-chae jagiya♡️

Messages

8:54AM

I'm on my way, jagiya!

I'm wearing a simple outfit. A brown t-shirts and a blue faded jeans. I'm sorry, kookie. I can't wear a dress. I just don't want to look suspiciously in my unnies sight.

It's okay. You're beautiful in all clothes. I'll wait you here.

He smiled when he read her message. She's really simple. After sitting in more than a seconds, he decided to walk around.

"Oh! She's already here." Jungkook smiled as he already saw her figure. Her back is facing him whilst she have a grocery bags in her hands and she was looking something on her cellphone. Finally.

Jungkook walked towards her and suddenly hugged her when he's already an inch away from her. He sniffed her scent. Did she change her perfume?

"I miss you, jagiya!" He tighten his hugged when he feel how he miss her so much.

"W-who are you?" I was so confused as I heard her voice. Why? Does she change her voice too?

"What do you mean, Chaeyoung? It's me, Jungkook." He was shocked when the girl rudely released his hug. She faced him with a wide open palm ready to slap her when their eyes met. She is not Chaeyoung?! What the hell!

"F*ck it!" Jisoo mumbled but enough for Jungkook to hear.

"K-Kim jisoo?" And before I knew it. She ran away from me with her shocked expression still on her face. I was left in awe.

It was Kim Jisoo! The Kim Jisoo of the Blackpink! Oh crap! I mistook her as Park Chaeyoung! Her own co-member in Blackpink?!

----------

Edited ✓️