CHAPTER 2: Dumb

"Ugh! Why did I ran?!" Jisoo touch her chest whilst catching her breath. Who wouldn't? She just ran the distance of the public mall to the back where no one wanders around.

"Is that even real?! Is it really Jeon Jungkook? And.... For Pete Sake why would he hug someone on that public mall?!"

"Ugh! So much to think about! Has he gone insane?! And who is Chaeyoung? Why would he think that I'm that Chaeyoun--- who knows who she is? Maybe sister? Ahh!! He's out of his mind!!"

"Aish!" Jisoo nearly slapped herself in distressed. Many thoughts are playing inside her head but only one destroyed her mind. That is "What if someone recognize me?! What if someone just saw me in that freaking state?! When he hugg---"

Of course they do! She just forget to pulled her mask up and even if she did, many fans will still recognize her. She was too preoccupied at the sudden event that she didn't notice many witnesses already filmed what happened. Of course, she's too dumb to even think of that.

"Ugh! I'm so dum--- No! No one noticed us, I swear!" Jisoo ran her hand on her hair. Jisoo didn't forget to look around. "No one followed me, right?"

She didn't seen anything suspicious so she sighed whilst her hand are on her waist. But she realized something....

"My plastic bags!!" Jisoo widened her eyes and look around the corner. She's sure that she's just holding it awhile ago.

"Where did it g--- Did I just forgot that?!" Jisoo didn't know what to do. She really is the dumbest human on earth. I swear.

She spend his money for nothing. In fact, she just received it yesterday.

"Should I come bac--- No! Maybe someone steal it already! Aish! The price is half of my salary! Uhh." She talks to herself. What will she do now? Of course, just stare at the blank space.

Jisoo rest her back on the wall and crossed her arms. She even reasoned to Lisa that she bought some groceries. So what will she bring at their dorm? Empty hand.

"Maybe if I hurry this wouldn't happen-- No no! It's the boy who's at fault! Not me! Just who would hug a girl at public! AND WHY WOULD HE MISTAKE ME AS WHO KNOWS WHO! AISH! IT'S HIS FAULT! I HAT---"

"Mis---"

"SHUT UP! IT'S MY WORST DAY!" Before someone could even utter a word, she snapped. She didn't look at who called her. So that someone just nervously walk towards her.

"J-jiso--"

"I SAID SHUT U--" She cut her own words when she happened to look at the direction of the one who called her.

"I-I'm sorry. I j-just want to apologize and give your groce---" Jungkook stopped as soon as he notice Jisoo's face turning red.

Yeah, it was the Jeon Jungkook you know.

····

Edited. ✓️

Enjoy.