CHAPTER 8: News (²)

"YAH! Y-YAH! OUCH! S-STOP THAT!!!" Jungkook defend himself as they all hit him using their own hands. Jungkook lifted his arms to protect his head. Gladly they stopped hitting him with a grim face still on their faces.

"What do you think, huh!?" Jin walks towards him and acted like he's going to punch him but he ended up sitting beside Jungkook with a grim face. He can't say anything. His mind is flying around. His lips gaping.

Namjoon who's sitting in front of him just tsk-ed. He's really upset. As a leader, he doesn't want anyone of his members to be involved in this some kind of news. It takes a heavy responsibility specially when everyone will give a dislike reaction about the news. He crossed his arms and said to Jin, “Read all the articles, Jin."

Jin fidget his phone on his hand before opening it and reading the articles one by one.

"Jungkook and Jisoo, reportedly dating... Kim Jisoo under fire by Army's because of her dating news with Jungkook... Majority of BTS fans give a negative reaction about the dating news... Jungkook of BTS and Jisoo of Blackpink, caught dating... Jungkook caught back-hugging Jis---" Jin stopped as soon as Namjoon beckons him to stop. Jungkook lowered his head in embarrassment and guiltiness.

"D-do you mean our fans is attacking Jisoo because of the news?" Jungkook couldn't look at his members because of embarrassment.

"Of course." Namjoon nonchalantly answered. "Now, are you dating Jisoo?" Namjoon followed. Jungkook was startled at the sudden question but he don't know but he said, "Yes."

He doesn't know anymore Chaeyoung suddenly entered her mind and he just can't say no about the rumor. Because if he did, the questions will lead to Chaeyoung. That will be complicated because they will be mad at him for hiding it from them in 2 years.

"Oh really. Then how long did you keep your relationship with her to us?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook bite his lips. I'm sorry Chaeyoung if I had to keep our relationship for the meantime. And I'm sorry Jisoo but I had to use you, Temporarily.

"Three months."

~•~•~•~

Edited. ✓

Short Update.

Upcoming update

Chapter 9-News (³)

A/N

I'm sorry for not updating for months. I promise to update actively this month. Thank you for waiting!!