Part 1

As the blade runs across his wrist it pierces his skin multiple times. The red liquid pores from each one of his new cuts. He soon stops cutting and washes the blood from his arm. He was depressed and he couldn't help it.

Kade's POV
I check the clock on my desk it reads 2:23 am. I had just finished editing the vlog for tomorrow and was heading to bed. I quietly sneak upstairs and open the door to my room. I get ready for bed. As I lie down I here screaming coming from inside the house.

It sounds like it's coming from upstairs. I'm worried someone has broken in so I grab my baseball bat and Walk quietly to find where the noise is coming from. It locate it coming from Jakes room. I swing open the door and there is Jake in bed screaming and kicking everywhere. I place the bat down and walk over to him to wake him up.

I shake him awake and when he wakes up he looks petrified. I tell him it was just a nightmare. He looks so scared. He asks me not to tell anybody and I nod and promise not to tell a sole. He looks relieved and i say goodnight but as I leave he speaks up and apologizes for waking me. I tell him I was already awake editing. I go back to my room, lie back down in bed and fall asleep.

Jakes POV
I woke up at 7 in the morning and checked my phone which was laying on my nightstand. I slide open the phone and go to Instagram. I check my comments on my recent post.

JakePaulHater: Why were u born.
Haydn.isgreat: Go kys you stupid prick.
Alissa_fan: U ruin every ones life.

I run into my bathroom and lock the door. I reach into my cabinet and pull out my blood stained razor. I roll up my sleeves and push the razor down on my arm. Once I had made about 10 cuts on each arm I put my razor behind some medicine incase someone came in to prank me.

I wash my arms under the cool water until they stop bleeding. I can't be bothered to cover them up so I put on a Jp hoodie that was to big. The sleeves went just past my fingertips. I change in to some black sweats and begin to make my way downstairs. I walk downstairs and everyone from the team is there except Nick.

I go into the office and find Nick he hears me and turns around and says hi buddy before going back to his work. I sit down on my chair and start editing my latest vlog until I get a text.

Mitchell: I hope your ready for later.

Mitchell is Nicks boyfriend. I throw my phone across the room and it shatters. Glass flies everywhere. Nick looked at me confused and asks, was there any need for that. I ignore him and go over to my shattered phone. I pick it up and then make a neat pile of glass. I leave the office and run up to my room.

I start pacing around the room. I decide to clean it to try and calm my nerves. I go into my bathroom and lock the door. I grab my razor from its hiding spot and place it against my skin. I start to slice my arms. After about 7 cuts on each arm I decide I have done enough. I put my shirt and jacket back on and leave the room.

Most of the team have gone out to meetings. I have none today and I can't be bothered going anywhere so I don't bother to cover up the cuts. I sit down in my bed and watch TV until I hear someone yell I'm home. I can't be bothered to check who it is so I just stay in bed.

Loud footsteps come closer to my room and before long my door is thrown open. Mitchell my boy friend walks in then locks the door behind him and smirks. He undresses down to his boxes and then starts forcibly taking my clothes off. He has already thrown my jacket and shirt to the floor. He starts kissing me all over my chest. He starts sucking my neck trying to get me interested in him. He whispers in my ear come on Jakey you know you want it. He moves his hand towards my pants. He starts to pull down my pants. He has soon removed both my pants and my boxers. He then removes his boxers.

Once he is done he gets changed back into his clothes. I quickly get in mine. He tells me that if I tell anyone about this he will kill me. He then begins to beat me. He hits and kicks me everywhere but the face and the neck so no one can notice it. He pins me down forcibly kisses my lips and then says bye my love.

He leaves and I run to the bathroom. I strip my clothes off and turn on the shower. I let the cool water run down my body washing off all the blood. I get out of the shower and look at myself in the mirror. My whole body was covered in bruises and scars. I put on a new jumper and some jeans.

I walk out and downstairs to find Chance and Anthony scaring Erika. Nick is sitting on the couch and when he sees me he smiles and says he got me a present. I have no clue why he got me a present but I just wait for him to return with the present. He hands me a new phone and I can't help but smile. I thank hi and swap over my SIM cards.

I go to walk up to my room when Erika stops me and tells me where going out for dinner in an hour. I tell her I don't want to come and she just says to bad. I groan in annoyance and head to my room.