[M]Dark orbs

"Why are you so beautiful?", Lisa mumbles while she walks slowly towards Jennie who was leaning at the railing and whose looking back at her.

Lisa stopped in front of Jennie, as Jennie looked up meeting her eyes. And smiling sweetly at her. Lisa's heart beats fast as they shared another silent minute with only staring at each other's eyes.

"God mas have taken a lot of time and effort for you to be this gorgeous.", Lisa said with a deep voice, that never failed to make Jennie flustered. Jennie hate those cheesy lines because it makes her heart doing backflips. She covered her face instantly as she felt a sudden heat coming from her neck, she might be blushing now and she didn't want Lisa to see it or she won't stop teasing her.

She waited Lisa to say something annoying. But what she felt is something soft pressed on her forehead. She removes her hand from her face and saw Lisa kissing her on the forehead. That made another wild thump on her chest.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

Jennie heard it so loud, that she does not know if, is it just her heart? that was beating that loud or she could hear Lisa's loud heartbeat as well.

"You look so good as well. And your such a smooth talker you know that?", Jennie said as she tug on Lisa's dress. Jennie then pulled Lisa close to her closing their gap as she planted a kiss on Lisa's soft lips. Soon they both clenched their eyes closed as they kissed each other passionately.

"Ehem ehem~, We just went to the restroom for only 5mins? And you already went this far?", Jisoo said mockingly. That made the two pulled away from each other.

"Why did you came back quick? Oh c'mon Chae?", Lisa said as she gave her best friend that 'are you kidding me' look. As she was expecting her bestfriend to go level up her game. But Chaeyoung gave her a 'what' look not catching up on what she was trying to say. Jennie saw the two having internal argument that gaves her the idea on what these two were referring, now making her chuckled. Giving Lisa a slight slap on the shoulder.

"What?, you get what I mean right? Why can't she?", Lisa turned her head to her girlfriend wanting for some reasonable answer to why does her bestfriend don't get her.

"Because she's not as pervert as you baby. She's too innocent for that, and don't gave her that idea. Arasso?", Jennie said as she went back to their table.

"Wait I'll just go the restroom. How about you?", Jennie asked Lisa as she picked her bag.

"Nope, but are you fine going alone?", Lisa said as she sat in her seat.

"Of course. I prefer going alone too. You know.", Jennie said as she winked at Lisa before she walked away going ahead. Lisa's brain suddenly stopped from functioning when she saw Jennie winked at her.

'Wait? Does that mean a thing? That wink? Nah~ probably not that. Why would Jennie think about it? What if she does? Aishh', Lisa was staring blankly at somewhere as her mind was battling to whether Jennie's wink means something a bit kinky or not. Since they did it already in that kind of place. And remembering it Lisa couldn't control her smile. Making the two girls in front of her looks at her with furrowed brow.

"Yah. Lisa!", Jisoo almost shout while she waves her hand infront of Lisa.

"Huh?, yah unnie? Waeyo?", Lisa said in panic when she heard Jisoo calls her almost shouting that brings her back to reality.

"You we're just drooling.", Jisoo said that made Lisa immidiately palmed her mouth to wipe it but as she palmed it it's not even wet. Then she heard Jisoo chuckled on her seat.