My Wish

At the hotel.

6:33

"What's taking them so long? It's already been one and half hour?", Jisoo said getting worried.

"Call Chae, unnie.", Jennie said whose busy browsing on her phone and lying on her bed waiting patiently.

"I did a while ago. Chaeyoung said she's on the way going back here, I'm just curious what did they do taking them an hour and a half just buying something?.", Jisoo said. But Jennie heard only 'she' making her confused.

"She's on the way? Only Chaeyoung you mean? But how about Lisa?", Jennie said as she got up from the bed and walk towards her cousin whose sitting at the sofa.

"I asked her about Lisa, but she said she'll go first?, maybe Lisa will follow after her.", Jisoo said shrugging her shoulder.

"Yah. Chaeyoung went back without her?, they've been outside for almost one and a half hour? Which is unusual for someone who went outside just to buy something. Now I'm getting curious. Did they just went back to bangkok to buy what? Aish!", Jennie huffed getting annoyed.

"Ow Jenduek are you just thinking what I'm thinking?", Jisoo joined Jennie huffing and furrowing their brow in annoyance.

"Ow unnie, are you also thinking that they met some girls along their way? And now they're out there having fun?", Jennie said imagining her Lisa with someone else.

"Of course, they'll be having fun and forgot what time is it already.", Jisoo added while she clenched her hands. And sighing deep.

"God, this is driving me crazy. Urhgg I'm so gonna kill her.", Jennie groan as she dialed Lisa's number.

Ring~ ring~ Jennie was tapping her feet at the floor while waiting for Lisa to pick up her call.

Ring~ ring~ Jennie was now furrowing her brow and sigh in distress, as some thoughts were running on her mind now.

Then a minute later, Lisa answered.

"Hello? Yes baby?", Lisa said. But Jennie was expecting the latter to say that she's on her way back.

"Where are you? And what taking you so long? When are you planning to go back here? ", Jennie said sounding a bit mad.

"Are you just mad at me? I can't go back there now. I'm almost done here. Chaeyoung is on her way there. Let's just meet at dinner.", Lisa said sounding a bit tired. And Jennie's nerves are almost at the verge of popping. As she raised her eyebrow and clenched on her phone.

"You sounds so tired?", Jennie said now feeling anxious.

Push it more Lisa~ Jennie heard at the back ground. And also Lisa's small groan. Making her eyes wide open.

There~ there~ Jennie heard it again. Making her heart skip a beat.

"Wait baby, I'll talk to you later. See you at dinner. I love you.", Lisa said not answering Jennie's question and dropped the call not even waiting for her to answer. Jennie couldn't believe what she just heard from the other line she then throws her phone at the sofa as soon as the call was ended.

Jennie then slumped her body at the sofa and crumpled on her knees as she lowered her head.

Jisoo saw Jennie hugging her knees at the seat after her call with Lisa. So she went beside her cousin and tap the latter's shoulder.

"Jenduek what happened?", Jisoo asked confusedly.

Jennie then burst out crying out loud, making her cousin in panic.