crust

it was indeed a bad day for lingqiao. scratch that, make it the worst day of her life.

a lot of things happened that the only thing she can do was sulk in her bed. her cat, miaomiao, tried to comfort her, wagging its tail in front of her face.

everything flashed in her mind every hour, and also making her cry every hour.

1) her boss changed their app's update deadline by this monday and lingqiao's the most responsible for that. she concluded he did that to her because she gave him a hair-growing shampoo as a birthday gift.

2) her almost a year long boyfriend just broke up with her. that jerk said that, "my feelings for you have faded. you'll find a better man."

lingqiao cursed him inside her head. liar! you must've liked another girl. if only i had the courage to throw my favorite coffee in front of you, jerk!

3) her mom called her to announce that her brother is getting married. lingqiao pretended to be happy while congratulating them, but she's crying inside. they just knew the right time to remind her of her boyfriend and that she's now single!

4) the way to relieve her stress is by drawing, but her drawing pad is not working. she tried to draw by hand and it looked horrible, making lingqiao cry again.

"miao miao~" she whined, with an ugly voice from crying. "what am i supposed to do! what did i do wrong to deserve this treatment!"

it was 10:30 pm when lingqiao realized she still hasn't eaten dinner. she lazily picked up her phone to order pizza.

"does a happy meal make me happy?" she asked her cat and it replied with a meow. "oh right! i forgot to buy you cat food."

the pizza parlor answered the call. "hello! thank you for ordering at b o o g i e pizza. what would be your order?" the worker had a weird accent in pronouncing the name of the shop.

"um, hi. i would like the pepperoni pizza on regular size."

"what else, maam?"

"this is a weird favor, sorry, but, can you buy a happy meal on mcdonalds? the one with nuggets?"

the worker snickered before answering. "wow, sure! anything for the customer."

"oh! and also cat food from the pet store at across the street of mcdonalds. i know they're still open. i'm sorry, am i asking too much? don't worry! i'll pay you more."

"no, it's fine. is that all?"

"yes." she answered with a small voice, feeling embarrassed because of her requests.

"well, that would be 200 yuan, without the cat food. thank you! it will be delivered after 40 minutes."

"thanks."

i haven't even finished my fcc story and i'm here woops. this will be super short, in terms of words and chapters.