meat

lingqiao couldn't believe what was happening the whole day, like can it get any worse? or maybe wang ziyi's the one who'll flip the tables around and make this day a not-so-bad after all- no. nothing's worse than this day in her life.

overall impression of wang ziyi by wu lingqiao: cute, hot, but actually very kind??? is he trying to get into my house or my pants. i have an electric taser just in case!!! wait, how did he know i was sad and crying um he's so weird, but he's still hot.

ziyi felt lingqiao was confused and he must've looked creepy asking that as if he was her friend. "don't get me wrong! when i saw you, i wanted to comfort you and listen to your problems, to make you feel better. if that's alright with you?"

"i'm sorry, dear stranger, but can i hug you?"

stupid lingqiao. now you're the one who's trying to get into his pants.

but before she can take back what she said, ziyi spread out his arms, and the moment lingqiao felt his warmth in his chest, tears started pooling in her eyes again.

sadness ruled over her again, realizing how much she needed comfort after going through so much this day. she clenched on his shirt when her mind recalled everything that happened.

ziyi hugged her gently, patting her back as she cried her heart out, whispering comforting words. after a few sobs, she started her ted talk.

"well, my bad day started out at work. the office was filled with stressed people. then, my boss approached me, that bald guy just told me that my deadline of finishing the update is on monday! and you know what day it is? friday! i usually have a break during weekends but i'm gonna have to work my butt off for that update!"

"wow, that's mean." i was planning to take you out this weekend but, i guess not.

"i know right! then after work, my boyfriend met up with me. i thought he will cheer me up! but he said he wants to break up!" she stops midway to take a bite of the pizza he's feeding her. "that ugly bastard! he says lines from dramas like 'you deserve someone better'. shut it! i already know that! you don't deserve me, bastard!"

while lingqiao was venting out her anger on her boyfriend, she unintentionally punches his chest. there was a short moment of more crying until she realizes what she's done. she caresses it, and some part of her mind loved the feel of his strong chest.

"i'm sorry. i didn't mean to."

she was about to look at him, then ziyi's left hand lightly pushed her head back to his chest and his right hand held her clenched fist. she stared at the hand until she instinctively held hands with him.

"it's okay. i would be angry at him too. i'll treat you better, lingqiao."