Gathered Tarot info

I own none of the info, I was just so tired of combing through different links to find what I needed that I put all that I use into one place, today I decided I'd post what I combined.

{Biddytarot.com}
The Major Arcana Tarot cards (also known as the trump cards) form the foundation of the Tarot deck and consists of twenty-one numbered cards and one unnumbered card (the Fool).

They represent a path to spiritual self-awareness and depict the various stages we encounter as we search for greater meaning and understanding. In this way, they hold deeply meaningful lessons.

In his book Pocket Guide to Tarot, Alan Oken suggests that the twenty-two Major Arcana cards are like the mandalas of the Tarot. Mandalas are detailed images painted onto canvas and used as spiritual study and meditation aids by the Tibetans.
Therefore it is important to study the images of the Major Arcana cards and contemplate their messages. Look beyond the simple keywords and traditional Tarot card meanings, and seek out your own personal meanings of these significant cards. The more you understand about their symbolism, the deeper your understanding of what they represent.

The Major Arcana cards can also represent Carl Jung's archetypes – consistent, directing patterns of influence that are an inherent part of human nature. They are themes which mark, portray and symbolise stages in our psyche whereby we aim to become a balanced and integrated person. Along this journey, we encounter challenges, face adversity, perform labours, make hard decisions and fight opposing forces. Each step of the way brings us closer to enlightenment. This is often referred to as the journey of the Fool.

When a Tarot reading is predominantly made up of Major Arcana Tarot cards, the client is experiencing life-changing events which will have long-term influences. There are important lessons which the client must pay attention to in order to progress further in their spiritual and personal quest.

If many of the Major Arcana Tarot cards are reversed, however, it is indicative that the client is not paying attention to these important life lessons and must return to the lesson of the previous card before moving forward.

It is possible to conduct a Tarot reading only using the twenty-two Major Arcana cards. This method is typically used for Tarot readings relating to spiritual self-awareness or where you require deep insight from the collective unconscious.

{Tarot.com}
The Fool
The Magician
The High Priestess
The Empress
The Emperor
The Hierophant
The Lovers
The Chariot
Strength
The Hermit
Wheel of Fortune
Justice
The Hanged Man
Death
Temperance
The Devil
The Tower
The Star
The Moon
The Sun
Judgment
The World

1
The Fool is the first card in a Tarot deck because he is the most vulnerable of all the Tarot's archetypes. He has not yet experienced the ups and downs of life, leaving him unaware of the magnitude of life's challenges, and the strength and potential he holds. When The Fool comes up in a Tarot reading, you are encouraged to take on his open, willing energy and embrace all that lies ahead of you without worry.

2
The Magician card is a reminder that you are a unique being, and have many gifts that others do not hold. These skills set you apart from the crowd, and can help you begin new projects or overcome adversity. When The Magician comes up in your Tarot reading, it's a reminder that you needn't wait -- you already hold everything you need to move forward and accomplish what you've set out to do.

3
The most intuitive, connected card in the whole Tarot deck, The High Priestess is a card of awareness and subconsciousness. This card urges you to listen to your inner voice and to follow your instincts. Your mind knows far, far more than you think it does, and The High Priestess embodies this concept. When she arises in your Tarot reading, stop looking for answers in the outside world and instead, turn within for the guidance you seek.