6. Punishment and Rules

I woke with a pounding head in a room I had never seen before, groaning I turned over and saw the painkillers and water on the bedside table. I reached for them knowing I would feel better after I had taken them.
I looked around the room spotting a bathroom behind the open door and a closed door opposite which I presumed was locked, I headed for the bathroom knowing they would soon come knocking so I needed to use the time now to get comfortable.
Peeling off my clothes I stepped under the shower, enjoying the state of the art shower that massaged as it cleaned, scrubbing away a couple of weeks of forest dirt that communal showers just couldn't clean, I relaxed and thought about what I did now.
I knew who had caught me but where was I, was this uncles house?
What happened next, I know uncle had suggested this game but he wouldn't really let them decide my punishment, would he?
I sighed knowing I couldn't stay in her forever, so turned off the water and reached for a towel rubbing myself dry before wrapping one around my body.
I turned to pick up my clothes and frowned, they had gone, a small shiver of fear went through me, I hadn't heard anyone come in, had someone been watching me, the shower do was opaque so they wouldn't have seen anything beyond my outline but still I felt exposed.
I shuffled towards the bedroom and there on the bed lay a pile of new clothes, not my own but in my size.
I reached for the pile clasping the towel tight around me with the other hand as I turned the clothes over to see what had been left for me.
The Delicate cream silk and lace underwear and a set of silk pyjamas made me blush, I was used to cotton not silk and lace.
I jumped at the knock on the door "yes" I croaked out suddenly nervous.
"Ten minutes till breakfast August, the doors unlocked just come downstairs when your dressed" Kade called through the door before I heard his feet moving off.
I dropped the towel and put on the clothes, embarrassed by the feel of the silk in my body, I felt nervous at facing the triplets but also quite excited.
I looked at my flushed expression in the mirror and could see the brightness in my eyes, "you're sick" I told my reflection as I looked at myself stood wrapped in silk, the soft sensual fell of it making me imagine soft caresses on my body, I closed my eyes and saw their faces surrounding me, hands reaching, touching, stroking... I shook my head trying to clear the images but even now with my eyes open I could see and feel them.  Heaven help me.
I pull my hair up into a pony tail and opening the door i emerged onto a white panelled hallway, l headed towards the stairs and descended slowly, my bare feet not making a sound as I moved. Reaching the bottom of the stairs I looked at the front door, checking around I could see and hear no one, did I have a chance to make a run for it, was this a test, I had to find them to find out what was going on.
Kier was at the cooker when I entered the kitchen, Kade was pouring coffee into mugs, he looked up and saw me standing there "coffee?" He asked softly.
I nodded, unable to speak.
"Take a seat" he said pouring a mug and placing it on the kitchen table before sitting down himself.
I hovered my nerves kicking in.
"Sit, August" demanded Knox from behind me making me jump.
POV Knox
I watched over August throughout the night even through she was secure in the guest room, I felt guilt that I had tranqed her twice and until she was up and about and I could see for myself she was unharmed I would watch.
She had woken about 7.30 and reached for the water and painkillers, good girl I thought to myself, watching her assess the room around her before heading for the bathroom, I picked up the intercom "Kade she's in the shower did you get clothes for her?"
"Yes, I will pop them in now" he replied.
"Remove the old stuff, I want her in our choices only"
He chuckled back at me "will do"
I watched as he let himself into the room, placing the clothes on the bed and silently entered that bathroom returning seconds later with her clothes before saluting the hidden camera and leaving the room, just as the shower turned off.
Her careful glance round the door into the bedroom showed that she was aware someone had been in and I watched as she hesitantly looked through the clothes Kade had left, jumping slightly as Kade knocked on the door to instruct her to come down for breakfast.
My breathe caught and I couldn't look away as she dropped the towel and pulled on the scraps of silk and lace Kade had provided then the silk pyjamas. Her face looked flushed as she ran her hands over her body and I groaned at the look on her face "what are you thinking of so hard" I whispered at the screen, watching till she left the room.
I waited a few minutes before following her down to the kitchen, trying to get control back of my libido but the sight of her stood in front of me, draped in soft silk which accentuated every curve made me snap at her "sit August"
She bounced forward at my command and sat, I swallowed my grin at her instant reaction to my command and pulled out a chair opposite her, watching her look round curiously.
Kier placed a plate in front of her and then passed us ours before joining us at the table.
"Eat" I barked at her.
"God your grumpy" she replied but picked up her knife and fork and started eating, Kade and Kier trying to hide their smirks at her words, they knew I wasn't a morning person but after being up all night I would be worse.
"Where am I" she asked.
"Our home" Kade replied sitting back relaxed.
"Why?" She pushed.
"We will explain all after breakfast" Kier said indicating towards her barely touched plate.
"But..."she began.
"Just Eat" I roared at her making her jump but she did as instructed.
I leaned my head on my hand and growled under my breath, I needed to have a nap after we have spoken to her or I would end up putting her over my knee and punishing her firmly.
XxX
POV Kade
I watched August react to Knox's words, although he made her jump, she wasn't scared of him, in fact she may not realise it but her nipples under the delicate silk had tightened to hard peaks at his behaviour.
Maybe her uncle was right, she did feel something for us.
After we had finished I guided August to the study, we couldn't start anything until she had spoken to her uncle, to know that this was with his agreement.
"Have a seat, I'm going to call your uncle, so he can explain what's going on" I tell her watching as she fidgets in the armchair I guided her to.
"Boys, how is my niece this morning?"
"Uncle?" her voice trembled as she spoke.
"August, how are you feeling?"
"Fine, Uncle, what's going on?" she asks nervously.
There was a brief silence and I could picture him in his office working out the best way to explain something.
"What have the boys said?" He counters.
"Nothing, just that I am at their home"
"Are they there?" He asks and we all reply
"Yes sir"
We hear him sigh down the line and I watch August's back straighten as if she knows she's not going to like what comes next.
"They won the chase, you had twenty eight days out which are now theirs"
She sighed getting to her feet, rubbing her hands together "what do you mean?"
"August for the next twenty eight days, I have given you to the boys" he said quietly but she heard him.
"You what! no, you can't do that, I am not an object" she shouted.
"August! You agreed to the game, this is the result" he replied firmly.
"No, no, no, I did not agree to this" she growled.
"Sorry child but I have already agreed it, you are theirs for twenty eight days"
"And what, I'm their slave?, servant?, what?, what am I going to do for that time, how could you do this to me!" She cries at him.
"Behave for them" he replies and we watch her face as his words make her erupt into colourful swearing.
Knox wraps a hand over her mouth and pulls her irate body into his to subdue her, not quite stopping all of her words from being heard.
"Thank you sir" I bite out sarcastically, as he chuckles.
"Good luck boys" he replies cheerfully aware of the state his niece is now in.
I look at August, wide eyed and angry held firm in Knox's arms, she was primal in her rage, her feelings enhancing her beauty.
"Behave" I tell her and watch her nostrils flare but Knox's hand prevents any words escaping.
"Now let's talk about rules and punishments"
She bucks in his hold, her whole body trying to flee but Knox is too strong, but she keeps trying.
"Stop" he growls at her.
"No, let me go" she shouts back, swinging out to hit him.
I step round the desk and take her hands causing her to pause, it's enough time for me to sit and pull her shocked body across my knee. I feel as soon as she realised what's going on but Knox and Kier have moved closer to secure her hands and legs.
"It looks like we need to start with a punishment to get you to listen to us, so baby girl, you will count and thank me after each one or we will keep going until you do" I wrapped her ponytail in my hand and pulled her head up so I could see her face.
"I won't" she retorts defiantly, glaring at me.
Kier chuckles "oh little girl, you will learn" as he holds her hands firmly.
Knox pulls down her pyjama pants and knickers exposing her ivory skin to my view.
She freezes in embarrassment.
I keep a firm hold of her hair and raise my other hand
"Remember to count and thank me" I tell her as I land the first smack.
She shrieks and tries to get loose but between the three of us she's trapped.
"Count" Kier reminds her.
She remains silent as I raise my hand again Smack, still silence, smack...silence...smack...silence...smack.
I can feel her tears soaking through my trousers.
Smack.
"One.......ta....thank you" she cries softly.
Smack.
"Two, thank you"
Smack.
"Three" she gasped between sobs "thank you"
Smack.
"Ffffffour, tha...you" her sobs get louder.
"One more baby, one more then your done" I tell her.
Smack.
"Five, thank youuuu"
Knox carefully pulls her clothes back up over her bright red bottom and I lift her up moving to cradle her close as she sobs into my chest.
I rock her gently, stroking her back and waiting for her to calm down.
Knox and Kier take seats opposite and watch me with her.
Her breathing slows and the sobs get further apart but I keep stroking and rocking, from her reaction she has never been spanked before, but with her emotions running so high, it would be difficult to predict what she would do next. Fight or flight?
A tiny snore drew my eyes downward, well I wasn't expecting that, I raise my eyes to my brothers in surprise but they are smiling, despite the situation she feels safe with us enough to sleep,
"Do you want to move her?" Kier asks but I shake my head, I like the feel of her in my arms.
"Not at the moment" I reply settling back and angling her body more across mine, she mewls quietly before turning into me and her fingers twist into my shirt anchoring her to me.
"we will need to put down the rules as soon as she wakes up" Knox mutters staring at her.
"Do you think he's right, is she interested, why would she be, we haven't always been friendly to her in the past" Kier queries.
I smile down at her "she reacts to us all, has done for a while, I just don't think any of us realised why, but I watched her this morning, she's excited, curious and Knox your barking at her this morning turned her on"
"What, how?" Knox stutters out.
"She's interested, I just don't think she's realised yet, she's innocent but under that innocence is a siren waiting to be unleashed" I tell them.
My brothers look at each other before bursting into laughter and I too shake a little as they laugh at my words. Kier is usually the deep, poetic one, Knox the fighter and I'm the planner but with her our roles are all jumbled.
She stirs in my lap, stiffening as she wakes, I hold her hands in one of mine.
"Relax, your safe" I soothe.
"You spanked me" she whispers her eyes catching mine, I can see uncertainty in them.
"Yes and I will do it again, if you need it"
"If i need it, why would I want to be spanked?" She remains still in my lap as she asks her questions, my brothers watching our exchange silently.
"Need not want, August, If you break the rules and misbehave, we will punish you" I tell her firmly.
She hisses as she wriggles on my lap, her still sensitive bottom pressing into my lap, every movement making her feel the burn.
She looks around at us, biting her lower lip.
"What happens now?"
Knox, Kier and I exchange a look over her head, not trusting her easy acceptance, she's a fighter.
I nod at Kier to explain.
"You will be with us for the next twenty eight days, in that time you will behave and do what you are told to do, you will be rewarded for good behaviour and punished for bad. Your rewards will include access to the television, books and trips out and your punishments will include spanking, these are not the only rewards or punishment, it will change and depend on each behaviour"
She gulps "so you decide if you think my behaviour is good or bad, how do I know?"
I smile behind her "you don't" I whisper in her ear.
"What do I have to do?"
"Well your uncle has given us twenty eight days off, so we're going to spend some time working around the house, you can help us with that, there's a garden as well" Kier pauses "you are not a servant or slave here, we will do things with you but you will obey what we tell you to do"
She looks between us and a delicate shudder goes through her body "is that all?" She asks carefully as if scared of our answer.
I feel the heat from her body pressed into my lap and she squirms a little, I grin knowing she is aroused but don't say anything.
"For now" Knox answers her.