13. Calm before the storm

Oh my god I can't believe I let them touch me like that, I blushed at the memories running through my head and stretched in the bed, tensing as a strong arm circled around me pulling me back into a hard, naked warm body.
"Morning" Kade grumbled in my ear, his breath tickling my neck and I shivered in his hold.
His hand splayed wide across my stomach under his shirt and i felt my body hum in response.
"Kade?" I whispered nervously as his fingers stroked my skin.
"Relax baby, it's still early, go back to sleep, the others are up keeping watch"
His fingers stroked lower and I tensed "baby your tense, do you need me to help you relax?" I could feel the smile in his words, but his fingers stroking lower had robbed me of words, I arched into his hand.
"Good girl" he praised his hand cupping my mound, the warmth of his palm making me ache for more.
"Kade, please" I groaned and gasped as his mouth touched my neck and he nibbled and sucked at the sensitive area, as his finger dipped lower and stroked my clit.
"Kade!" I keened in his arms at the dual sensation.
"Let go love, just relax and feel" he murmured nipping my earlobe before returning to my neck.
I could feel the telltale tingling, the feeling was almost painful and I tried to evade his hold but his body controlled mine until my orgasm twisted me higher and higher till it hit me and I fell my mind splintered. 
Kade held me in his arms stroking me and whispering soothing words as I came down from my high "sleep now Love" he commanded and I did.

It was the smell of coffee and an uncomfortable bladder that woke me hours later, Kade had relaxed his hold and I slipped free, staring down at his beautiful face till need overtook me and I rushed to the bathroom.
Fresh towels and clothes had been left for me and took my time in the shower before dressing and heading for the kitchen.
"Morning baby" Knox poured me a cup of coffee and pulled me in for a kiss.
I blushed again, not sure how to act with them and happy to take my cues from them.
"Where's my kiss" Kier grumbled as I went to sit at the table, I looked at him and he smiled, his hand coming out to take mine and pull, I ended up sat in his lap and his lips on mine. "That's better" he laughed wrapping his arms round me, preventing me getting off.
"Kade still asleep?"
"Yes" I mumbled embarrassed again looking down.
"Look at me" Knox commanded.
I raised my head and looked at him, twisting my hands in my lap.
"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, we are all adults and everything we do together is good for our relationship, do you understand me"
"Yes sir" I whispered keeping my eyes on his.
"Good, now breakfast and then we can make plans for today" he agreed moving back to the cooker.
"Good girl" Kier whispered running his hand down my back as I relaxed into his hold.

The next two weeks all passed the same way, one of them would take night watch whilst I eventually slept between the other two, after they had played my body like an instrument, we kissed, they touched and by the third night they had finally let me touch them back but hands only, each morning I was joined by whoever had been on watch and we had a private moment before the day started, I had moaned and argued for more but a session over Knox's knee had stopped that, they were in charge and I was to follow orders, so i learned about their bodies and they played mine and we got to know each other.
We toured the local area, walked on the beach, played board games and relaxed, I knew they were all monitoring the news, waiting for the word that it was all over but nothing had changed yet.
I worried about Uncle and knew he would be worrying about me and resolved once this was all over to make more of an effort with him, he had been a father and mother to me and I had kept him at arms length, scared to let him too close in case he to left me.
Today the weather had been bad so we had been trapped inside and tempers were fraying, I couldn't settle and I know my fidgeting was getting on Knox's nerves. We were all sat in the lounge reading or trying to.
"August settle down" Knox growled.
I huffed and threw the cushion at him "no" I moaned not thinking.
The sudden silence in the room at my words made me look up.
"Come here" Knox demanded as he put his paper down on the table and kicked away the cushion that had hit him.
I gulped at the look on his face "Knox I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" I tried to backtrack.
"Come here, now!" He growled, his eyes locked on me.
I looked at the others, they were silent, watching, both had put down their books and sat forward in their seats.
"I..." I trailed off at Knox's expression, I stood shakily and took a step towards him before instinct kicked in and I turned and ran, hearing Knox's roar behind me, I raced for the bathroom, the only room with a lock.
I sat trembling on the edge of the bath, looking at the door.
"Open the door" Knox barked "you're only making it harder for yourself"
"You have till the count of five, then I'm coming in and trust me when I say I will be very unhappy with you," he warned, "one"
My heart raced, my eyes wide on the door.
"Two" he growled.
"Knox, I'm sorry" I cried out.
"Too late, three" he counted.
I shuffled forward, my hand on the lock.
"Four"
I opened the door and stepped out to stand in front of him, looking at the floor.
"Downstairs now" he ordered.
He was a step behind me the whole way back to the lounge, someone had cleared the coffee table to the side and I moved to stand in the middle of the room, Kier and Kade stood in front of me but it was the energy coming from Knox behind me that made me nervous.
"Strip" he ordered me.
I looked at Kier and Kade but saw they were with Knox on this, my hands fumbled with my clothes until I stood before them in just my underwear.
"All of it" Knox commanded.
My body blushed red, "i.."
"Now August"
I dropped my head removing the last two items, I could feel their eyes on me and shivered, arousal having replaced any fear I had felt. I watched as Kade pulled a length of red silk rope from behind him and anticipation hit me.
"Put your hands behind you" Kade ordered moving round to wrap the rope around my arms, lacing it up from my wrists to my upper arms, the soft rope holding me firm, he moved back to his spot in front of me once he had finished.
The way I was tied made my chest thrust out and my nipples peaked at their exposed position, Kier stepped forward and gently caressed my breasts making me sway on my feet as he pulled and twisted first one nipple then the other before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a gold chain, he slide it through the loop in my collar and attached it to my puckered points with the clamps, I could feel the arousal running down my inner thighs and moaned as he tugged the chain and the sensations rushed through me "ahh" I cried as he stepped back.
"Kneel" I felt Knox behind me as he whispered his order in my ear.
I shivered again before following his command and Kneeling at their feet.
Knox gathered up my hair and pulled it into a pony tail before sliding a blindfold over my eyes.
"You've been a bad girl" Kade told me, stroking the chain and setting off a chain reaction from my nipples to my clit
"What did you do wrong?" Kier questioned, lifting my chin and stroking my cheek under the blindfold.
"I... I threw a cushion at Knox" I whispered.
"And?" he prompted.
"I disobeyed an order and.......ran" I cried as a hand twisted in my hair tugging my head back and exposing my neck.
A finger ran round my collar and I groaned softly and it pulled on the chain and nipple clamps.
"Who do you belong to?" Knox questioned.
"You, all of you" I cried out, my arousal now painful. "Please" I begged.
I could hear them moving and the soft sound of clothing being removed but the blindfold prevented me seeing what was going on, I felt exposed and nervous about what was coming.
"Open your mouth" Kier ordered, stroking a finger over my lower lip and cupping my chin.
I could smell the heat and spice from his body and opened my mouth as ordered, I tentatively stuck out my tongue and felt skin, salty, sticky, my mouth opened wider and he moved closer "lick me, then when you're ready suck" I groaned at his words, my tongue coming out and searching for him, the silky feel of him in my tongues making me want more, I leaned forward wrapping my lips around his fat cock head and sucking it into my mouth. I knew I wouldn't be able to take all of him in, from touching him, I knew he was huge, I allowed my tongue to circle and tease his slit keeping a gentle suck in him, his hissed moan and his hands cupping my head told me he enjoyed what I was doing and I got lost in the sensation until he pulled free with a groan.
"No" I cried at the loss, leaning forward to find him again but a different scent was in his place and I felt Kade's cock run along my lips "open" he ordered softly, I sucked him into my mouth and hummed around him, my tongue caressing the underside of his length, I choked a little as he hit the back of my throat before pulling out slightly and back in, I could feel and taste the differences in the brothers cocks and fidgeted beneath him to rub my wet thighs together to relieve the pressure building below.
"Stay still" Knox's growl accompanied a tug of my hair and I cried out around Kade as he to pulled out from me.
"Knox please" I begged.
"Please what?" He teased me.
"Please sir, put your cock in my mouth"
"Why should bad girls get rewarded" he growled tugging at my collar.
"Please sir, please, I'll do anything" I cried, the sensations ruling my body.
"Anything?" He queried.
"Yes sir, please make me yours"
I felt him move around me "since you asked so nicely, open"
I felt his cock slide into my waiting mouth "suck" he ordered.
I sealed my lips around him and sucked, moving my head back and forth on him, changing the suction, determined to make him break and touch me as the others had, to soften to me.  I could feel the tenseness in his body and could picture the struggle on his face to stay in control. I leaned in deeper and swallowed as he hit the back of my throat, and swallowed again to keep him there.
"Ahh" he groaned and used my hair to pull me back a little "bad girl, I'm in control, not you" he thrust forward and held himself at the back of my throat making me choke before pulling out and stepping back.
I breathed deeply, my whole body feeling alive. "Please sirs, please make love to me, I'm ready, please" I begged.
I could hear their groans at my words and prayed they would give in, would take what I was offering, I was ready.
I felt two sets of hands at my back undoing the ropes, before stretching out and massaging my arms, I reached up to remove the blindfold.
"No, leave it there" Knox ordered, I felt hands on my breasts unclamping my nipples and sliding the chain away before warm lips gently caressed each bud.
"Are you sure?" Kier asked gently, lifting me into his arms bridal style.
"Yes sir" I replied relaxing back against him as he carries me upstairs.