14. A New Future

I felt the change in them as we reached the top of the stairs, a low beeping coming from the computer room, an alert or an alarm.
Knox brushed past us and I heard him swear "it's the alarm" he called out.
Kier slowly lowered me to my feet, his hand coming up to remove the blindfold "get dressed baby, no lights and stay away from the window" he had gone from soft lover to soldier and I gripped his hand.
"Trust us baby, we will keep you safe" he promised kissing my head before pushing me into the bedroom, Kade appearing behind him with their clothes, I dressed quickly and went back to the computer, Knox was reviewing the earlier recordings to find what triggered the alarm while Kade was testing the current cameras and sensors, Kier had gone downstairs and was checking we were secure.
"There" Knox muttered at the screen and Kade looked over, "southwest corner?"
"Yep"
"August, can you grab the silver case from the back there, how much training did you get on comms?"
"Not a lot but I know enough to follow orders" I told him.
"Good, now come and watch this screen, Kade is going to stay here with you and watch the sensors and Kier and I will go check it out"
I start to object but Knox pulls me close and kisses me silent "do as your told" he commands.
"Yes sir" I whisper back "promise me you'll both be safe and come back to me"
"Always, now on comms and tell me if you see anything move, even if you're not sure"
"Yes sir" I repeat, sliding into the seat next to Kade as Knox leaves to find Kier.
"Checking in" I hear Kier's voice over comms.
"Check" I answer.
"Checking in" Knox growls.
"Check" I repeat back.
"Status" he asked.
"Clear"
"Okay, two minute updates" he instructed.
"Yes sir"
.....
"Clear"
.....
"Clear"
..
"Hold, Movement left of tree" I warn.
"30 seconds" he instructed quietly.
"Body still left of tree"
"Body moving left towards gate line"
"Body through gate"
"Arm extended towards house"
"Hold, body out of sight"
...
"Hold no view"
...
"Shadow on Right wall" I warn.
"Silent comms, Go"
I heard the command and watched tensely as two dark figures moved toward the shadow, there was a tussle and I held my breath till I heard from them.
"Checking in" I heard Knox's voice
"Check" I sobbed out
"Checking in" Kier followed.
"Check"
I felt Kade pull me onto his lap and wrap his arms around me "it's not clear yet baby, come on, breath and focus, I need you to keep watching"
"Yes sir" I whispered wiping the tears away and focusing on the screens.
I could see Kade running a system check out of the corner of my eye but watched my screens, listening through the comms as they brought the intruder back to the house.
"Status" Knox called
"Clear" I replied.
"Keep observing, we will get him locked down and find out who he is."
"Yes sir"
We stayed watching the screens till daylight came and Kier came up to get us.
"Call your uncle, baby" he instructed handing me a phone.
"Is it over?" I asked hugging him.
"I hope so" he kissed the top of my head and I dialled the number, passing the phone to Kier as Uncle answered.
"Sir, we have him" he explained before holding the phone away and looking at it. "He hung up"
"Did he say anything?" Kade asked.
"He's on his way, that's all he said"
"But we haven't told him where we are" Kier points out.
I laugh at their expressions, "he always knows where I am, I think I'm tagged but I've never asked him"
"No wonder he seemed okay with us going off grid, we weren't" he laughed hugging me close. "I'll go tell Knox, Baby you need to take a nap"
I scowled at him "a nap?" I growled at him.
Kade laughed as Kier held his hands up, "come on sweetie, I need a rest, just a little while then I can relieve Knox" he persuaded pulling me up.
"Okay, just a little while" I agreed as he pulled me along leaving Kier to watch the computers.
We napped for two hours before Kier woke us, Kade going downstairs and I monitored the computers having been forbidden from going downstairs near our prisoner.
Knox looked in at me, pulling me into a hard kiss before he went with Kier to rest.
An hour and a half later an alarm sounded and I had to wake them, Knox frowned as he checked the system, "helicopter inbound" he warned, "stay up here and use this if you have to, he said handing me a gun, tucking his into the back of his jeans and passing Kier another.
"Stay safe" I told them, watching the screens as the helicopter set down.
My body relaxed as I saw Uncle alight, moving towards the cottage, his security team on his heals.
"August!" He called as the triplets let him in and I raced downstairs to him, hugging him close in relief "you okay?" He questioned looking me over, his eyes lingering on the collar at my neck before glaring towards the triplets.
"Boys" he greeted
"Sir" they all replied watching us.
"Where is he?"
"This way Sir" Kade indicated the door to the kitchen and I followed Uncle as he strode forward, Knox pulling me into his side as I got close.
The man tied up in the chair looked nothing special until you saw his eyes, I shuddered at the lack of humanity staring back at me and turned away from him, this was the man that killed my parents, that had tried to kill me.
"George" Uncle instructed and I watched as one of his men, moved forwards and injected the man, causing him to sag unconscious in his bonds.
"What happens to him now?" I ask Uncle.
"He's going to disappear, you won't ever need to fear him again" he told me ushering me out of the room, while George untied and lifted him over his shoulder, heading out to the helicopter.
"Stay safe child, the boys still have some time left, enjoy and I will see you in London at the end of your twenty eight days" he pulled me into a hug and nodded at the boys before leaving as he came.
We watched from the doorway till they were out of sight and then they surrounded me.
"Now where were we" Kade teased sweeping me up into his arms making me squeal.
"I believe before we were rudely interrupting, we were about to give August what she wanted" Knox informed his brothers smiling at me.
"Are you ready baby" Kier questioned pulling the blindfold out of his pocket and running it through his hands.
"Oh yes please" I whispered smiling back at them all as they surrounded me as Kade put me down in front of the bed.
"Strip" Knox commanded.
"Yes sir" I agreed, shedding my clothes until I stood before them naked and aroused.
"Lay on the bed baby, spread your legs and show us where you want us" Kade growled and I did, opening my legs wide, running my hands down my body to caress my breasts and down to spread my pussy lips for them.
"Please, don't make me wait any longer" I begged, sighing with relief as they started stripping their clothes off, moving forward to touch me, their cocks standing proud, pointing towards me, Kade moved first, leaning down and cupping my neck as he took my mouth with his, his tongue dipping inside to taste me, as Kier's hands kneed and pluck my nipples, lowering his mouth to suck one into his warm mouth, my body arching into his touch seeking more, and then I explode, white lights behind my eyes as Knox's mouth closes around my clit and he sucks hard and I cum.
I feel fingers dipping into and teasing my virgin holes, taking my juices, spreading them out to my asshole, circling and teasing the whilst other hands squeeze and caress my body, I feel their mouths, their teeth as they bite and suck my skin and I cry out "more, more, please" and then I feel them move around me, arms hooking under my knees to raise and spread my legs wider and I feel a cock head pushing inside, just an inch, not enough, I growl and raise my hips wanting more, "now" Kade commands and I scream as in one thrust Knox is buried deep inside me, a brief pain from his breaching my hymen nothing compared to the fullness of having him buried deep.
"Ahh" I cry, trying to adjust.
"Relax baby, just feel, in a moment your body will be ready, you'll want him to move, to slide in and out of you and fill you up with his cum, and when he's done it will be our turn" Kier whispers in my ear, his words sending hot tingles through my body and I shifted under Knox and they released my legs, allowing them to curl round his body, pulling him closer.
My movement was his green light and from that moment on I was lost in a sea of feeling as his body stroked mine higher and higher, I could hear cries and feel hands and mouths on me, adding to the growing tension moving from my toes, making my spine arch as I came, sucking Knox into oblivion with me as I felt his hot cum coat my insides.
Knox lifted his weight off my body as he stared down at me, a look of pure love on his face "I love you" he whispered kissing me softly before pulling out making me moan at the loss.
I wasn't empty for long as Kade nipped my thigh before moving over me "my turn" he growled before sliding deep into me, I groaned as he filled me full and smiled down at me, holding himself deep inside, totally still, I waited for him to move but he held off until I dug my heals into his ass and lifted up to pull him deeper, then he plunged, my tight walls gripping him and he pounded me hard into the mattress, I could hear myself mumbling at him, Faster, harder, more, until my core once again started to tighten and I cried out both of us cumming together, our breathing heavy as he stroked us slowly down to earth, "you are perfect my love" he praised kissing me deeply before moving back for Kier's turn.
Kier caressed my cheek "how you doing baby?" His eyes searched mine "please Kier, I want you, please" I begged knowing he would be worried about pushing me too far.
He smiled at me, reading my expressions "we'll never let you go baby, you're ours now, no one is every going to take you away from us, do you understand" he asked nipping at my neck.
"Yes yes, yours" I cried to him, to them.
"Forever baby, we want everything, marriage, babies a family with you, will you marry us" he pushed.
"Yes" I screamed as he bit down hard marking my neck.
"Good girl" he soothed before flipping my pliant body over and pulling my ass upwards, his hands stroking my spine as he pushed my legs apart, lifting my hips up to line up his cock with my pussy, his cock slowly pushing inside as his hands grip my waist, he felt deeper and I felt fuller as he slowly slid in and out, building me up and keeping me on edge as he played my body, till in frustration I started to push back, his palm slapping my ass made me gasp and my pussy wept for more "do you want more, bad girl" he growled, one arm wrapping round to keep me close as his other stroked down my spine and between my ass cheeks, gliding round my puckered hole and spreading our juices over before his finger pressed down, through the ring of muscle and into my ass making me cum, Kier's movements speed up his finger dipping in and out of my ass in opposition to his cock pushing deep inside my pussy, I knew I was going to cum soon, the feelings building inside me again as he pushed me higher and higher till I screamed and came, pulling him with me as we collapsed back onto the bed and I smiled,
Kier pulled out and I felt my body being massaged by three sets of hands as I was laid back on my back.
"You'll have to marry us now baby, unless you want your uncle to kill the fathers of your child" Knox told me softly watching my face.
"Fathers?" I queried and they watched as the realisation of what we had said crossed her face.
"If we haven't just bred you, then it won't take us long baby, and it's something we plan to do before we take you back to London, but don't worry we will always be here for you" Knox explains and I feel warm inside at the thought of having their baby.
I lay back exhausted my eyes feasting on the three beautiful men before me, "I love you all" I told them before slipping into sleep, knowing whatever happened they will be with me.