The Only Reason.

Chapter 13.

"The Only Reason"- 5 Seconds of Summer ^_^

''C'mon Hazel, I don't wanna go alone. I need your backup, you're my muse.'' Ashton begged as he knocked on the door of my room, earning a groan in frustration from me.

''What are you even saying? I'm not your muse, you're not a baby Ashton. They're your new bandmates, you'll have to face them sooner or later. '' I said, my voice slightly louder so he could hear me.

He made a loud noise, laced with annoyance. ''But I only know Michael, it's gonna be weird. '' he bellowed, thumping his fist against the wooden door again. ''Just let me in, God dammit. ''

I grabbed a hold of my shoe that was under my bed and tossed it at the door. ''What was that?'' Ashton asked, his voice an octave higher.

''Go away Ash. You're gonna be late for your rehearsal.'' I told him, burying my head in the pillow again.

''No. Let me in.'' Ashton whined like a child, thumping with his fist once again. 

I finally got up and ambled towards the door, snapping it open, revealing the brown-haired boy's face.

I walked back to the bed and threw myself back on it.

''Hazel! C'mon babe, I need your support.'' Ashton's whiney voice said again.

''Ashton...'' I mumbled into the pillow, suddenly letting out screeching sound as I felt his weight being pressed onto me. ''Ashton!'' I screamed again, trying to wiggle from underneath him. He didn't even budge.

''You're gonna break my spine, you brainless idiot!''

Ashton chuckled. ''Ouch. You hurt my feelings. ''

I released a grunt of displeasure. ''Not as much as you're hurting my body, get off me, you fat ass.''

''Nope. Say you'll go and I'll get off.'' Ashton's stubborn voice said.

''No.''

''Then I might as well just get some food because it's pretty awesome up here.'' Ashton said, afterwards getting yet another screech from me.

''Ashton!''

''Yes, little Hazel?''

''Fucking. Get. Off.''

''Can't do. Sorry little Hazel.''

''Stop calling me little Hazel, dammit!''

''I'll stop when you agree to come with me, little Hazel. ''

''Fuck.'' I groaned, squirming and wiggling under him.

Damn, he really is heavy.

''Ashton. '' I said, feeling my lungs starting to lack the air.

''Yep?''

''Can't. Breathe. '' I proceeded to say.

''You're just messing with me.'' he retorted.

I shook my head. ''No, I-Ashton. ..''

I felt all the weight being lifted immediately, finding Ashton's face nexto to mine as he stared at me with so much concern in his hazel eyes.

''Hazel! What-Hazel, are you okay? Dammit, I'm so sorry. '' his voice contained regret and guilt. 

''I'm fine, I was just at a loss of the air.'' I spoke at last, earning a sigh of relief from him.

''Thank God. I got so worried. I'm  sorry Hazel. '' Ashton apologised and I smiled at him.

''It's okay Ash. And I'll go with you.''