Complicated.

Chapter 30.

"Complicated" - Avril Lavigne.

"Too Late" - 5SOS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hazel's POV

''Michael, stop, I'm trying to do my homework, '' I giggled, trying to push the silly boy from myself as he wouldn't stop leaving kisses on my neck.

''No, come cuddle with me, homework can wait!'' he protested, his hands sneaking around my waist. In a blink of an eye, he has lifted me from my wheelchair and carried me to the bed as I laughed uncontrollably.

''Michael!'' I whined, though he shut me up by pressing his lips to mine. His body hovered over mine and I let my hands go to his, now dark purple hair as I let my fingers roam through it.

''Fuck, this is so hot, '' Michael mumbled, his hand slipping under the hem of my shirt, his fingertips grazing the skin of my belly as I shivered, goosebumps arising immediately. I broke the kiss, panting heavily as Michael crashed next to me, placing a single kiss to my temple.

In these past two months we've been dating, Michael and I hadn't gotten further than making out. I told Michael that I was not yet ready for it, and he understood, without any pressure. Though, I totally understood how hard it was, for he was a teenage boy after all, a hormonal one for the matter. And, of course he would have those kind of needs, especially when we're making out like previously.

''We should be getting ready, '' I spoke, my head resting on his chest, as it rose and fell quickly, due to Michael's erratic breathing.

''Or... we could stay here and make out?'' he suggested cheekily, getting a laugh from myself. I lifted myself from him, running a hand through my mess of a hair as I attempted to get up. Michael was too stubborn though, so he wouldn't let me.

''Miiiike!'' I drawled, pouting at the grinning boy. He shook his head. ''A kiss and I'll let you go, ''

I pretended to roll my eyes in annoyance, but leaned down to kiss him. And just like every time I did that, I felt weird. Not that kind of weird, like when you get butterflies in your stomach and it feels really weird and magical. Weird, as in wrong and the feeling of guilt. I got it every time our lips connected. And I'm not even sure why.

Sure, I like Michael. He's a lovely guy and this whole time we've been dating, I enjoyed every single second we spent together. He'd always be gentle and give me all his attention, like he'd constantly steal kisses and insist we hold hands. I liked that side of him, the side he never showed to anyone except maybe his friends and me. Everyone always saw him as that punk kid that dyes his hair non-stop and who's in a band. But, there's a lot more to him than just that and I'm glad I'm the one that got to know the real story behind Michael Clifford; a fluffy little bear that loves to cuddle.

''What do I wear?'' I questioned as I stood up, making my way to the dresser and examining various pieces of clothing I have in possession.

I glanced over my shoulder to find Mike with his phone as he scrolled aimlessly through it.

''What you always wear. You know I love those black skinnies, they make your legs look like, really sexy, '' Michael said bluntly, smirking at me.

Yep, that's yet another thing about Michael. He can go from a cuddly bear to a perverted little shit, in a good way, of course. He'd always make those comments about me being sexy or 'really hot', though everything is 'really hot' to him. He even called Calum's geography project 'really hot'. Yeah, he's definitely a weirdo.