Kiss me, kiss me.

Chapter 22.

"Kiss  me, kiss me." by one and only 5 Seconds of Summer! ;)

Enjoy! x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

''Get off me, you little fuck. '' I hissed, pushing the weight of the boy from me.

Ashton dropped by. And he was in a mood to tease me and interrogate about mine and Luke's apparent 'relationship'. So his new weapon against me is squishing me to death, even though I almost fainted last time because of the loss of breath.

''Tell me, Haziee!'' he whined, bouncing a little as his body was completely on top of me, my face buried in the cushions.

I wailed helplessly.

''Tell you what?''

''Hazelnut, don't play dumb!'' he exclaimed, basically shouting in my ear. I proceeded to cover it with my hand and prevent myself from turning deaf.

''Ashton, come on, you're squishing me to death! I'm losing my breath again!'' I whined, trying to wiggle from under him.

And coming up with nothing.

''I don't care. Speak. What's going on between you and Hemmings?'' he demanded loudly.

The thing about Ash, he's too clever. He always notices everything and always wants to discover if something's wrong or not. That's what's making this a whole lotta harder.

I groaned. ''You know what's going on, Irwin! Now let me go.''

But Ashton wasn't having it.

''Oh really? Let me think. First, Hemmings saves you from that arsehole, Josh, then I find out that he's crashed at your place for a night after Aleisha broke up with him and then, you appear at the club being all lovey dovey and Luke announcing how you two are a couple.'' he spoke, doing an impression of an overly happy voice. ''Well, guess what? I ain't buying that shit!''

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. ''I don't care. We're together, period. '' I snapped, not wanting to have further discussion about it.

I couldn't tell Ashton about Luke and I's fake relationship because then I'd have to explain to him why I have to do it. And I can't do that without Luke being involved, which he certainly doesn't want to. So, for now, everyone should be oblivious of the whole scenery, including Ashton.

''Hazel, you do know that I'm going to find out what you two have going on behind the façade and when I do, you'll be screwed. '' he threatened and I rolled my eyes.

''Whatever, Ashton. Get off me now, you fatty.''

And I feel relief as he climbs off, settling in my blue armchair with a smug expression on.

''Dick.'' muttered as I stretched myself, my limbs feeling weak after being under such pressure.

Ashton only giggled.

As I went to kitchen so I could make a nice coffee for myself, I heard Ashton's cell ring, but I paid no attention to it. When I came back, I found him still talking, having intrigued eyes scan around the room as he listened to mysterious person speak on the other end.

I sat on the couch, giving him a questioning look.

''Yeah. Okay mate. Right. Bye then, be there in a bit.'' he spoke, finally hanging up and peering at me.

My eyebrows were skywards, silently waiting for him to speak.

''It was Calum. He said how he has an announcement to make and told me to come to Panda express where they'll all be waiting. '' he explained, getting a slow nod from me as I sipped on my coffee.