Rude.

Chapter 23.

"Rude" by MAGIC! ;) (I love that song btw)

I couldn't be bothered to put the A/N on the bottom, so I'm writing it here.

Okay, just wanted to say that I'm currently reading Black Ice by xdesolate and I'm literally like, so emotional I cried okay. And I don't understand why everyone says that fivesaucewhoop is the only one with the good books, I read them and I do think she's great, but there are other great writers here on Wattpad, ya know? For example, my absolute favourite is xdedolate, God bless her for writing such an amazing book, Black Ice got me. Also, lovelydesires, tacoash, tutuluke, waitluke, BritishIrishAussies, lukeshemmo, cold_lady19 (yeah Wattpad Love is like so amazing, I've read her other books and she's amazing seriously). My suggestion is you go and check these out, I swear they're all awesome! ;) Peace.

And btw this is just me voicing my opinion #noh8

Now enjoy the chapter! ;)

               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Going to school sucks, but staying at home sucks even more sometimes.

It's been a few days since the break started and I was dying in boredom. Literally.

Ashton had stopped by a few times, but being busy with the rehearsals and visiting his mum at hospital, it wasn't that frequent.

So I just entertained myself. I listened to music, watched T.V., ate, slept. Basically everything I could think of.

And then someone knocked on my door. *cue the scary music* Yeah, no sorry, it wasn't a killer, I know you want to read about a bloody massacre, but it was just Luke.

But who knows, he could be hiding something... buahaha.

No, seriously now.

When I proceeded to amble to the front door, after listening to the endless knocking and ringing, I swung them open to find him grinning lazily at me as he leaned onto the door frame.

''Get dressed, shortcake, we're going out.'' was all he said and I gave him an incredulous look.

What is this guy on?

''Are you brain dead, Hemmings?'' I questioned in complete and utter confusion, ''Or do you have some kind of development delay?''

He answered by shaking his head with that goofy grin still present on his face. ''No and no. Now, go.''

I still stood gaping at him. ''Why, in hell, would I come with you, anywhere?''

Luke only smirked. ''Because we're on a mission and you gotta fill your part of the deal.''

I groaned in annoyance as his laugh echoed through the hall. I simply turned on my heels and then stomped towards my room.

''Where are you taking me, butthole?'' I yelled, my head basically burried in the dresser.

''Wow, Edwards, so original!'' I heard him yell back and I chuckled silently.

''Shut up, Mama's boy.'' I mumbled.

''Why am I Mama's boy?'' he suddenly asked, snapping me from my thoughts as I rummaged through my clothes. I jumped in fright at the sound of his voice and realised he's in my room, standing by the door.

''Fuck, go away  Shitface.'' I hissed, throwing a shoe at him, which he (unfortunately) dodged with a laugh.

''Woah, Hazel Edwards,  aren't you a living and walking dictionary.'' he taunted, getting a growl from me.