Who Could Ask For Anymore?

Written by heavyhart

Brendon wrapped his fingers around one of Ryan's bony wrists and slowly pulled him off of the hotel bed until he was standing up next to it. "You're freaking out."

Ryan looked confused and disheveled, having been pulled up from the nest of blankets and pillows he had made for himself. "What? No I'm not."

"You're listening to the song on repeat on your iPod."

Ryan tried not to look so utterly caught, but his iPod and the lyric sheet were lying right there, amongst the blankets. "... So."

Brendon smiled, letting go of Ryan's wrist so he could pull him close and wrap his arms around him, hugging Ryan to his body. "I have a plan. To relax you."

"But I need to--"

Brendon's hands slid down and grabbed Ryan's ass. "To relax you."

Ryan bit his lip but didn't say anything, just nodded. Brendon could be pretty weird (Jon and Spencer and Ryan were in agreement that they didn't like it when Brendon used the word "plan," especially when said plan involved the exchange of Ryan's ass for goods and/or services (and it almost always did)), but Ryan trusted the other boy more than he trusted himself sometimes. And anyway, the worst that could happen is that they fuck. Which, you know, really wouldn't be that bad.

Brendon took Ryan's wrist again and led him to the bathroom of their hotel room. He pulled back the shower curtain and turned the water on, adjusting the temperature until it was to his liking.

"We have to take our--clothes OFF!" Brendon sang falsetto, tugging Ryan's shirt up over his head. Ryan smiled despite himself, and Brendon got that stupid smug look on his face like he was doing something right. Ryan was maybe a little bit in love with that look.

Brendon pulled off his own shirt, poking Ryan's stomach after his shirt hit the floor. "I wasn't just singing, get naked, dude." Brendon reached down for the drawstring on Ryan's sweatpants, tugging at it. Ryan's skinny hips were barely enough to keep any pants up on their own.

"I don't think fucking will make me less nervous," Ryan commented, the cool air of the hotel leaving goosebumps on his skin and making him miss his nest of blankets. Ryan stared as Brendon worked to get his pants off of his legs. Ryan stepped out of the rest of his clothes and Brendon looked very pleased with himself, his hair sticking up a little from when he took his shirt off.

"I prefer the term making love, thankyouverymuch, and don't you worry about what I do or don't do to make you less nervous. Get in the shower."

Ryan rolled his eyes, but stepped into the tub anyway, quickly followed by a naked Brendon Urie. Ryan instantly melted under the spray of the hot water pounding down onto his skin. He brushed his now-wet hair our of his eyes and felt Brendon's arms circle around his waist from behind.

"Let's get you clean first," Brendon said, voice slightly muffled by the water, but Ryan noticed it was less playful than before. Brendon was pretty good at keeping a steady balance between cuddley-Brendon and fuck-you-'til-you-scream-Brendon. As Brendon petted Ryan's stomach idly, fingernails lightly scraping across the soft skin, Ryan really, really sort of hoped he was taking a shower with the latter.

Brendon let go of Ryan and squirted some body wash onto his hands, rubbing them together and making soapy suds before he placed his hands on Ryan's shoulders. Brendon worked his fingers into the tense muscles of Ryan's shoulders and upper back, pressing his thumbs hard into the knots and slowly working them out, smiling sweetly as the older boy leaned back into his touch.

Brendon eventually moved his hands down Ryan's back, rubbing the soap in and over the long stretch of Ryan's pale, damp skin, still digging his skilled fingers in to press and massage. When his hands got down to the swell of Ryan's ass, instead of moving them lower he slid them around to Ryan's stomach, just below his bellybutton. Ryan's breath hitched but Brendon smiled again and nuzzled his face to the back of Ryan's neck, moving his hands up the small, soft curve of Ryan's stomach. When he got to Ryan's chest he took time to stop and rub the pads of his thumbs over Ryan's nipples, back and forth, until they were hard and a little sore from the rubbing--but sore in a good way--and Ryan was squirming back against Brendon, trying to grind his ass back on Brendon's cock.

Brendon stopped rubbing, and just as Ryan relaxed again Brendon slid his hands down to grip Ryan's ass, cupping it and kneading the soft, round flesh there, occasionally letting his fingers slip between the cheeks. Ryan leaned his head back on Brendon's shoulder, his eyes closed, and Brendon kissed the long stretch of Ryan's neck, nipping at the sensitive skin as he snuck one hand in front of Ryan to grip his cock and rub his thumb over the tip, right underneath the head, and then over the tip again. Ryan thrust his hips forward with a whine that echoed off the tiled walls, hard and totally ready for fucking now, but Brendon was already done teasing.

Ryan groaned and Brendon just chuckled unsympathetically, stepping back to slap Ryan's ass and push him forward under the spray of the shower to rinse off. Ryan did, enjoying the warm water again as it soothed his skin and helped drain the remaining stress-related tension from his body (there was another tension in the pit of stomach that was slowly building, but the water couldn't help Ryan with that).

When Ryan stepped back out from under the water Brendon immediately sank his hands into Ryan's hair, working the shampoo he had poured in his hand into Ryan's short, dark strands. Ryan didn't have long hair so it was easier for Brendon to dig his fingers into Ryan's scalp, pressing and massaging as he did so. Ryan's eyes were closed again but his lips were parted in a silent moan, his head tilted back towards Brendon's hands. When Ryan did accidentally let slip a moan, Brendon tugged roughly at Ryan's hair, pulling Ryan's head back so he could scrape his teeth against the side of Ryan's neck again.

"Fuck, Bren," Ryan moaned, his toes curling as Brendon went back to gently working his fingers into the base of Ryan's neck, massaging and making all the tension in Ryan's body turn to a liquidy heat. There was something different about Brendon this evening--the way he was alternating between sweet and rough--and Ryan thought that he maybe liked it kind of a lot.

Once Brendon was sure that he had sufficiently turned Ryan to putty in his hands, he helped him rinse the shampoo out of his hair. He wrapped an arm around Ryan's waist, pulling him back against himself.

"Sing for me," Brendon said, his lips brushing up against Ryan's ear.

Ryan blinked the water out of his eyes, pushing his hair back from his face again. "What?"

"Sing. Sing 'Mad As Rabbits.'"

"Brendon, I don't--"

"It's a hotel shower, Ry, no one gives a fuck. Sing it like you mean it and don't," Brendon stroked Ryan's cock again, quickly, before moving his hand back to grip Ryan's hip tightly. "don't stop."

Ryan took a deep breath, resisting the urge to jerk himself off and wait for Brendon to get jealous and fuck him (but Brendon wouldn't even let him get that far, Ryan was sure of it). He saw Brendon reach for the conditioner and Ryan wondered if he was supposed to sing while Brendon washed his hair again.

"Go on," Brendon said.

Ryan started singing, not very loudly, mostly trying to stumble his way through the words with a steady voice. He got about two lines in before abruptly stopping when he felt Brendon's fingertip brush against his entrance, rubbing a little before pushing slickly up into him. Ryan clenched around the finger and something in his stomach tightened and instantly wanted more.

"I told you not to stop singing," Brendon growled into Ryan's ear, the hand not fingering Ryan coming around to grip the base of Ryan's cock tightly. Ryan bit back a groan as Brendon pushed his finger up deeper, and then Ryan started where he left off, his voice much shakier.

When he got to the "oohh" before the chorus, it turned into an obscene, breathy moan as Brendon's finger curled up and brushed over Ryan's prostate. Brendon squeezed Ryan again, however, and Ryan continued into the chorus. Despite the water cooling a little in front of them, Ryan felt overheated from holding back and he wasn't entirely sure how long he'd be able to keep singing.

On "who could have more" at the end of chorus, Brendon added a second finger and the note Ryan was holding out for "more" turned into a gasp. Ryan tried to push himself back further onto Brendon's fingers, to get them deeper, but Brendon removed his fingers completely and gave Ryan's ass another hard slap.

Ryan bit his lip, suddenly missing just the two fingers pushing up into him shallowly. He heard the cap on the conditioner being opened and closed and then something--Brendon's cock, definitely the head of Brendon's cock--slick and pressed up against his hole. If he wasn't chewing his lip Ryan probably would've whimpered. He stayed still, though, waiting for Brendon to get inside him already, god, no matter how much it was going to sting.

"Time to get flexible," Brendon muttered after a few seconds of silence, lifting Ryan's left leg until it was bent at the knee and resting on the edge of the tub, exposing Ryan much more than before. Ryan grabbed onto the bar on the wall next to him to help stay balanced and then felt it, the slow burn of Brendon's cock pushing into his ass. Even with the two fingers and conditioner it was still a stretch--it had been a while since they'd last done this. Ryan was gripping the bar hard enough to turn his knuckles white, breathing through his nose as Brendon finally buried himself as far into Ryan as he could.

Ryan opened his mouth to tell Brendon to move, to fuck him, but Brendon cut him off.

"I don't believe I said you could stop singing," Brendon grunted out, his voice less cocky than before (Ryan's ass was tight and clenching as he tried to relax around Brendon, despite Brendon not moving at all) but still commanding, still Brendon and enough to make Ryan do whatever he said. Both of Brendon's hands were still gripping Ryan's hips tightly, hard enough to bruise (and god, how Ryan hoped he would have discolored marks the shape of Brendon's fingers on his hips later to press into while he jerked off), and Ryan could tell Brendon was waiting for Ryan to sing before he started fucking him like Ryan wanted--like they both wanted.

Ryan took a deep breath and started at the beginning of the second verse where he left off. He got all the way to "checked in" before Brendon finally pulled out and thrust his hips back up so he was buried inside Ryan again, hard, but not nearly as hard as Ryan wanted it. Ryan's voice still stuttered off into a quick "ungh" before he started singing again. He wanted to turn every stupid, nonsensical word he was singing into "god, fuck, yes, harder, Brendon Brendon Brendon" but Brendon was completely serious about Ryan practicing 'Mad As Rabbits' while getting fucked, apparently.

Brendon kept his thrusts slow and steady, in-and-out-and-in-and-out, as Ryan continued to sing through the second verse, his voice low and breathy and really, really fucking sexy. Even if the angle wasn't quite right and the thrusts weren't quite hard enough, there was something about the feeling of Brendon dragging thickly inside of Ryan, hot and hard and filling Ryan in a way nothing else could. Ryan always forgot how much he craved Brendon's cock inside him, only getting the chance to do something about it on hotel nights. Ryan always forgot how much he begged for it, how sore he was afterwards, and he thought that maybe he forgot on purpose.

Ryan managed to get all the way to "calendar business" without moaning like a whore as Brendon fucked him slowly, but when he repeated the line Brendon changed the angle he was thrusting and managed to brush right over Ryan's prostate. Ryan was grateful for Brendon still gripping his hips because he very nearly fell at that, the sensation surprising him like a small electric shock. He managed to catch his balance by leaning back into Brendon and after gasping out "business" as more of a strangled moan than an actual lyric, he felt Brendon's mouth on his neck.

"C'mon, Ryan, fuck," Brendon grunted, his arms wrapped firmly around Ryan to keep him in place as he sped up his thrusts, pumping into Ryan at that same angle that had Brendon's cock hitting his prostate. Ryan leaned back as Brendon fucked him and sucked bruises on Ryan's damp neck, making it near impossible for Ryan to get through the chorus again. He kept singing, though, his voice punctuated by short, gasping moans instead of actually holding out notes.

Brendon still wasn't touching Ryan's aching cock, and Ryan was torn between dying of frustration and never wanting it to end. He could feel the heat in his stomach building with every push of Brendon inside of him, and he was clenching around Brendon without realizing it as he started the third verse, also unconscious of how he was speeding up the tempo to make the song go by faster.

"Fuck, stop doing that and sing," Brendon panted against Ryan's neck, biting Ryan each time Ryan squeezed around him. The sharp pain of teeth on his neck quickly blurred into pleasure as Ryan tried to calm down, the word "toy" turning into a soft moan that was almost lost with the sound of water pouring from the showerhead.

Ryan finally got to the "reinvent love"s, his whole body aching from staying upright and from the need for release. Brendon had given up being patient and snapped, pushing Ryan into the wall so that Ryan was on two feet again. They were half under the lukewarm water and Ryan just braced his hands on the shower wall, each thrust more satisfying than the next as Brendon pounded into him like Ryan had been waiting for.

"Fuck the song," Ryan groaned, his eyes shut as Brendon buried his face into Ryan's neck, hips still jerking upwards. "Fuck the song and touch me, Brendon, Brendon."

"Sing the end, Ry, c'mon, fuck, just the end." Ryan had had enough sex with Brendon to know he was close, maybe closer than Ryan was himself. Brendon's voice was strained and his hips were moving erratically, desperately just thrusting up into the heat of Ryan's tight ass.

"W-we must reinvent love," Ryan sang to the wall, and then there it was, Brendon's hand jerking Ryan off a little faster than he was getting fucked, and fucking finallyit felt good. Ryan's voice got louder as he repeated the phrase, almost drowning out the sound of the water and skin slapping skin and the rush of blood in his ears.

Brendon's thumb dragged over the slit of Ryan's cock with each pump of his hand, and the last "love" Ryan sang turned into a drawn-out moan as Ryan came, releasing over Brendon's hand and slumping up against the wall. Ryan was barely able to hold himself up as Brendon finished off inside of him, pulling Ryan back onto his cock and twisting his head around so they could kiss, awkwardly, all clashing tongues and teeth, as Brendon came down from his orgasm.

"That was. I--" Ryan tried, panting and resting most of his weight on Brendon. He was already sore in about a hundred different places for a hundred different (perfect) reasons.

"Yeah, fuck, shut up," Brendon gasped back, rinsing them off in the cool water one last time before turning the shower off and stepping out of the stall, pulling Ryan with him.

Ryan shivered as soon as the cool air of the hotel hit his skin, immediately reaching for a towel to wrap himself up in. He slowly dried off his body, rolling his eyes when Brendon leered at him and then squawking indignantly when the younger boy shook his head and sent water droplets flying everywhere.

"You're worse than a dog," Ryan complained, dropping the towel and opting for a fuzzy, white bathrobe to put on.

Brendon walked closer to Ryan, that filthy look still in his eyes. "Does that mean I can fuck you on your hands and knees, hmm?"

Ryan absolutely did not blush. "Cocksucker."

"That one I know I'm good at!" Brendon called to Ryan as Ryan made his way back into the room with the beds. He stopped just in front of his bed, staring at the nest of blankets from earlier. His stomach tightened--and not in a fun way--when he remembered that he had to sing solo in front of thousands of people for the first time tomorrow night. Ryan bit his still-swollen lip, hands playing with the belt of the bathrobe nervously.

Brendon, naked and only a little bit drier, walked up next to Ryan and recognized the look on his face almost immediately--the way Ryan's eyes got vacant when he was overstressed or overworked. There were only a few things that could pull Ryan out from inside of his own head. Brendon sighed. "Oh for the love of--"

He pushed Ryan gently down onto the bed, straddling him and kissing Ryan softly on the mouth. Ryan was confused for a moment but then kissed back, hard, coming to. Brendon pushed the nest of blankets onto the floor, clearing off the bed around them and kissing Ryan once more, sliding his lips across Ryan's before sitting up. He reached down to Ryan's waist and took the belt from the loops of the other boy's bathrobe, pulling it out with an intense look of concentration on his face the whole time.

"What are you--" Ryan trailed off as Brendon pinned Ryan's wrists above his head and tied them together with the belt, looping it through the headboard as well. The knot Brendon made was tight enough that Ryan couldn't get away but loose enough to not fuck up his circulation or anything.

Ryan tested the knot, which appeared to not want to budge. At all. "Well. Fuck."

Brendon was smirking now, sliding down Ryan's body and pushing the front of the robe open just enough so that he could slip his hands inside to skim over the smooth skin of Ryan's torso. Ryan moaned softly, pushing up into Brendon's hands and shivering a little as goosebumps covered his skin again where it was exposed to the air. Ryan's nerve endings were buzzing, everything still sensitive from their shower (and the sex, too), and Ryan sincerely hoped Brendon didn't expect him to be able to go again so soon.

Just as Ryan thought that to himself, Brendon took a fistful of the robe near Ryan's thigh and stroked the soft cloth over Ryan's cock. Ryan moaned again, hands straining at the material binding them as his hips bucked up.

"Let's play a different game now," Brendon whispered into the soft skin of Ryan's hip, his breath ghosting over the light, finger-shaped bruises that were already starting to form. Brendon stroked Ryan's cock a couple more times, watching Ryan as he started to get hard again despite the protests falling from his lips.

Pretty damn proud of himself, Brendon pushed Ryan's knees up the bed and spread his legs apart, the robe falling open as he did so. Ryan looked down at Brendon's wet hair, dark in comparison to the robe and Ryan's skin. He expected to maybe feel lips tease at his cock, if he was lucky, but instead Brendon licked a stripe down the back of Ryan's balls and his perineum, then lower. Ryan couldn't hold back a surprised gasp as Brendon's wide tongue licked over his entrance, finally, dipping in and sweeping around a little. Brendon had never done this before because Ryan had always assumed that bringing it up would just include lots of complaining on Brendon's part. The way Brendon was working his mouth now, though, gave Ryan an entirely different impression.

Ryan squirmed, his first instinct to push his ass further onto Brendon's tongue. It was a pleasant, slow and teasing sensation--strange but definitely not bad--and just as Ryan was getting antsy Brendon pushed his tongue inside past the ring of muscle where Ryan was still partially stretched from before.

Ryan dug his nails into the skin of his palms to try and keep from crying out quite so loudly. There was no running water to muffle Ryan's moans this time.

"Fuckfuckfuck," Ryan swore as Brendon plunged his tongue in and out, curling it to get in deeper. Even Brendon knew he was teasing, however, so he let go of Ryan's hips in order to use two fingers to hold Ryan open and rub inside where his tongue couldn't reach.

Ryan finally did cry out, his cock already hard and throbbing on his stomach, the dark, flushed tip such stark contrast to Ryan's pale skin, slightly sheened with sweat. "Brendon."

"Hmm?" Brendon hummed, curling his fingers deliberately up over Ryan's prostate, rubbing there while he kept flicking his tongue inside.

Ryan gasped, near-struggling with the belt binding his hands. "Fuck me, fuck me please you stupid fucking uunngh."

Brendon smiled, moving his face away from Ryan's ass but keeping his fingers inside, still curling and rubbing. "Not yet."

"Not yet?" Ryan repeated breathlessly, only just managing to keep himself from crying out when Brendon's lips wrapped around the head of Ryan's cock, licking over it and then sucking it into his mouth. He used the hand that wasn't fingering Ryan to hold the base and Brendon started sucking hard, deliberate, listening as Ryan's moans grew louder and he came apart underneath Brendon.

"No, no, ungh, fuck, I can't, fuck, Brendon," Ryan gasped out mindlessly, hips bucking up into Brendon's mouth to try and get further into the wet heat without losing the sweet friction of fingers pushing against his prostate. Ryan was taken by surprise when his orgasm hit him moments later, crashing over him as Ryan moaned and Brendon sucked him through it, swallowing while Ryan was still in his mouth.

"Fuck," Ryan said with conviction when he could finally feel his limbs again. His voice was hoarse from all the moaning, his lips swollen from the biting and his wrists aching from being bound up above his head.

"Christ, that was. Fuck." Brendon seemed at a loss for words as he rested his head on Ryan's stomach, looking up at Ryan. "I wasn't actually sure if you'd like that."

Ryan snorted. "Are you kidding? You fucked my ass with your tongue, Brendon, it felt..." Ryan trailed off, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth and looking down at Brendon with heavy-lidded eyes (this had to work). "If you untie me I'll do it to you."

"Really?" Brendon sat up a little, wincing when his own cock shifted because he had started getting hard again as soon as they got out of the shower. Now he was throbbing.

"Yeah," Ryan replied, tilting his head back a little, hopeful, because he knew how much Brendon liked his neck, especially now that it was covered in bitemarks from the shower.

But then Brendon had a not-so-innocent smirk on his face and Ryan's hopes were crushed. "It's too bad I'm not untying you, then, huh?"

Ryan groaned out of frustration, clenching his fingers together as tightly as he could to try and slip them through the knot. No luck.

"Maybe I'll fist you."

"W-what?" Ryan asked, voice cracking and eyes widening. Brendon was staring at his own closed fist, contemplating it, and Ryan honestly had no idea if he was serious or not. Ryan didn't--for the most part he tried not to think about stuff like that. He could feel his stomach flip a little at the thought of it. They had done four fingers, sure, but could Ryan seriously actually take Brendon's whole fist pushing inside him, knuckles brushing up against Ryan's prostate every time he moved his hand and--

"Ryan? The fuck, Ryan, are you okay?"

Ryan blinked out of his daze and looked over to where Brendon was staring at him. He felt heat flood his cheeks and refused to acknowledge how he was already getting hard again. "I, um, nothing." He tried to squirm away from Brendon a little but, oh yeah, still tied.

"The fisting thing was a joke, calm down. Unless you want to try that later, in which case. Wow. But right now let's just stick with fucking, yeah?" Brendon raised his eyebrows at Ryan and then finally got off the bed, walking over to his duffel bag to--most likely--grab some lube.

Ryan took a deep breath, closing his eyes and bracing his feet on the bed and then pulling, as hard as he could, at the knot binding his wrists. There was a brief moment of strain on the majority of Ryan's muscles and then, just like that, he was free. The bathrobe belt gave and Ryan fell back onto the bed, his hands free.

For his part, Brendon just stood there and stared as Ryan sat up and rubbed at his sore wrists. Brendon looked a little sad. "But my knot was fucking awesome."

Ryan shot Brendon a quick glare, standing up and walking over to the other boy, slipping the bathrobe off his shoulders as he made his way across the room (the goosebumps returned, but Ryan had a feeling he'd be sweating pretty soon anyway). Ryan grabbed Brendon's arm and led him back to the bed, pushing him down on top of it. It wasn't too much of a struggle, with Brendon sprawling out on his back and just staring curiously as Ryan straddled him.

"Okay, you really wanna help me relax? You can start by letting me be in charge."

"In charge," Brendon repeated uncertainly.

"I'm going to ride you," Ryan stated, and he climbed off of the bed to grab the lube where Brendon dropped it, stopping at his own bag to pick something up. Brendon took a moment to appreciate Ryan's ass and then he was walking back towards the bed, carrying a leather bracelet-y thing.

"I'm gonna ride you, and you're gonna wear this." Ryan held up the leather circle, and Brendon shrugged. It was too small to be a collar, so he didn't really see any problem in wearing a bracelet.

"Okay, sure."

Ryan smiled, his eyes crinkling up like they did whenever he was really smiling.

Brendon feared for his life.

And sure enough, Ryan moved down Brendon's body and Brendon briefly though Anklet? before he felt Ryan's hand gripping his cock, long fingers helping to slide the leather ring around it and buckle it at the base, tightening it so that it was more than a little uncomfortable (but not too tight, because Ryan did his homework), pressing into Brendon's skin.

"What is--" Brendon gasped out, but Ryan cut him off.

"Cock ring. With this on? You can't come. Ready for me to ride that dick?"

Brendon let his head fall back on the pillow, groaning. Already he could feel his cock pulsing against the leather, unable to actually build up to anything even remotely resembling an orgasm. "I hate you."

Ryan leaned forward, dragging his tongue up the pale column of Brendon's throat. "No you don't. I'm just making sure you last as long as I do." Ryan leaned back again so he could bend and lick over the head of Brendon's cock. Brendon was sure he was going to die. He told Ryan as much.

Ryan laughed. "Yeah, okay." He rolled his eyes and grabbed the lube, squirting some into his hand and spreading it over Brendon's cock. Ryan was sure that he was stretched enough, but the lube always helped. Ryan positioned himself with Brendon pushed up against his entrance, knees on the bed on either side of Brendon's hips. With a tight grip on Brendon's cock, Ryan started to lower himself, slowly sinking down until Brendon was buried all the way inside. Ryan heard whimpering near the headboard and was a little surprised when he realized it wasn't coming from him. He had been stretched from before but Brendon's cock was still Brendon's cock, filling Ryan in a way that made his stomach flutter and his own cock twitch.

Ryan leaned down for a moment to kiss Brendon, open-mouthed and wet. The angle changed when Ryan moved and he ended up moaning into Brendon's mouth, shoving his ass back while sucking Brendon's bottom lip into his mouth.

Brendon just lied there, kissing back, wanting to thrust up into Ryan but not wanting to make it worse for himself. Already the blood trapped in his cock was pulsing against the leather, a constant painful reminder of how Brendon wasn't coming. Cock rings were obviously made by the fucking devil.

"Stop thinking, what the hell," Ryan breathed, biting into Brendon's bottom lip. "Cock ring or not, you're still fucking me. And this," Brendon gasped out as Ryan clenched his muscles tightly around Brendon's length, "this still feels fucking amazing."

Okay, so Ryan had a point. He did feel fucking amazing. And as frustrated as Brendon was there was still something about the way Ryan's forehead wrinkled and his mouth twisted as he bit his lip and moaned, hands pressing down on Brendon's chest as he grinded down on his cock. Ryan worked his hips with purpose, slowly moving up and down and enjoying the drag of Brendon inside, a little thicker and harder thanks to the cock ring. Ryan sped up his movements slightly and Brendon reached up between them, grabbing at Ryan's cock and jerking it roughly.

Ryan gasped, the steady rhythm of his hips stuttering as he tried to push himself down and forward at the same time. Brendon's fist was tight and felt good, almost too good. Somewhere in the back of Ryan's mind he realized that Brendon was just trying to bring him closer, faster, but somewhere in the entire rest of Ryan's mind he absolutely didn't care. He moaned, palms on the mattress and lower body moving almost frantically.

"You close, baby?" Brendon panted out, now even thrusting up to meet Ryan when he gyrated his ass down.

"Fuck, yes," Ryan groaned, throwing his head back. Brendon looked up at Ryan's throat, littered in bruises from earlier that evening, and. Fuck. Brendon licked his lips. Enough was e-fucking-nough, after all.

Brendon let go of Ryan's cock and instead gripped his hips tightly, ignoring Ryan's gasp when his fingers pressed into the almost-bruises. Holding tightly, Brendon sat up and tilted them so that he was now kneeling above Ryan and Ryan was folded underneath Brendon on his back, surprised and hard and still pushing his ass up on Brendon's cock, desperate and slutty and the love of Brendon's fucking life.

"Hate, hate this fucking thing," Brendon growled, looking down at his dark cock and fumbling with the leather before finally getting the straps lose. It came off easily enough and Brendon could already feel the blood rushing back into his boner, hot and so perfect Brendon was almost dizzy from it. He was so happy he could cry, feeling the good tightness in his balls that meant he was pretty damn close.

Ryan just watched, feeling Brendon remove the cock ring but mostly waiting for Brendon to get over himself and fuck Ryan senseless, thanks.

Brendon was smiling when he leaned over Ryan and pounded into him, Ryan's legs pushed up between them. At this angle it was so good, Brendon driving into Ryan's prostate and blindly reaching between their stomachs to squeeze Ryan's cock, thumbing the head and pumping it and panting out any word he could seemingly think of, "Ryan fuck fuck Ryan tight hot fuck god so good like this fucking cock rings Ryan Ryan come for me, c'mon Ryan."

Ryan's mouth fell open and his head hit the bed, the over-stimulation making it so his entire body was on fire. He moaned the way he only did when Brendon was fucking him like this--all control abandoned, sweaty and rough on some hotel bed, and Ryan came so hard he couldn't see--a litany of "ohh"s that became louder and higher until Ryan was too spent to make any noise besides a whimper when Brendon pulled out.

But this time Brendon wasn't pulling out. Brendon had actually held out for Ryan, his eyes rolling up into the back of his head as Ryan's muscles spasmed, but Brendon lasted a few more thrusts after Ryan was just a panting mess, completely spent beneath the younger boy.

Brendon's rhythm finally became jerky and he came inside of Ryan, all low groans and twitching hips until Brendon's cock was sensitive and limp and Brendon could only collapse next to Ryan, not caring about the mess or the fact he felt like he had just run a marathon or the sound of Spencer knocking on the door and yelling out random angry death threats.

Brendon scooted over to Ryan until he was close enough to lean up and lick Ryan's neck. "You taste so good."

Ryan choked out a laugh, surprised he could actually get his throat to make any noise at all. "You're disgusting."

"You love it," Brendon replied, smiling. Ryan didn't have to open his eyes to see--he could hear the smile in Brendon's voice.

"Yeah," Ryan said softly, smiling back. Brendon didn't have to open his eyes either.

"Think he'll go away if I tell him we're practicing for your big solo tomorrow night?"

Ryan didn't want to laugh--it hurt, and oh god he didn't even want to think about the state of his ass right now--but he did anyway. "Great, now I'm nervous again. Way to go, Bden."

Brendon was right there, lips on Ryan's cheek, soft and sweet as Brendon whispered, "I can take care of those nerves for you."

Ryan finally did open his eyes, turning his head and catching Brendon's sincere brown eyes and his dark lashes before Brendon kissed him. He thought, Yeah, I know you can.