Remember The C Shot

Written by arctic_grey

  Brendon wasn't nervous, not exactly. He had done this before; there were no moral conflicts or wars inside his head that would have explained the butterflies in his stomach. As he walked to the door of the nice-looking house in the well-off neighbourhood, he was nervous because this was going to be bigger than anything he had done before.

It was a sunny day, and Brendon looked over the fence to the neighbour's side where kids were playing. Their mother was there too, and she smiled at Brendon, waving her hand. She probably thought it was Brendon's house. Well, it wasn't his, it was the director's house from what he had been told. He waved back nonetheless because he was just like any other guy.

Just like anyone else. Yep. Sure he was. If Brendon chose to ignore the fact that he had spent his Saturday morning shaving his balls.

But he was sure that even guys who didn't spend their weekends making porn movies shaved their balls and trimmed their pubic hair and reached behind themselves, one hand spreading ass cheeks, the other swiping the razor across the skin. Sure they did...

He wasn't a porn star. No, not a star. It was more along the lines of having been a part of a few minor productions, most of them in scenes where he had a minor role, and the scenes always had been just short ones in longer productions. This time, though, he was the main object of the whole damn thing, apparently fifty minutes in length. He was playing "the blushing virgin" and was going to be "seduced" by some guy he had never met.

Just like any normal weekend. Yep. Definitely.

Brendon knocked on the door and stood around idly, trying to act normal and casual. He wasn't nervous or embarrassed, but he felt a little bit out of his league. The door opened, and he was greeted with a bitchy face unlike any other.

"You must be Brendon," the guy said, pulling him inside.

"Yeah, um –"

"Spencer. I do the makeup, lighting, sets, basically everything except the actual filming," the man said, leading Brendon further inside. The house was decorated nicely; Brendon had a feeling it was someone's parents' house and that the owners were gone for the weekend and the irresponsible twenty-something offspring who still lived at home had hijacked it for the making of a little gay porn movie. Brendon had done these things in worse places.

"We're all here now!" Spencer called out, leading Brendon into the living room where three other men were laughing and talking.

It was a good atmosphere, Brendon instantly noticed: relaxed, but professional. Unlike what some might think, making porn had no room for embarrassment or giggling or shyness. They all knew what they were there for, no one was going to freak out or go, "Whoa, you're gonna put your what in what?" Tongue in mouth. Cock in mouth. Tongue in ass. Cock in ass. Simple science, really.

"Pleased to meet you," one of the men said, standing up and shaking Brendon's hand. "I'm Jon, the director. We talked on the phone."

"Yeah, Jon, hi," Brendon smiled, checking out the two other guys.

"This is Tom, second camera guy. He's gonna do all the close-ups," Jon explained, motioning at the blond guy. Yeah, close ups. Close ups of the dick sliding into the ass, close ups of sucking cock and having someone's load spurting on Brendon's face. He had done it all before. "Tom's the one who found you, spotted you in Well Hung 3."

"I'm a fan of your work," Tom piped in, and Brendon laughed awkwardly.

"And Ryan here is your co-actor."

The addressed man stood up, and Brendon briefly checked him out. Well, damn, this wasn't going to be so bad, was it?

"Ryan, pleased to meet you," the man said, shaking Brendon's hand with a firm grip. He had a water bottle in the other, was casually dressed and had no nervous edge to him at all.

Brendon tried to ignore the fact that they were about to spend the next two days fucking each other in front of recording cameras.

"Brendon, hi."

"So! Now that we're all here, let's go through the film, yeah?" Jon asked and motioned them to sit down again. Brendon sat opposite Ryan, giving him just a slightly awkward smile. "Cherry Pizza," Jon said the horrible title of their masterpiece. "You memorised your lines, Brendon?"

"Um, yes. Yeah," he nodded. This was the first film he had to say more than, "Oh, fuck me harder!" He was supposed to do acting because this story had a "plot."

The plot went like so: Brendon, a young, blushing gay boy, was home alone. It was a hot summer's day, he was walking around shirtless. It all started with a scene of Brendon jerking off on his bed, thinking of being fucked by a guy and feeling all guilty about it or some shit. Then he ordered some pizza, and yep, Ryan was the pizza delivery guy. Ryan flirted with Brendon, who blushed and stuttered, and Ryan proceeded to take his virginity.

Who ever said that the plot had to make sense?

"So today, we are going to film Brendon's opening scene as well as all the acting scenes. Also, we are filming Brendon giving Ryan a blowjob and vice versa, alright? Tomorrow, we will do all of the actual sex scenes. But today is gonna be a hard day, no pun intended," Jon smirked. "Let's practise the scenes a few times then!"

This was the easy part. They rehearsed the scene of Brendon opening the front door, and the pizza delivery boy coming in. Brendon didn't think he was that good of an actor, but the scene hardly required Academy Award winning performances.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Ryan asked aloud as Jon, Tom and Spencer watched them practise. Brendon knew this was the part where Ryan would take off his shirt, and Brendon would have to stare with lust but be embarrassed about it.

"Oh... oh, it is kind of... hot," Brendon said, trying to act flustered.

Ryan smirked. "Like what you see?"

"I wasn't –"

"And this is where Ryan kisses Brendon," Jon cut in. "And Ryan will lean against the wall here and will talk Brendon through giving his first blowjob. We clear?"

Brendon and Ryan both nodded. It was straightforward enough.

"Let's start filming then!" Jon said brightly.

Spencer gave Brendon his clothes: a pair of shorts and that was it. Ryan got a pizza delivery boy uniform. Ryan rolled his eyes and winked at Brendon, who laughed. Ryan seemed confident and cool, and the guy was very hot, so Brendon had no problem getting on his knees for him. And the camera too, of course. Spencer rubbed baby oil on Brendon's chest and stomach for ten minutes before being pleased with the way he looked. Spencer also gave Brendon and Ryan both Viagra pills. Sometimes, Brendon was genuinely aroused, but it took a long time to film these scenes. He had to be genuinely aroused because he couldn't fake an ejaculation, could he?

Ryan and Brendon waited around as Jon and Tom put the cameras in place and Spencer fiddled with the lights. It was a small crew, not too bad. Brendon had done these things with ten people watching, but the fewer the better was his general policy. Never mind the hundreds of people who would see the end product. But Brendon was one hundred percent to terms with his sexuality. When you were in the porn industry, there was no room for guilt about what you did. You sucked a guy's cock, and a camera would be there filming you do it. As for the bigger picture, well, he just prayed none of his friends or family watched gay porn movies.

They talked the scene through in detail, so Brendon knew what to do. Jon filmed the shitty dialogue, and Brendon tried to act shocked when Ryan kissed him. It was a nice kiss. Open-mouthed and rough, and Brendon was kissing Ryan back, fumbling a little because it was in the script.

Ryan pulled back. "You like that?"

The cameras were rolling, Jon's from a different spot than Tom's to get different angles.

"I... I guess it feels kind of nice," Brendon replied, inwardly scoffing at the idiocy of the lines he had to say.

"You ever done anything with another boy before?"

Brendon bit on his full bottom lip, feigning innocence. "N-No..."

"C'mere," Ryan said, kissing him again. They went at it, Brendon kissing back like a street ho with ten years of experience. People wanted to see a shy virgin, but Brendon still had to be amazingly good at these things.

They redid the same scene three times before Brendon was on his knees, eyelevel with Ryan's hard cock. He had met this guy two hours ago. Ryan had a big one. Of course he did, it was a porn movie. Ryan was the top and Brendon the bottom. In fact, Brendon was always the bottom, because his ass had just been made to be slammed into. Not that he minded, really, but he did actually enjoy topping every now and then, thanks.

"Suck the head," Ryan advised, one hand on the back of his neck, urging.

He opened his mouth, looking directly up at Ryan. He actually worked in a Smoothie Hut full-time, but honestly? Giving head was his goddamn calling. And fuck, this boy was hot. Well, okay, of course Ryan was, no one wanted to see ugly people in porn movies. Brendon wondered if he could have gotten Ryan in normal circumstances. Probably not. He tentatively licked the head, keeping in mind he was supposed to pretend he had never done this.

"Yeah, that's it," Ryan said, his voice different now; a bit more raw and less composed. Brendon suckled the head before placing hungry kisses on the shaft of Ryan's cock, letting his tongue lick experimentally.

"Be a virgin," Jon had said before they started shooting, "but a slutty one."

Slutty it was.

Ryan, of course, was perfectly trimmed and shaved as well. No one wanted to see out of control pubic hair on their TV screens. Brendon mouthed the smooth skin of Ryan's balls, licking and kissing hungrily, before moving back to lick the erection throbbing in his hand.

"You like that?" Ryan asked, gazing down at him. Brendon let himself admire the flat stomach and sexy hipbones jutting out slightly.

He nodded, trying to act insecure and confused. "Yeah."

"Take more, go on," Ryan encouraged. Brendon started to give him the actual blowjob now. It was his job to look at Ryan with "You are so hot, but oh my, is this morally wrong?" looks, and Ryan's job was to look at Brendon with "I am gonna fuck your virgin ass into next week, but I want to play with you first." Tom was right next to them, crouching down with a camera on his shoulder, zooming in on the blowjob action. Close-ups, these were important. Brendon tried to show he was enjoying it.

The script said that Brendon was supposed to gag a little right about now, so he did.

Ryan rubbed his neck, panting slightly. "Just take it slow. You're really good at this."

Brendon murmured a lost sounding, "Okay," and eagerly went back to sucking Ryan.

"You wanna know what it feels like?" Ryan asked.

Brendon bobbed off, lips swollen and shiny. "Y-Yes."

The plot of the movie was that Ryan and Brendon exchanged blowjobs in the living room before Ryan led them to the bedroom where they'd fuck. The script said that Ryan was to show Brendon what it felt like to have his cock sucked, after which Brendon would take the tips and finish Ryan off, letting Ryan come on his face.

Ryan pulled him up and flipped them around. Brendon was still wearing his shorts, but Ryan pulled them down to his ankles. Brendon's moan was perfectly genuine when Ryan began to give him a blowjob. Ryan's character, the Pizza Delivery Guy, was experienced, of course, so Ryan began to deepthroat him instantly.

"Ungh... that... that feels good," Brendon gasped, trying to ignore Tom just two feet away, zooming in on the blowjob action. The lights were bright on them, and Brendon had to focus on not coming. Jesus, Ryan could suck cock.

The actual scene would take ten minutes on screen. They filmed it for an hour and ten minutes, and by the time Brendon was on his knees, applying the skills Ryan had just taught him, his jaw was fucking aching. When Ryan moaned a warning, Brendon pulled back, giving Ryan a slutty, pleading look. Ryan came all over his face, hot spurts of come now decorating his lips and cheeks. Brendon felt his own cock twitch, but mostly, he felt relieved it was done.

Come shots were one of the most important things. Everyone wanted to see the actual ejaculation, and you could only film it once. If you fucked it up, you had to do it all again. Tom was just there next to them, though, so Brendon knew they had gotten the come shot. Brendon stared at Ryan in bewilderment, blushing and confused like a good virgin, licking his lips to taste the come like he had never tasted it before.

Ryan's come tasted pretty good. Not that Brendon kept a mental record of these things, but in his life, he had swallowed some horrible tasting spunk. Ryan's wasn't too bitter, and Brendon's cock twitched again. He stayed on his knees until Ryan pulled him up, attacking his mouth for yet another make out session. Brendon melted into the touch, feeling his bare erection press against Ryan's stomach.

"And cut! Good job!"

Brendon took a faltering step back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Spencer walked over, handing them each a towel. Ryan didn't seem at all conscious about being naked, just rubbed the towel against the back of his neck, drying off sweat. Brendon stood still with the towel in his hands, trying to switch from being his character back to being just himself.

"You okay?" Ryan asked as Tom and Jon chattered in the background about the speed stock of the film they were using. Brendon nodded, and Ryan smirked slightly, reaching his hand out. "You, um..."

"What?"

"Have come on your face?"

Brendon immediately wiped his face with the towel. "Yeah, I knew that."

Ryan's eyes laughed slightly, and Brendon felt something warm tug at his heart. God, how fucking stupid was that? He was totally crushing on a fellow porn actor.

"You keep that," Jon now said, pointing towards Brendon's erection. Thank god for the dude who had invented Viagra. "We're gonna shoot the actual opening scene of you masturbating on your bed. Ryan, you're done for the day."

Ryan nodded, rolling his shoulders a little as he wrapped the towel around his waist. "Can I stick around?"

"Yeah, sure," Jon nodded.

Ryan went for a shower as Brendon waited for the crew to set everything up in the bedroom. They said he had half an hour, so he figured what the hell. He went to the bathroom and jerked off, coming over his hand in record time. His jaw still ached, but god, it felt good to get off after blowing and being blown, all that kissing and touching. And, yep, his cock was back to being hard after a few minutes. No problem there.

Brendon leaned against the bedroom doorframe and waited for Jon and Tom to get everything ready. Ryan appeared by his side, shower-fresh and dressed.

"It's an easy scene to shoot," Ryan said with a small flick of wet hair.

"Yeah," Brendon agreed.

"I don't like doing masturbation scenes myself. I mean, it feels weird with no one else there," Ryan said casually.

Brendon shrugged. "I don't mind."

Ryan gave him a long, confidential look. "What's the most uncomfortable thing you've ever had to do?"

Brendon laughed slightly, because off-camera conversation on the set of a porn movie tended to be rather explicit and unconventional. "Um... this gang bang scene where I was tied down."

"Hardcore," Ryan smirked, and Brendon felt a blush creep on his cheeks. It wasn't his fault he had an applebottom and blowjob lips. Damn genetics.

"You?"

Ryan cringed. "I once did this young/old movie. The guy was... um, like, seventy?"

"Yikes."

"Yeah," Ryan admitted, shaking his head. "But it was really good money. Anyway, decided not to do one of those again. This one's alright, though. Nothing too kinky, you know? Just basic sex with a hot guy."

Did Ryan just call him hot? Brendon decided not to think about it or he might really start blushing.

"Yeah, basic. Yeah," Brendon said, and they fell into silence.

For the masturbating scene, Brendon's outfit consisted of black briefs. Easy enough. Spencer rubbed some more baby oil on him, adding makeup to his stomach "to bring out those muscles." Ryan stood behind the set up cameras casually. It made Brendon just a little bit nervous because Ryan wouldn't be doing anything, just watching.

He firmly blocked it out as he got on the bed, and Jon said, "Action!"

They were going to do voiceovers for the scene the following week. Voiceovers of Brendon's thoughts as he lay on the bed, touching himself. More stupid shit, like, "I wonder what it'd be like with a guy... Oh god, I hope no one ever finds out I'm gay. But I can't help it... Oh, ungh," and so on.

Brendon spent another hour trailing his hands over his naked form, throwing his head back and jerking off, fucking the air wildly. His mind kept zoning out because it was pretty boring. Here, he was allowed to come, thank god. Again, the come shot was essential. To let Jon and Tom know it was time to zoom in, he moaned, "I'm gonna come," as a warning.

In some kinky way, it turned Brendon on to know he was being watched and filmed. He pumped his swollen cock, rubbed the leaking slit with his thumb, and he was coming hard. Maybe all porn actors were exhibitionists on some level.

Ryan and Brendon both stuck around as Jon and Tom went through the footage to make sure that it had all been captured on film. They hooked up the cameras to the TV in the living room.

"Yeah, that's a winning shot right there," Jon mused as the screen showed Ryan coming on Brendon's face. Brendon thought he looked good, it looked hot, but he still felt uncomfortable watching it. He never watched his work, not usually. He had been there, he knew what had happened. He didn't need to see it.

"I'm gonna go home now," he informed the rest. "Ten o'clock tomorrow?"

"Yep," Jon confirmed, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Shit, I'm gonna have to jerk off now."

"Dude, me too," Tom agreed. Brendon sensed a masturbation session coming but didn't feel all that flattered.

"You sure you don't wanna see the rest?" Ryan asked. Brendon shook his head and left promptly. To his surprise, Ryan followed him out of the house. The sun had set at some point, and the world outside was perfectly normal. The neighbours didn't have a clue that the Walkers' residence was Porno Central at the moment.

"You want a ride home?" Ryan asked, dangling car keys in the air.

"Uh, sure," Brendon shrugged. It saved him from taking the bus.

They sat in awkward silence most of the way. Brendon had spent his day sucking Ryan's cock and knew nothing about him at all, so it was difficult to converse. To say something, Brendon continued on the one topic he knew they had in common.

"So how long have you been in the business?"

"Since I've been legal," Ryan chuckled, glancing from the road to the passenger seat quickly. "You?"

"Less than a year," he shrugged. "Take a left here."

Ryan did as he was told, taking the next left. More awkward silence followed.

"So, um, what do you do? Like, mainly. Or is this what you do?" Brendon asked, cursing himself for forming the question so stupidly.

"I study Creative Writing in UNLV. Half a year from getting my degree."

Brendon stared. "Well... shit."

Ryan laughed brightly, and Brendon realised he liked his laugh. "What do you do?"

"Um, I hang around... I've been hanging... around. Since high school. I've got a full-time job at Smoothie Hut, actually. The pay is shitty, but it's easy. And then, yeah, I do some porn movies for the money every now and then," Brendon shrugged. "It's good money."

"It is," Ryan agreed. "It's getting me through college."

"Yeah?" Brendon asked, and Ryan nodded. "And they say porn is dumbing down modern society."

Ryan laughed again, and Brendon smiled shyly, fiddling with his hands in his lap. Oh fuck, he was totally crushing on his fellow actor. Stupid, stupid, stupid... Ryan was getting paid to fuck his mouth and ass for the cameras for all the world to see. But Ryan was kind of very, very nice off camera too. And well hung. And good-looking. And he had a pretty laugh.

"This is me," Brendon said quickly, and Ryan pulled over outside his building. "Thanks for the ride."

"No problem. You want me to pick you up tomorrow?"

"Oh. Um."

"Well, we're going to the same place, aren't we?" Ryan pointed out. Yes, tomorrow they were going to have sex for hours as Jon, Tom and Spencer watched.

Brendon nodded. "Yeah, sure. Nine forty sound okay?"

"I'll be here."

"Cool. Great. Thanks," Brendon said, still nodding, though realising he should really stop nodding. "Tomorrow then."

He quickly got out of the car and instantly let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding.