Chapter 1

Reader's POV

"And this is how you do it!" Korosensei happily finished his math formula.

To me, it all doesn't make sense since Mathematics is the only subject that I'm not good at. No matter how hard I tried to focus on the lesson, the formulas just can't get in my head.

"Y/n..." And there he goes again.

He knew that Mathematics is my hatest subject so whenever I tried to focus so hard, he'll just start distracting me and I blame him for everything.

"Psst! Y/n!" He tried again but I ignored him.

"I know you can't resist me!"

"Oh come on now, have a little fun!"

The next sentence made me finally look at him.

"I'll show everyone your underwear!"

"Why in the world would you have my underwear?" I ask him and he shrug.

"So now you're interested." He said while putting his usual teasing smirk on that I hate so much.

"Show me my underwear!" I said and he stick his tongue out.

"Nah, I'll hold on to it a little bit longer so I have something to make you talk to me."

"I swear to God that I will shred your bloody hair into piece-" I was cut off when Korosensei called my name.

"Y/n! Care to share the class what you're muttering about?!" He ask and I sigh.

I was about to replied but the psychopath beat me up to it.

"Teacher, she's been trying to show me her underwear and is flirting to me non stop. It's really distracting me and I can't focus on what you're saying Teacher." Karma said and I almost explode.

Why you little devil!

"Korosensei, that is not true!" I tried defending but Karma showed my f/c underwear on his hand.

"See Teacher? I'm not lying." He said and then glance at me while sticking his tongue out.

"I will not have this type of behaviour in my class! Stop it this instant or you'll be in detention later!" Korosensei said and I glared at the Devil, which he just stick his tongue out.

"Anyways class, we have a new student today and I hope you welcome him." Korosensei announced.

"Hey Ritsu, do you know anything about the new student?" Kayano ask the smart, intelligent machine.

Ritsu told us everything about the new student, but not his appearance or what he looks like.

"Technically, I would take care and he would do the close range, leaving Korosensei cornered." She continued and I could feel the fear around the classroom. "We're suppose to be introduced together."

"But why didn't you?" Someone ask.

"It's because his preparation took longer than expected and I lack support." Ritsu replied and this got me thinking.

A man then stood at the entrance and his whole body was covered in white outfit that I couldn't even explain.

"Is that the new student?" Someone ask and the air around the room suddenly became gloomy.

The man then put out his hand and a bird appeared.

"Sorry to frighten you, I am not the new student, I am his guardian. You can call me Shiro." The man said.

I heard Kayano and Nagisa talking about Korosensei and when we look at the front, Korosensei was at the corner, on his grey goo form.

"Korosensei you scaredy cat." Nagisa laugh.

"Well Ritsu was telling all those scary stories about him so... nice to meet you M-mr. Shiro. Where's the new student?" It was obvious that the most scared in the classroom was Korosensei.

"He's a rather unique in his personality. I'll introduce him myself." Shiro replied and I saw Karasuma-sensei looking at the window.

"He's awful evasive." Shiro then look at everyone.

"What is it?" Korosensei ask.

"Nothing, it's just... you got good students here. I'm sure he'll fit in right." Shiro answered.

What in the world is he talking about?

"Itona, you may come in." Shiro said as he look at the entrance.

After about five seconds, this Itona guy hasn't showed up himself yet.

"Ito-" Before Korosensei could even finish his sentence, a loud sound behind us was heard.

The next thing I know, I flew forward and saw a big rock coming towards me. I close my eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came. When I opened my eyes, I saw yellow tentacles stopping the rock.

Korosensei...

The rock was then placed down the ground gently. A boy that's about the same age as me came inside the whole at the back. He have light blue hair and golden eyes.

He must be Itona!

All eyes was on him as he entered the class. Another thing was it was raining outside and not even a single drop of rain was shown on his body.

This person is... different!

I saw Karma also examining the person and I knew that he was thinking the same thing as me.

How is he dry when it's pouring rain outside?

Itona then slowly walk towards the empty seat that was in front of me.

"I won." He spoke as he look forward.

Won? What is he talking about?

"I proved that I am stronger than that classroom door." He continued and this got me irritated.

I stood up from the ground and walk towards him. I slammed my hand into his desk and he stared into my eyes as I lock my one into his.

"Use the damn door!" I shouted. "You almost got me killed!"

I saw Karma cowering in fear as he saw me angry. This Itona guy then bowed his head while placing his hands together and on top of his table, between my hands.

"That's all that matters... that's all." He said and I was confuse at what he just said.

Great, we have another handful

I look around to see everyone's reaction and they were all sweat-dropping, while the others were confuse. I look at Korosensei and saw that he was dumbfounded.

Even Korosensei doesn't know how to react