Chapter 3

You tried escaping his grasp but he was way stronger than you. 

"Let me go!" You shouted as you kept trying to at least loosen up his grip.

"No." Itona bluntly said as he lock his eyes onto your one. "You leave me no choice. I already told you that you don't match with me so now I have to do what I have to do."

You then felt fear for the first time as you stared at the raging eyes of your opponent. You tried any escape plan but none of them would work since Itona's grip to you was really strong.

'Somebody please, help me!' You thought.

"Why try so hard to force me to apologize to your weakling friends? Why try to protect them and defense them from someone you know that they are stronger than you? Why do something like that?" Itona's questions shock you and you bowed your head and let your bangs cover your eyes.

"Because..." You started after about twenty seconds had passed. "They're my friends! No, scratch that. They're like a family to me!"

Itona widen his eyes at what you just said.

'Family?' Itona thought.

"I will do everything to protect them even if it means that I have to give my life away! They're the reason why... why I am who I am today! They were always there whenever I needed them and if someone dares to judge them or make fun of them, expect that I will become your worst enemy!" You continued and Itona was just staring at you, not really believing that there is someone out there who would treat other people as their own family.

"Now if you even care about your previous friends, you'll understand." You said and Itona widen his eyes.

You felt his grip loosen so you took this opportunity to back away and left. Itona was about to say something, but Shiro cut him of.

"Let her be, she just doesn't know what she's talking about." Shiro said and Itona nod.

"Yeah." He agreed but deep down inside him, he wanted to know what 'family' really means.

-----Mini time skip to the fight----

Reader's POV

Everyone watch at how intense the fight between Korosensei and Itona. They were both fighting at full speed and in the meantime, Korosensei is losing. No one even expected to see it coming that Itona would also have tentacles.

"Y/n, why is that? I know I should be happy that Korosensei is about to get defeated but... why does it feel like I am... sad about it?" Nagisa ask me and I didn't even had to reply since I knew that he already knows the answer for his question.

We want to be the one who would kill Korosensei

Nagisa held on the anti-sensei knife and his face held sadness in them. Korosensei then started speaking and the next thing we know, he was holding the anti-sensei knife that Nagisa was holding before.

"If we are brothers, then this anti-knife works on you too." I was shock at what I just saw. "And the loss of tentacles unnerves us both."

Korosensei wrap Itona with the skin that he lost earlier.

"But I'm a little craftier than you." Korosensei finished what he was saying and threw Itona outside the room.

Even though I hated Itona, I was shock that Korosensei, no, everyone was shock that he can even do something like that! Without even thinking, I ran outside, not really hearing what Korosensei had said.

Normal POV

"You should be unharmed, wrapped in my old skin like that." Korosensei said as he stared Itona outside the window.

No one had notice it but Y/n was already outside and was trying to help Itona out of the dried skin.

"Itona! Are you okay?!" You ask as you removed the dried skin off of Itona while offering a hand.

Itona stared at your hand with a confuse look before making eye contact with you.

"Why?" He ask and you were confuse at what he just ask before you understood what his situation is.

"Because..." You bent down and took his hand then help him up to his feet. "No matter how much I hate you, you still deserve someone who can take care of you."

You gave him a genuine smile. Itona was about to say something but was cut off when you heard Korosensei shouting.

"I win. According to the rules, you die. You can't kill me anymore." Korosensei said and you widen your eyes.

You step in front of Itona with your hand extended out.

"Sorry Korosensei but... I won't let you kill him." You said confidently and all eyes was on you. "I know that all he cares about is killing you but... everyone deserves a second chance. Everyone also needs... someone in their life to point what's wrong and right."

Even though Itona didn't get what you just said, the rest understand what you were trying to tell them and smiled at you.

"Don't worry Y/n, I won't kill him." Korosensei told you while his face turns into stripe green. "I just want to tell him that if he wants to live, stay and learn with everyone else in this class. Something that can't be measured by crunching numbers. That would be the experience gap. I've live a little longer than you, and come to know a little more. I became a teacher because I wanted to pass that on to you all."

You didn't try and listen to what the rest that Korosensei was saying and you just turned around to face Itona with a hand extended out.

"So, will you accept his offer and become our classmate?" You ask Itona and he stared at you but what Korosensei had said next made Itona angry.

"You won't be able to beat me." Korosensei said and from that moment, Itona suddenly changed.

"I won't? I..." Itona trailed off and h opened his eyes.

As soon as he did, everyone was shock to see that his eyes suddenly turned red.