Chapter 2

Korosensei's face looked twisted up in the meantime and it was obvious that he doesn't know what he's going to say after the incident. Me on the other-hand, still have my hand on Itona's table.

"Itona Horibe, please call him Itona." Shiro said.

"Say Itona, something's been bugging me..." Karma trailed off and I glance at him. "You came from outside, right? Empty-handed? It's raining bucket out there and yet there's not a drop of rain on you." 

Itona then lifted his head and his eyes scanned the room until it stop on me, then on Karma.

"You two might be the strongest one in this class." He said then placed a hand on my head. "But don't fret, you're weaker than me so I won't kill you."

His face was so close that I could feel his warm breathe on my nose. His golden eyes showed nothing but anger and desire. I didn't know what to say or do so I stayed on my position before he walk past me.

"I only want to kill, those who were stronger than me. And in this classroom, Korosensei, that's you." I got annoyed at what he was telling me so I turned around and charge at him.

Normal POV

"Nobody talks to my friends like that!" You yelled and attempted to send a punch towards Itona.

Itona look behind him and saw you charging so he took his time and waited as you were only one meter away from him. He then caught your hand easily with his right hand. You widen your eyes but didn't stop there.

You tried kicking him on the side, but a tentacle stop you and restrained you from your position.

"Miss L/n, I won't have this type of fighting in this class!" Korosensei said and you growled in annoyance as he slowly lets you go stood there, glaring at Itona.

He stared at you for a while before turning around and walking towards Korosensei.

'I hated him so much! Not because he's challenging our teacher, but because he's just a newbie here and he's treating everyone like a lowlife for him!' You thought as you glare at the back of your new classmate.

"Who's strong or who's weak? Is that how you pick your fight Itona?" Korosensei questioned. "If it's a trial of strength, you and I aren't even in the same dimension."

"Sure we are." Itona said as he grab something from his pocket.

It was the same chocolate that Korosensei was eating at the moment. 

"After all, we're brothers by blood." Itona finished and the whole classroom were shock, even you.

Itona took a bite from his chocolate and pointed it at your teacher.

"The loser dies, big brother." 

It was quiet for a while as all of you tried processing what was happening.

'Itona can't be Korosensei's brother! Itona is human and Korosensei is... a looking octopus alien! So they cannot be brothers!' You thought.

"Siblings have no need for cheap tricks." Itona said while walking towards his guardian who was now outside. "I will kill you and prove me strength. "We face off after school here, in this classroom."

As soon as Itona was gone, the whole class bombarded the poor clueless octopus a lot of questions. Although at the same place, you stood there with your anger boiling. You wanted to punch Itona but couldn't since the octopus stopped you but you also knew too well that his level was way too high comparing to yours.

You still wanted to try it though, try to defeat him so when everyone's attention was at the teacher, you sneakily escape class and followed the direction of where Itona went. You saw the two of them already walking down the hill so you sprint all the way to where they were.

"ITONA!" You called out and both Itona and his guardian turned around to look at you.

"What?" Itona ask as you stop in front of them.

"I want to challenge you right here, right now!" You stated and the two of them just stared at you.

"I like the determination in your eyes but are you sure you want to challenge?" Shiro ask you and you nod.

"I am. I may not be the same level as him but I still want to try. If I beat him, then I want him to go back in our classroom and apologize to everyone who he have said was weak and to Korosensei for saying that he's the only one who's stronger to beat him because I tell you this, you may be stronger than all of us but if all of us attack you at the same time, I don't think you'll stand a chance." You said with full of determination in your eyes.

Itona stared at you for a while before laughing slightly while closing his eyes.

"Beat me huh? What a joke. Even though your whole class team up, you still don't stand a chance towards me. You're all just weaklings and I don't want to waste my time fighting someone who's not even that close at my level so... I won't accept your challenge." Itona said while opening his eyes at his last sentence.

This pushed your limit so you didn't think twice to charge towards him.

"Take that back right now!" You yelled as you sent a punch but the same thing happened.

This time, no one tried to stop you so you tried kicking Itona, but he caught your leg with his other hand.

"Just give up, you won't win." Itona said and you growl.

"Not until you apologise to everyone!" You yell and did a back flip, causing Itona to let you go. "Apologise!"

You kept punching and kicking Itona but all he did was block and dodge all your attacks.

"Why won't you fight back?!" You yelled as you tried attempting to at least hit Itona.

In a blink of an eye, he charge towards you and trap you between his arms.