Chapter 7

"Itona, you should take a break before our mission because this time for sure, we will definitely eliminate that Octopus." Shiro said and I nod.

Without saying word, I left. Not knowing where to go, I decided to take a walk at the street. As I was walking, I saw Y/n walking inside the shop.

What is she going to do in there?

Without even thinking, I followed her inside the shop and watch her from afar. She went inside the female store and to the kimono area.

What am I even doing here?

I tried leaving but my instinct told me to continue following her. My reasons, I don't actually know. It's like... I want to know everything that she's going to do or what she's up to. No matter how hard I try to ignore her, I just can't.

She look from here to there, probably trying to look the perfect kimono for her until her eyes made contact with mine. I quickly hide behind a f/c kimono and wish for the best that he did not see me.

When I look up to search for her, she was gone. I tried looking for her but she was nowhere to be found. Just like what happened before in the forest.

"Looking for me?" A voice frighten me from behind and I jump in shock as I saw Y/n already behind me. "You just can't seem to stop following me can't you?"

"I..." I tried to think of something then I saw the kimono on my hand. "I saw you having trouble finding a kimono so I... tried finding one that suits you."

I put up the f/c kimono and she examine it.

"This is exactly what I was looking for!" She exclaims as she took the kimono on her hand while grinning fully. "How did you know that I was looking for this?"

"Just a hunch." I shrug as she gave me a smile.

"I'll try it on immediately! Is it okay if you wait for a while?" She ask and I nod which I don't even know why.

I'm not normally the type of person who likes to wait for people so... I have no idea why I agreed to wait for Y/n. I don't even know her that much but my gut is telling me to... be near around her.

She went inside the changing room and as I was waiting, I look around the store to kill some time. After about three minutes, I heard her coming out so I went to her. I was shock to see her at the kimono that I have chosen.

Somehow, I felt like as if I was frozen at my place. I don't know what she did to me but... I felt my heart starting to beat fast and loud. There's this funny feelings in my stomach as well that something inside was flying around.

What is she doing to me? Does she have some kind of power to freeze people?

"H-hey there, is it okay if you help me put this on properly?" She showed me the part where it wasn't connected properly while her face was blushing in embarrassment.

"S-sure." I replied and was shock that I stuttered since that was the first time that it ever happened to me.

Why did I even stutter? Am I... nervous? Why would I be?

Ignoring my thoughts, I walk towards her and started tying the sleeves properly. As I touch her soft skin, my face started heating up which I didn't know why. After I finish, I stood up and made contact with her e/c obrs.

Once again, I was frozen at my place. My heart is now louder and was beating faster than before as if it's going to come out of my chest any time now.

What is this girl doing to me? Is this... her power?

Reader's POV

"Thank you, now how do I look?" I ask him but he was just staring at me.

I felt my face heating up under his stares but shook them away.

"Earth to Itona! Are you still there?!" I snap my finger in front of his face and he flinch in surprise, as if he was brought back to reality.

"W-what?" He confusely ask and I giggled at his reaction.

"I just ask you how do I look?" I repeated my question and he look at me from toe to head.

"You look... alright." He replied while turning around and walking away.

"Itona! Wait!" I called out and grab his wrist.

He look down immediately at my hand then faced me. I slowly let go of his wrist as I wait for him to say something.

"Do you have any powers?" He ask out of the blue and I gave him a confuse look.

"W-what do you mean?"

"What I mean is, everytime I-" He was cut off when a familiar voice called my name.

"Y/n! There you are! I knew I find you here!" Kayano, who just entered the store, was now waving at me.

"I... got to go." Itona said and I immediately grab his wrist.

"Will I... see you again?" I ask him and he nods.

"I'll be watching you to prove that you don't have special powers." He answered and I was confuse... again.

Before I could even ask, he already left.

Well that was weird. Watch over me? Does that mean that he'll be stalking me?

"Y/- wow! You look nice!" Kayano commented as she saw me wearing the kimono that Itona had chosen.

To be honest I really love it especially the flower design from here to there. 

Itona, maybe I'll ask you the next time I see you

I've been wanting to ask him if he would somehow change his mind and join E-class. I also wants to know why he let someone manipulate him like that and on top of that, I will ask him if he could be my... friend.