where he wants to be

Yoongi has had the busiest week ever.

He had to arrange a meeting with his manager and Bang Si Hyuk to inform them about the situation and the plans he has with Ha Sungwoon.

They were surprised when he told them he and Sungwoon were planning to mate.
They weren’t mad or anything; Bangtan didn’t have a dating-ban.
But mating is a big deal, and both Sungwoon and yoongi were relatively young.

They asked him what brought this on, and whether he's given it the appropriate thought.
They even asked if Sungwoon was pregnant.

They discussed it in depth, Yoongi explaining that the decision still wasn’t 100% sure, that they decided to spend a heat and a rut together and if everything goes well, then they’ll do it.

Bang Sihyuk then called for a meeting with Jo Yoo Myung, the Ceo of YMC entertainment to discuss it with Sungwoon’s company.

The meeting didn’t go as smoothly as it did with Bighit.

YMC was difficult, and they didn’t want Sungwoon to mate; he was after all ranked one of the most sought out male omegas in the industry, and if he is mated, there’s the possibility of losing fans.

Yoongi was mostly silent throughout the whole meeting; letting Sihyuk deal with it but then his patience ran thin, and he couldn’t collar his alpha instincts anymore.

He slammed his palms on the table and the room went silent, everyone watching him, he looked Yoomyung in the eyes and growled:
“ Sungwoon is my Omega, and we’ll mate if we want to. I didn’t ask you here to ask for your permission; I’m merely letting you know.
If his contract doesn’t let him, then we’ll breach it, and I’ll pay the fine or whatever.
The point is whatever you say is irrelevant. If we decide to mate, we’ll mate.”

He could see Sejin pale and tense from the corner of his eyes; Bang Sihyuk released a nervous chuckle deriving the attention back towards himself.

Yoongi came down from his alpha high and noticed that he was releasing hormones and challenging the other alpha.

Dread filled him; if Sungwoon were dismissed, he wouldn’t forgive him.
The main reason they were mating was for Sungwoon to carry on being an idol more comfortably.

Thankfully Sihyuk was there and got the situation under control.

They discussed filming a reality show if the two mate, to talk about their courting period and shoot a sneak-peak in their lives before and after they mate, nothing too invasive of course and Yoongi promised to produce songs for artists from YMC entertainment other than Sungwoon, with whom he was sure to collaborate.

After they convinced Yoo Myung that this could be profitable, the latter sent after Sungwoon to see what he had to say about this.

Sungwoon had nothing against the show, he looked like he knew something like this was bound to happen and he seemed excited about it, so Yoongi was content.

They asked all the present parties to keep this a secret until they decided to come public and with that, they wrapped up the meeting.

Yoongi then took Sungwoon back to his Studio since it was in the same building.

He called for take-out, and they had a brunch date there.