Untitled Part 15

Avoiding jimin was getting easier, especially since the Omega started taking on medicine that acted as a scent suppressant at the same time.

Before he knew it, Yoongi only thought about him when he thought he should stop thinking about him; so everytime he had free time basically.

Thankfully that wasn't a lot since he was busy preparing for his wedding.

He doesn't even remember the last time he let himself look at Jimin.

He's lying to himself; he remembers it like it just happened.

He sees it every time he closes his eyes; the smile and encouraging eyes Jimin gave him when he said he found a mate.

It still hurts.

But that doesn't matter, Yoongi only has to hold on for this night, and everything will be over soon.

The next time he sees Jimin, he won't feel a damn thing.

He just has to get through tonight, but it's so hard to keep on purposefully avoiding looking at Jimin when he hears the others compliment the Omega so much.

Just as he's about to lose his determination he gets a notification that their ride is here.

He's the first out of the door, and the first to get in the limo.

He sits at the end on the corner, Tae gets in after him, then Jimin, Jungkook, Hobi, Joonie, and finally Jin.

He texts Sungwoon telling him to take care tonight and that he misses him.

He's not lying.

Although there's no love between them, Yoongi has grown pretty fond of the Omega. He enjoys and treasures his company much, and he's sure they'll be good to each other.

They don't need love.

Love is overrated anyways.

He feels the couch lift up on his side and sees from the corner of his eyes how Tae moves to sit with jin, which leaves him with an open view of the pretty Omega he's been struggling to keep off his mind and Fuck! He looks good.

Yoongi gulps and tries to pull his eyes away, but they refuse to budge as if they have a will of their own.

He looks good.

Better than he looked the last time Yoongi let himself stare at him.

How is it possible for someone to be so pretty and still look better every time you looked at them? Yoongi will never know.

The Omega was spacing out, looking out the window which gave Yoongi the perfect side profile of his neck.

Suddenly it was too much for Yoongi; he could feel his scent spike which could have prompted Jimin into snapping out of his head-space.

His eyes handed him the wheels back, and he could finally stick his gaze on something else. Regrettably he wasn't fast enough.

He hears the Omega let out a hollow, mocking laugh and he wants god to take him right then and there.

His eyes twitch, wanting to shut so he could pretend that he's not there, that Jimin didn't just catch him pining on the ride to his own bachelor party with Jimin sitting right next to his alpha, but he doesn't let them.

Maybe if he doesn't acknowledge what happened, Jimin will forget about it.

But that's probably unlikely because Yoongi can feel Jimin staring at him.